What's new

92% Indians are not sons of the soil but Immigrants in india:Justice Katju

Status
Not open for further replies.
90 % of Indians are Malecha ie foreigners as Justice Katju said they came from North West NW is also Central Asia
and Arab land.

Only 90%? Why not 100%? And is 90% Indians (1 billion) came from Arab land, that is 5 times more than the Arab population put together :hang2:

Sometimes I think ticker is Aryan_b. Both are interested in similiar discussions and topics. Lol remember that dude??
Remember him. He is actually a good friend. Lets not discuss about him as there were some issues regarding him and the forum.

It has been hypothesized that the Toba supereruption about 74,000 years ago destroyed much of India's central forests, covering it with a layer of volcanic ash, and may have brought humans worldwide to a state of near-extinction by suddenly plunging the planet into an ice-age that could have lasted for up to 1,800 years. Therefore, it was believed that all humans previously present in India went extinct during, or shortly after, this event and these first Indians left "no trace of their DNA in present-day humans" - a theory seemingly backed by genetic studies and nothing is known of the ethnicity of these early humans in India.

Do you have any knowledge as to who you were. Toba zaroor mangiye ga.

I'm sorry Indians. We are the sons of the soil, and you are the spawn of the invaders. Toodles.

@karan21 @KRAIT @Sashan @jbond197 - Yaro, yeh to wohi panga hai, jo kall hamm nay bari mushkil say set kia tha. Koi in logon ko Vicodin day, so that they can rest. :blink:

Bro - I am least concerned about IVC or what Katju said - I was just trying to understand what is going on - beyond that I am a mere spectator in this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
It has been hypothesized that the Toba supereruption about 74,000 years ago destroyed much of India's central forests, covering it with a layer of volcanic ash, and may have brought humans worldwide to a state of near-extinction by suddenly plunging the planet into an ice-age that could have lasted for up to 1,800 years. Therefore, it was believed that all humans previously present in India went extinct during, or shortly after, this event and these first Indians left "no trace of their DNA in present-day humans" - a theory seemingly backed by genetic studies and nothing is known of the ethnicity of these early humans in India.

Do you have any knowledge as to who you were. Toba zaroor mangiye ga.

Actually we are not really humans yet. We are still in the evolution phase since we started late. We are still half animals so give us some time. We will let you guys know all the details the day we have completed our evolution.

Bro - I am least concerned about IVC or what Katju said - I was just trying to understand what is going on - beyond that I am a mere spectator in this thread.
Same here. Troll away. Trust me we are the least of anyones concern here. Enjoy the quips. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom