What's new

84 percent Pakistanis expect better governance from PML-N

this was the same opinion when zardari was newly elected we all thought that democracy will now show its fruits

uts better to wait two years atleast and i reserve my judgement for now

That's inaccurate. I know plenty of western businessmen along with Indian and Pakistani businessmen who were doing business there when Zardari came. Everyone was like CRAP. Now we'll pay more bribes than making profits. People did vote for Benazir. If she was alive, I am sure the previous government of Pakistan would have been a LOT different and she would've shown progress too.

permanent solution is build DAMS stop the ethnic divide that is stopping KALABAGH from being built! build bahsa! develop thar coal mine.

i hate PPP for 5 years of totally doing nothing for electricty! and bringing the circular debt to 500 billion!

84% of Pakistanis are insane -- PML-N with the exact same leadership has been in power at the federal level, twice and twice it's removal was greeted by the distribution of sweets -- While Nawaz, spends sleepless nights (yeah, right) and consoling Pakistanis (He feels their pain in his palace), fact of the matter is that crooks are crooks for a reason, it's what they are.

Mid term elections are looking very likely.

PMLN will crumble in front of media scrutiny which did not exist in the 90s.

and 100% PTI voters are jazbati... didn't know a shiitt about reality... bachooon tum schools ki tyari karoo pehley bhi PMLN ney economy improve ki thi ab bhi wohi karein gay....
PTIans need some serious medication for N-Fobia.

I am not a PTI'an....

the N in PMLN stands for nautanki!

There is no real alternative to PML-N.
PTI is a fake alternative as of now. Lets see how they do in KP.

I seriously doubt majority of Pakistanis voted in these elections. Majority Pakistanis are the poor and lower middle class who goes out in the morning for work but is not sure whether he will return home or not. While he is working he is worrying how will he pay the electricity bills, how can he afford food for his family, how will he pay kids school fees. These white collar Pakistanis don't have time to vote or involve themselves in politics. They are hopeless and pretty much are waiting for a miracle. Or at least will be happy to see most of Pakistani politicians being hanged in the streets.

I seriously doubt majority of Pakistanis voted in these elections. Majority Pakistanis are the poor and lower middle class who goes out in the morning for work but is not sure whether he will return home or not. While he is working he is worrying how will he pay the electricity bills, how can he afford food for his family, how will he pay kids school fees. These white collar Pakistanis don't have time to vote or involve themselves in politics. They are hopeless and pretty much are waiting for a miracle. Or at least will be happy to see most of Pakistani politicians being hanged in the streets.

You're absolutely correct, EC saying that about 50 million people voted in these elections someone tell me how 50 million represents 200 million people? Even within 50 million parties got divided votes so these so called democratic parties got less mandate then George bush's juta. Great Democracy at work..

Back
Top Bottom