What's new

88% Pakistani civilians willing to go to war for Pakistan

Why should it be... the 7 times larger nation is a responsible mature democratic power which interested in peace and not fighting the smaller nation....

one could only hope so....sometimes hopes are not always commensurate with reality

Few years back i went up to Wagah border to witness the flag ceremony....while on Indianside there was a small entry fee still the crowd was unbelievable where as i was informed that Pak authorities bring in buses load of people free just to counter the Indian spectators.
And by repeating my lines, you have conveyed your genuine patriotism ..... the difference is we had to park our car a mile back and walk up to the venue where as bus loads arriving on the Indian side were clearly visible. !!

I think all those 88% pakistanis are here in this thread......Indians plz dnt reply otherwise tomorrow they all will join Pak Army to attack india... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

No those 88% are present all over Pakistan with no concern that there are many Bharatis who are seriously butt hurt towards their passion for their country.

And by repeating my lines, you have conveyed your genuine patriotism ..... the difference is we had to park our car a mile back and walk up to the venue where as bus loads arriving on the Indian side were clearly visible. !!

liar..have you ever been in Wagha.. i don't think so...........buses unloads viewers way away from wagha.....just doing blah blah blah will not make anyone patriotic.....do work for your country first....instead of fighting with indians.

No those 88% are present all over Pakistan with no concern that there are many Bharatis who are seriously butt hurt towards their passion for their country.
yeah really butt hurt... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: go join pak army.......

yeah really butt hurt... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: go join pak army.......

We will son. It is our army. We don't kill each other on petty fights. We don't kill ourselves like some other military of this region. We don't harass our officer's wives. So yeah I would love to pak army. It is ours. And we own it.

i think Pakistan should increase its Army nos from present 7 lac to 18 Crore with defence budget 98% of GDP to show their patriotism......

We will son. It is our army. We don't kill each other on petty fights. We don't kill ourselves like some other military of this region. We don't harass our officer's wives. So yeah I would love to pak army. It is ours. And we own it.
well kid..u need to seriously join Pak Army.......to face TTP and terrorist within your country......then in case time left.....move to india.....

well kid..u need to seriously join Pak Army.......to face TTP and terrorist within your country......then in case time left.....move to india.....

I will dear when needed. No suggestion or advice needed from you. Now shoo. Moti choo. :lol:

liar..have you ever been in Wagha.. i don't think so...........buses unloads viewers way away from wagha.....just doing blah blah blah will not make anyone patriotic.....do work for your country first....instead of fighting with indians.
There you go habitual contradicting, I was very much there, even have a picture taken while standing on the Indian territory and off course the buses don't come up to the gate but all is visible from the stands.

I will dear when needed. No suggestion or advice needed from you. Now shoo. Moti choo. :lol:
:rofl::rofl: njoying hw badly are you hurted from behind.......hahahaha....coming to personal attacks revealing your real breed....Pamelian.....

Thats great uncle but,your army has done which no other army has done in the region uncle ,that is surrender.

So i dont know if i can say to you at this age that is grow up.

What iz you smoking, and why do you looks retarded in your profile pic? :D

Sir back then there was no concept of Pakistaniat or let alone Punjabi nationalism. Punjabis only rebelled when taxes imposed were to damn high.

too-damn-high.jpg

Now things are completly different and we are brainwashed from early age to be Pakistani patriot. Back then no concept of united front against invaders from west or east like Indian Gupta and Maurya empire.

Thats great uncle but,your army has done which no other army has done in the region uncle ,that is surrender.

So i dont know if i can say to you at this age that is grow up.

It is not my problem if you haven't read about your army's surrender in 1962or in Skardu in 1948 for that matter. :)

Back
Top Bottom