What's new

Indians like the United States most and Pakistan least: India Poll survey

America always loves the countries it controls. India always seeks approval from the white man due to its inferiority complex. You will never see us worshipping any country. Because we believe we are a great nation that don't need or seek approval from anyone. We have confidence in ourselves. Nothing pleases an Indian more than be accepted by the white man. They revere the white man.

America always loves the countries it controls. India always seeks approval from the white man due to its inferiority complex. You will never see us worshipping any country. Because we believe we are a great nation that don't need or seek approval from anyone. We have confidence in ourselves. Nothing pleases an Indian more than be accepted by the white man. They revere the white man.

Then why the Chinese are longing to go to US of A... Don't blabber... CPC is NOT the mouthpiece of the Chinese citizens!

Then why the Chinese are longing to go to US of A... Don't blabber... CPC is NOT the mouthpiece of the Chinese citizens!

Chinese people are living in pretty much every country. Chinese people migrate to any country they want. US is nothing special.

Chinese people are living in pretty much every country. Chinese people migrate to any country they want. US is nothing special.

Wow.. read this.

"I want to go to America to become a famous professor." After hearing this all day, the U.S. official was suddenly surprised to get one student who came before him and pronounced, "My mother has an artificial limb and I want to go to America to learn how to build a better artificial limb for her." The official was so relieved to hear a new line that he told the young man, "You know, this is the best story I've heard all day. I really salute you. I'm going to give you a visa."

You guessed it.

The next day, a bunch of students showed up at the embassy saying they wanted a visa to go to America to learn how to build better artificial limbs for their mothers.

http://www.urosario.edu.co/urosario_files/b3/b3a2825b-ba73-4993-ba2b-980b2cfc152e.pdf

Wow.. read this.

"I want to go to America to become a famous professor." After hearing this all day, the U.S. official was suddenly surprised to get one student who came before him and pronounced, "My mother has an artificial limb and I want to go to America to learn how to build a better artificial limb for her." The official was so relieved to hear a new line that he told the young man, "You know, this is the best story I've heard all day. I really salute you. I'm going to give you a visa."

You guessed it.

The next day, a bunch of students showed up at the embassy saying they wanted a visa to go to America to learn how to build better artificial limbs for their mothers.

A few dozen people doesn't represent 1.3 billion Chinese. There are thousands upon thousands that go to Africa to work. There are over 100,000 Americans living in China too. Guy like Jim Rogers left America for Asia and moved to Singapore. There are people from all different countries that come to China. There was an article that interviews Indians that moved to China to study and start a business in China.

America is nothing special. Indians like you worship the white man but Indians are secondary people for the white man. The only time Indians gain importance is when a white wants to get something done. You never see Chinese kissing upto the white man. We have honour and pride in our civilisation. We don't worship anyone. 83% of Indians worship the white man. That's not a small figure.

A few dozen people doesn't represent 1.3 billion Chinese. There are thousands upon thousands that go to Africa to work. There are over 100,000 Americans living in China too. Guy like Jim Rogers left America for Asia and moved to Singapore. There are people from all different countries that come to China. There was an article that interviews Indians that moved to China to study and start a business in China.

America is nothing special. Indians like you worship the white man but Indians are secondary people for the white man. The only time Indians gain importance is when a white wants to get something done. You never see Chinese kissing upto the white man. We have honour and pride in our civilisation. We don't worship anyone. 83% of Indians worship the white man. That's not a small figure.

Really the CPC have kept the Chinese in the dark... No wonder that that even the Facebook is banned in China!

the question is do they( americans )like indian most(I doubt that they do~) if not indian just kissing the wrong asss

Its not that way Indians respect America because its a land of opportunities so many families in India enjoy a good quality life because their children working in US.

Most students aspire to study in the US and pursue research. In India nobody cares about US policies but we are great-full for the opportunities they provide to us.

Good survey. :tup: This should break a few hearts on PDF.

So Normal indians care for the things average pakistani cares for what a shocker yes joekrish :cuckoo:. I am heart broken since i read this survey i cant eat:cheers: read or fall a sleep :sleep:.

1)80-85% of Indians identified shortages of energy, water and food, issues of climate change as big threats, and 97-98% in total identifying them as threats.
2)As expected, a majority of the Indians, 94% of those polled, consider there to be a lot of corruption in their country, and 92% think it has increased in the past five years.

3)'Indians are hopeful but divided about whether the fruits of rapid growth are being justly distributed.'

Really the CPC have kept the Chinese in the dark... No wonder that that even the Facebook is banned in China!

We are more informed than any Indian. You can bet your house on it kid. Because we achieve top scores in PISA tests and have much higher IQ.

We have our own social media groups, we don't need CIA sponsored American social media in our country. Our brands get first preference.

America has nothing special that's why we never worship anyone. We respect countries but never worship them like Indians do. That's why China is respected and always involved in geopolitics whereas no one care about India. This is despite India having a similar population to us, India is 40 years behind us.

Its not that way Indians respect America because its a land of opportunities so many families in India enjoy a good quality life because their children working in US.

Most students aspire to study in the US and pursue research. In India nobody cares about US policies but we are great-full for the opportunities they provide to us.

India worship anyone that has white skin. It's a result of 200 years of living under the rule of the white man. Throughout your colonial rule, Indians hardly ever protested. Indians quite enjoy living under the rule and thumb of the white man. That's why Chinese people never respect Indians. It's very difficult to respect a group of humans that worship another group of humans due to their skin colour. Lets not forget that like Africans were used as slaves by the Americans, the Indians were used in the slave trade by Britain. This is not my opinion, it's a fact.

Who are those few people in India, who are not against Pakistan???

Perhaps thats the reasons we see from Indian media houses to chai wala everyone is so obsessed with Pakistan in their daily life and unfortunately Pakistan is also major factor in Indian upcoming elections. :sick:

I am so glad that our nation have changed and we don't count India in our politics or daily matters and our ladies have also stopped watching Star Plus now they watch Turkish soaps. :yay:

Back
Top Bottom