What's new

88% Pakistani civilians willing to go to war for Pakistan

nationalism and the spirit of jihad

Even if they're elderly, sick, and crippled, they should have enough patriotism to declare that they will fight for Pakistan even if they physically can't.

A 90 year old man volunteered to go to Kargil in 1999 to fight for India! That's the difference!

the difference is that a much smaller nation is not scared of one that is 7 times larger - and never will be

Jang Pakistani larhna chahtai hain apnai mulk kai liye aur maut bharation ko parh rahi hai. This irony is seriously unmistakable
Because they will be first target but man the pain Indians are in its awesome

Since Indian members are contributing most of the posts, i wonder what percentage of them would be willing to fight for India...... keeping in mind that during it's peek, many IAF personal left to join the private airlines for monetary incentives.
and they even beg to their youth on TV and internet to plz join indian army :) thats how willing they are to join army bro but in Pakistan every other kid apply for Pak army thats the difference

and they even beg to their youth on TV and internet to plz join indian army :) thats how willing they are to join army bro but in Pakistan every other kid apply for Pak army thats the difference
Few years back i went up to Wagah border to witness the flag ceremony....while on Pakistani side there was a small entry fee still the crowd was unbelievable where as i was informed that Indian authorities bring in buses load of people free just to counter the Pakistani spectators.

nationalism and the spirit of jihad

the difference is that a much smaller nation is not scared of one that is 7 times larger - and never will be
Why should it be... the 7 times larger nation is a responsible mature democratic power which interested in peace and not fighting the smaller nation....

Since Indian members are contributing most of the posts, i wonder what percentage of them would be willing to fight for India...... keeping in mind that during it's peek, many IAF personal left to join the private airlines for monetary incentives.

Oops. :lol:

I think all those 88% pakistanis are here in this thread......Indians plz dnt reply otherwise tomorrow they all will join Pak Army to attack india... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Why should it be... the 7 times larger nation is a responsible mature democratic power which interested in peace and not fighting the smaller nation....

Good for you. Now what? Well Pakistanis want to fight for their country. Live with it. You can also fight for your country in case of any emergency and we have no issues with that.

Back
Top Bottom