What's new

Indians like the United States most and Pakistan least: India Poll survey

the question is do they( americans )like indian most(I doubt that they do~) if not indian just kissing the wrong asss

Seems you are so fond of kissing and licking an arse..hence u brought it in..lol ... if the question is about if 1+2=3 and u contest it saying, since it is not 2+1 =3....hence its arse kissing

in china ppl like u ve been kissing the arse of CCP and get paid to save face of your master..not we!

And most Pakistanis consider India as a threat, based for the same reasons they consider us a threat. Terrorism and nuclear weapons. Not to mention, massive poverty.

Media paints a negative image of pakistan (to be fair to Indian media, its difficult to get good story from pakistan now a days) where as US migrants and their success has created a positive image of India.
Also, US is usually quite discreet when dealing with GoI. US officials do all the right noise in media and prefer to do business in the background.

Indian girls still like Pakistani Guys :D

Well.. they might.. maybe / maybe not..
Oh yeah... just for clarification mate , its about ones personality and Not coz they are Pakistani ?
Good one- liner though!! :)

Feeling is mutual. We are not that big fans of indians as well.

the question is do they( americans )like indian most(I doubt that they do~) if not indian just kissing the wrong asss

Nah, Canada has top favorability, but India is definitely favorably viewed. In the top 10.

American opinions from a 2013 poll-

eulrj9rqx0y64xzgr_apcg.gif

Back
Top Bottom