What's new

Nawaz tops the list of most popular political leaders

On federal level PPP goes and PML N comes, PMLN goes and PPP comes, on state level and city level the same thing happens, anything new? (with exception of KPK in last elections).

surprisingly KPK has always been odd. we got PML N govt followed by PPPP then ANP then MMA and lastly we got JUI&TI coalition

BlUkkxDCYAEclpa.jpg

Economy recorded a positive 48 percent comparative net performance,

Oh wow....

NS popular leader is getting cursed, verbally abused even by 7 year old kids...

Is he hated even more than ZardarI?

BTW I was under impression that he was popular at least around Lahore due to Lahore metro.

1397295600_pm-portraitddddd.jpg

Prime Minister Muhammad Nawaz Sharif tops the list of most popular political leaders in the country.

This has been reflected in a survey conducted by Gallup Pakistan.

It says the popularity of Chairman of Pakistan Tehrik-e Insaaf Imran Khan, PPP Co-Chairperson Asif Ali Zardari and JUI-F Chief Maulana Fazlur Rehman has witnessed a decline.

According to the survey, fifty-five percent people have expressed satisfaction over the performance of the PML-N government.

The survey terms the performance of government in six areas, including economy, satisfactory.

Radio Pakistan

yar kun aag laga raha hay

kick-in-the-butt.jpg

ok i got it, its CALLED NOORA TIND survey?
PML tind came to power by buying monte carlo judiciary, which set up a illegal EC?

hehe I was waiting for a reply from you on this

And to achieve that awam ki G main $1.5 billion (don't know on what condition) and $2 billion euro bonds on 8% interest ka time bomb fit kar dia hai :pop:

Aur awam ne to bohot kam kya hay na, sub ne tax poora pay ker dya LOL
hum to samjhey they Ishaq dar dollar hugney wala munshi hay lakin yeh to kisi aur ke dollara utha laya

BTW I was under impression that he was popular at least around Lahore due to Lahore metro.

very popular in punjab , the reason for clean sweep.
not very popular in KPK due to wheat ban of 1998. but very popular in hazara, some of vote bank stolen to TI due to hazara issue
not very popular in sindh due to ziaulhaq connection and bhuttoism

very popular in punjab , the reason for clean sweep.
not very popular in KPK due to wheat ban of 1998. but very popular in hazara, some of vote bank stolen to TI due to hazara issue
not very popular in sindh due to ziaulhaq connection and bhuttoism

Most popular would have been impressive if he had more than PPP and MQM to compete with :whistle:

Aur awam ne to bohot kam kya hay na, sub ne tax poora pay ker dya LOL

Who pays 20% GST+SED? But anyway stopping corruption in FBR and tax collection is also responsibility of govt. not awam

he/his brother are nightmare for Punjab specially people for Lahore, these two are leeches they are like Kim of N. Korea and Assad of Syria.

Most probably a fake survey. Gallop is bought by pmln.

Back
Top Bottom