What's new

Defective quality of China's arms put buyer nations in peril, export declined to 25 per cent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Israel also likes the Golden Dragon Bus. Isn't it?
We have tons of buses, from German, to Polish, to Turkish buses. My city has Mercedes, Solaris and Otokar buses.

A big transport company called Eged bought it because it agreed to create a custom bus that runs on natural gas and build them in Israel, which we are producing locally.

Let me guess, you're about to say "haha Golden Dragon is for poor countries" like you did before?

We have tons of buses, from German, to Polish, to Turkish buses. My city has Mercedes, Solaris and Otokar buses.

A big transport company called Eged bought it because it agreed to create a custom bus that runs on natural gas and build them in Israel, which we are producing locally.

Let me guess, you're about to say "haha Golden Dragon is for poor countries" like you did before?
Baby. Do you really believe in Indians? :rofl:

Baby. Do you really believe in Indians? :rofl:

I'm not here to defend India lol

:enjoy:
Screenshot_20230905_000825.jpg

India has worst quality weapons than China lol
I agree, we need to upgrade or replace most of our soviet era weapons.
Little baby. Understand the situation, India never manufactures weapons. India is just assembling!

I agree, we need to upgrade or replace most of our soviet era weapons.

This is your big chance. Sell the stuff back to Russia. Make sure they pay in hard currency though, none of this Ruble rubbish! 😀

Once upon a time Russia was providing 3/4 of all Indian military systems and equipment. This has slowly 🐌 been reducing down to 45% in 2022 and apparently delivery problems and a perceived underwhelming battlefield performance in Ukraine may well cause that reliance to shrink even further.

But never mind, India has slowly been making friends with other arms suppliers providing battle tested, top quality systems and equipment. That list includes the USA, Israel and France amongst others.

It has even found at least one that is happy to collaborate in the Made in India program to bring arms manufacturing jobs and expertise to the Sub-continent.

Look at another bright side given the topic of this thread. At least India doesn't have worry about the alleged poor quality of Chinese arms. I wonder if that is, or at least should be, keeping another country in the region awake at at nights? 😈

ok guys! Since this - generally speaking - military related interesting topic became a troll-festival for country-bashing and other insulting posts I close it until cleaning up the mess and I promise, bans will be executed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom