What's new

84 percent Pakistanis expect better governance from PML-N

Edevelop

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
pmln-stamp-pic-480x238.jpg

ISLAMABAD - A large majority of Pakistanis are optimistic about better governance in the country following the recent elections and have high expectations from the incoming Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) government.

According to a survey conducted by Gallup Pakistan, men and women from across the four provinces were asked, "In your view, will or will not the recent elections produce a better political regime?"

Responding to this, 84 percent responded with yes and 15 percent said no.

A comparison between rural and urban localities showed that respondents from rural areas were more optimistic about the future political regime than respondents from urban areas.

The study was released by Gilani foundation, the Pakistani affiliate of Gallup International. The recent survey was carried out among a sample of 2,570 men and women in rural and urban areas of all four provinces of the country.

84 percent Pakistanis expect better governance from PML-N | Pakistan Today | Latest news | Breaking news | Pakistan News | World news | Business | Sport and Multimedia

this was the same opinion when zardari was newly elected we all thought that democracy will now show its fruits

uts better to wait two years atleast and i reserve my judgement for now

this was the same opinion when zardari was newly elected we all thought that democracy will now show its fruits

No one knew about Zardari or atleast didn't know he would become President. People voted for PPP in 2008 because of Benazir's death.... That election had got to do with sympathy rather than democracy...

They will certainly have a better governance as compared to PPP but we are not sure how fruitful it is going to be.

For example, you could criticize last government for not doing anything and that the projects were only made on the tables and died on the tables whereas in PML-N's government you would criticize them for having bad projects or corruption in projects but you will certainly see something on the ground.

PPP Government: 0 performance in 3 provinces except few face-saving low level projects in Sindh / mostly get votes from sympathy ke hum mazloom, jiye bhutto, humain kisi ne kuch karne nahi diya... I always felt like giving them 1-2 rupees in charity by the way they behave on tv... votes///never

PML-N: Criticise them for corruption, poor planning and management etc... You will have a project, they will not show you dreams only... you will have something on ground, then you will start criticising them that massive corruption was involved in it and if 100 rupees was spent, 50 rupees may have gone into corruption etc.

PTI: Not sure, lets see... Hopefully not so much corruption as compared to other parties but since we Pakistanis as a whole are corrupt nation, nothing can be corruption free... but if they are able to bring that corruption down to minimum level... It is a remarkable achievement. But for that we will have to see

lol you are joking right? I still remember some words from high ranked businessman said before elections "Logg keh rahay hain k Zardari a jay ga, par in ko nahin patta woh a k loggon ki dhotiyan b beech khay ga.." . did you see stock exchange fall on zardari/ppp joining the government? This is called "TRUST"

lol you are joking right? I still remember some words from high ranked businessman said before elections "Logg keh rahay hain k Zardari a jay ga, par in ko nahin patta woh a k loggon ki dhotiyan b beech khay ga.." . did you see stock exchange fall on zardari/ppp joining the government? This is called "TRUST"

lol, talking about trust, who will trust the ganja who couldnt improve the situation two times when he was PM already

the trust is only because the smooth transition has taken place in the government and if trust is already there i will see so many investors foreign and local coming to pakista investing in pakistan just because ganja is in power :rofl:

please dont live in the fools paradise, esp in this loadshedding season no one will even trust one ganja's hair

lol, talking about trust, who will trust the ganja who couldnt improve the situation two times when he was PM already

the trust is only because the smooth transition has taken place in the government and if trust is already there i will see so many investors foreign and local coming to pakista investing in pakistan just because ganja is in power :rofl:

please dont live in the fools paradise, esp in this loadshedding season no one will even trust one ganja's hair
He would be able to end load shedding that I am sure but main problem is that he doesn't tell how would he collect tax

who is fool here?

1) Wake Up, PML-N already won the election, shows people trust on them.
2) Wake Up, check the stock exchange which is already crossed Bombay stock exchange long behind.
3) Wake Up, Energy Crisis already first most priority of PML-N government, and their sincerity is is very much visible.

Last not the least, wake up and see my post was for Zardari, but you guyz are practically having N-Phobia.

Subah ho gai hey Mamu.... Wake Up NOW...

who is fool here?

2) Wake Up, check the stock exchange which is already crossed Bombay stock exchange long behind.
3) Wake Up, Energy Crisis already first most priority of PML-N government, and their sincerity is is very much visible.

Last not the least, wake up and see my post was for Zardari, but you guyz are practically having N-Phobia.

I am replying only bcoz you mentioned Bombay stock exchange.

The higher point indicator does not mean KSE has a higher market cap than BSE.

OK?

who is fool here?

the first priority of ganja is to beg to the saudi masters just like what zardari did, that is begging

Good governance??

Signs are not positive so far. Fake load-shedding, a mini budget, plan to issue T-Bonds on high interest rates in international market, same old bureaucracy which molested Punjab in last 5 years is now geared up for federal level. Ex-Chief Secretory Punjab Nasir Khosa will be Principle Secretory to PM. Atleast 2 ministers of Care-taker setup are also destined to have lucrative posts in honor of their services to N-League election campaign. That include Malik Habib. He may get NAB Chairmanship.

So guys dont raise your hopes too high, another season of bad governance id about to come. And what i believe it will be worst then PPP, because they were under close scrutiny of media and judiciary but for N-league both media and judiciary have a very soft corner.

well 25 percent vote is of electables ..no matter which party they join they have their vote banks ...

I give it Maximum of 6 months , before this 84% start reducing & then after 2 years same people will be chanting slogans against PMLN .

IT has always Happen , & it will happen again , as nor the system neither the faces have changed .

first to trust GANJA will be your MQM :rofl: then you will be defending him! :omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom