What's new

Indians like the United States most and Pakistan least: India Poll survey

if this survey is true then india is doomed.

how the f@@k we forget that those americans sent their 7'th fleet to destroy us?
how can we forget that it's because of america that terrorists are attacking india and not to forget they still give billions of dollar and weapons system to our enemy.
americans are just good businessman and nothing else.they will stab us in the back like they did to iran,pakistan,libya and other countries.
indian media should do something to create a negative image of america.

nothing new in the survey..............

why Indians hate Pakistan.......... everybody knows the reasons.......... biggest one is cross border terrorism

Why like America.......

I would like to say that Indians may not agree with foreign policy of american govt but they like rest all american things like best universities, NASA, good lifestyle, better standard of living etc etc

We are more informed than any Indian. You can bet your house on it kid. Because we achieve top scores in PISA tests and have much higher IQ.

Ah PISA, What is it? Never heard of it.... Seems NOT so popular as GRE, GMAT and IELTS... Researched about this... It was JUST 2 states.... Not a good sample though!

I am working with the Chinese on a daily basis.... It is NOT that ALL Chinese have higher IQ.... I had seen many brilliant Chinese and many more Stupid Chinese as well.... So I stop here in generalizing anything about the Chinese!

We have our own social media groups, we don't need CIA sponsored American social media in our country. Our brands get first preference.

Ha ha ha... I spoken with my Chinese colleagues about that.... They told that they prefer to use Facebook in office rather that that junk!

America has nothing special that's why we never worship anyone. We respect countries but never worship them like Indians do. That's why China is respected and always involved in geopolitics whereas no one care about India. This is despite India having a similar population to us, India is 40 years behind us.

America has nothing special... Ok China exports 20% of their export to US..... So the US is the top importer from China... Stop it and see the effect of the 'Nothing special country!'

File:China Exports by Country Treemap.png - Wikimedia Commons

Yes, we are creating the Idols of Obama, Washington, Kennedy and built temples for them! For that reason Chinese kept lying to invent artificial limbs for their mothers.... The stupids who gone the next day couldn't even make a different story! How Pathetic!

China couldn't even stand up against offering India an exception in NSG group... They were asking the puppets to do it! Wow what a geo political spine! India is NOT a match for China, accepted it with humility.... But that does not mean that China can rollover to New Delhi in couple of hours...

There is a even a big daddy.... The Americans.... So be humble and sleep well!

if this survey is true then india is doomed.

how the f@@k we forget that those americans sent their 7'th fleet to destroy us?
how can we forget that it's because of america that terrorists are attacking india and not to forget they still give billions of dollar and weapons system to our enemy.
americans are just good businessman and nothing else.they will stab us in the back like they did to iran,pakistan,libya and other countries.
indian media should do something to create a negative image of america.

Buddy.... Why did you forget that the Stupid Nehru started the Worthless NAM?
Why did you forget the Stupid Nehru told that country like India does NOT need Armed forces?
Why did you forget that India covertly embraced the stupid communism, which brought India to the knees in 1991!

Why do you forget that India has to fight its own wars, Rather than expecting someone will fight...Yes Americans are good business man, Do business with them and improve your economy and with that economy sharp your fighting mechanisms... Rather than repeating the same mistakes the above said countries did.... You can you think about Australia, Canada, Turkey, South Korea! Your foreign policy should be at work.

Never trust the Americans, Ask the Americans to show their Partnership in Defense TOT and providing cutting-edge weaponry... Else do just business... Either way it does NOT hurt!

India worship anyone that has white skin. It's a result of 200 years of living under the rule of the white man. Throughout your colonial rule, Indians hardly ever protested. Indians quite enjoy living under the rule and thumb of the white man. That's why Chinese people never respect Indians. It's very difficult to respect a group of humans that worship another group of humans due to their skin colour. Lets not forget that like Africans were used as slaves by the Americans, the Indians were used in the slave trade by Britain. This is not my opinion, it's a fact.

Ha ha :) How can your opinion be a fact ? Your understanding of India's freedom struggle is on a weaker side. Though i appreciate your frank opinion.

I dont agree with the view point though as its far from true.

Back
Top Bottom