What's new

92 per cent of Pakistani netizens believe iron brotherhood between China and Pak will last

Pakistan will be in Chinese Radar till the time they will normalise their relation with india...once it happens they will dump Pakistan like American's deed.

how does Pakistan china Economic Corridor has relation with India? they are building it for the transportation of Goods and Oil from Gawadar to China... so by your logic 1st they build it then relation with India normalize and they will find another route ??

pls don't boost yourself there will not be any friendship with such a huge gap in almost all aspects. This relation ship is a true example of master and slave relation.
The type of relationship that countries and people have with each other is not being defined by the difference in capabilities but rather by how they treat each other. Can you name me one example that Pakistan had to do anything against her will for China ?

A few years back a senior American official asked a Chinese collegue what is up with your relationship with Pakistan. The Chinese official had a very interesting answer. He said that Pakistan is our Israel. You can make what you want out of it.

That is true..
Pak china have best frindshp
But hr chez mai matlb hoty hai..
Koye kam bahr matlb k hai he nhi

This friendship is based on geopolitical considerations. China is source armaments for Pakistan and both have fought wars with India. Pakistan is more closer to Afghanistan and Iran culturally than China.
nah we are in no way 'closer' to afghanistan a nation whos people burn our flag on the other hand we are closer to china as u might know that many chinese come to study in pakistan and vice versa and where china cooperates and helps us in all areas from military infrastructure to financial sectors it is not important to be alike to be great friends remember that

nah we are in no way 'closer' to afghanistan a nation whos people burn our flag on the other hand we are closer to china as u might know that many chinese come to study in pakistan and vice versa and where china cooperates and helps us in all areas from military infrastructure to financial sectors it is not important to be alike to be great friends remember that

Friends and relatives. China is a friend and Afghanistan is a relative.

If you were angry when you typed all that, have a glass of water, calm down and then come and edit your post. There are many better ways of arguing with Indians. (or anyone else, for that matter)

Like he's not insulating us. Alright i will edit my post.

Like he's not insulating us. Alright i will edit my post.
If he's insulting us, don't stoop to his level. The best way to insult trolls is to not reply to them at all. It kills them. Good that you edited your post, I've removed the negative rating.

Friends and relatives. China is a friend and Afghanistan is a relative.
Sure jakay beth jao us afganistan relative ki goad may .laat maar kay na phenka us nay tau yaad rakhna.
Like u dont know of afganis hate for us.

Arsalan are u one of those afghanis who came to pak then acquired pakistanis passport and moved to canada??
We have hundreds and thousands of them. They pretend to be pakistani but spew venom on us and obviously defend afghanistan beyond logic.
You befit that profile.

Our official policy is "永远不称霸" (Never seek hegemony).

Whether anyone believes it or not is up to them. :P

On topic, Long live Sino-Pakistani friendship. :china::pakistan:
That's pretty amazing, I wasn't aware it was an official policy. I did know that Chinese people are not the hegemony-seeking type, but the fact that it's an official policy makes it even better.

Indeed, Long live Sino-Pakistani friendship :pakistan::china:

That's pretty amazing, I wasn't aware it was an official policy. I did know that Chinese people are not the hegemony-seeking type, but the fact that it's an official policy makes it even better.

Well hegemony is not really a realistic goal for China, even if we wanted it. :)

We are starting from behind, we lack enormous amounts leverage in terms of established hard power (economy/military) and soft power (diplomacy/media). Even if we increase our power exponentially, the established powers/alliances in the world can balance us pretty easily.

We'll never reach the status of a unipolar superpower, there are too many other major players/alliances, and a limited amount of resources on Earth for our economic expansion.

So hegemony is not really "realistic" for us, that's why we have this policy. Our official goal is to seek a "multi-polar world" in which we are only one of the poles. That's something which is actually achieveable in practical terms, from our point of view.

Well hegemony is not really a realistic goal for China, even if we wanted it. :)

We are starting from behind, we lack enormous amounts leverage in terms of established hard power (economy/military) and soft power (diplomacy/media). Even if we increase our power exponentially, the established powers/alliances in the world can balance us pretty easily.

We'll never reach the status of a unipolar superpower, there are too many other major players/alliances, and a limited amount of resources on Earth for our economic expansion.

So hegemony is not really "realistic" for us, that's why we have this policy. Our official goal is to seek a "multi-polar world" in which we are only one of the poles. That's something which is actually achieveable in practical terms, from our point of view.
That is a very realistic and rational point of view, something unfortunately rare in international politics. I mean when on one hand you have India dreaming to be a superpower already, China's stance is astonishingly good. This way of thinking will definitely lead China to prosperity :tup:

Sure jakay beth jao us afganistan relative ki goad may .laat maar kay na phenka us nay tau yaad rakhna. Like u dont know of afganis hate for us.

The Afghan blames Pakistan for good reason because we supported Talibans. You don't quote the reasons why Afghans don't like Pakistan state policy interference in Afghanistan's internal affairs.

Arsalan are u one of those afghanis who came to pak then acquired pakistanis passport and moved to canada?? We have hundreds and thousands of them. They pretend to be pakistani but spew venom on us and obviously defend afghanistan beyond logic.You befit that profile.

You pretend to know everything about me. But you don't seem to understand the consequences of Pakistan's Afghan policy for last 20 years.

Back
Top Bottom