What's new

92 per cent of Pakistani netizens believe iron brotherhood between China and Pak will last

The Afghan blames Pakistan for good reason because we supported Talibans. You don't quote the reasons why Afghans don't like Pakistan state policy interference in Afghanistan's internal affairs.

You pretend to know everything about me. But you don't seem to understand the consequences of Pakistan's Afghan policy for last 20 years.

Arsalan i think i have got you.
Now its time to step out of closet our dear afghan brother Arsalan and admit ur real identity.

Arsalan i think i have got you. Now its time to step out of closet our dear afghan brother Arsalan and admit ur real identity.

I don't need to prove anything to you. I guess anyone that disagrees with you is either foreigner or an alien. There are many Pakistanis that oppose Pakistan's Taliban policy in US, Canada, UK and also in Pakistan. You cannot defranchise those who do not agree with your policy. Is Pakistan another North Korea that we wear same clothes, eat same food and sing praises in unison about the Great Leader and anybody who disagrees be sent to labor camp !

There is no 'brotherhood' in international states. There is shared interests and if they converge you get 'friendship' or if they sufficiently diverge 'rivalry'.

At present without a doubt Pakistan and China share common perspective and thus the close cooperation.

States are legal entities and cannot be treated as biological entity.
maybe friendship=shared interests

This alliance is indeed based on geopolitics, but cultural similarity is not required for peoples to have positive feelings for each other.
totally agree.we get positive feeling towards each other,we help each other,we grow together.

Gwadar is just a insurance for china in case of hostility with india...if the relation between these 2 countries will improve then Gwadar will lose its significance...(* thanks for pointing mistake)
please....Gwadar is a insurance for oil supply in case of any embargo on energy by usa。

I don't need to prove anything to you. I guess anyone that disagrees with you is either foreigner or an alien. There are many Pakistanis that oppose Pakistan's Taliban policy in US, Canada, UK and also in Pakistan. You cannot defranchise those who do not agree with your policy. Is Pakistan another North Korea that we wear same clothes, eat same food and sing praises in unison about the Great Leader and anybody who disagrees be sent to labor camp !
Dont prove. Your whole posts have proved. You are not first such afghani i have ever faced. Hence, was easy to guess.
And your quick jump to compare pak with north korea was clear indication of afghan hate.
I hope someday you will own ur real identity.

:cheers:

pakistanchina.jpg

At this point there is just too much bilateral investment between Pakistan and China for it to be undone. If anything the Pakistan-China bilateral ties are strengthening significantly year after year, and with the new multi-billion dollar economic corridor the two nations will only grow stronger together as mutual and respectable allies. The crown of the Pakistan and China bilateral partnership will be Gwadar.

The two countries share not only similar regional interests but international interests, military interests, and economic interests.

Yes sir, take it back, did you like the Pakistani waving of Pakistani flag waving couple of days back in Indian occupied Kashmir or still your arse is burning. Pakis are better than gay hind.
I will not call Lesbian Pakistani! Get a life!

Hu
Somethings are non-negotiables and worth sacrificing your life. Just read the current news where Hindu Valmikis converted to Islam when somebody suggested it a way to save their homes. You would not see Muslims doing that.

To ‘save’ their houses in Azam’s Rampur, 80 Valmiki families set to embrace Islam

It could be termed as close friendship.
Then go read the recent ghar wapsi events.. It's harmful to be a frog of a well. We shud have all the info of the world.. N not mere assumptions and misconceptions..

Here is the latest pew research about how asian view each others and china favours pakistan only 30 % and even though we are a foe, still they view as 30%.

View attachment 215904

How Asians View Each Other | Pew Research Center's Global Attitudes Project
Damn. That's not fair guys. Indians always break Pakistani bubble and show them how a big frogs of the well they are.

At least spare this feel good thread.. Tough your facts are on the dot, they mite look like troll posts and considered offensive and jealous by Pakistanis here.

Last edited:
Pakistan did whatever best in her interest that time and that's what most of the countries does.

You need secure neighbourhood than hostile one, there is a history behind it, I am not gonna give you history lesson here but whenever you have time get out of your Canadian dollars and all those Pakistanies like you who lives in fear in those countries you mentioned and do some research.

Back
Top Bottom