What's new

78% of Pakistanis think PML-N govt can end power shortage: poll

330acd0.jpg

ganja will finish load shedding by rubbing his tind which will generate enough static electricity that will eventually finish load shedding :rofl::rofl:

or he can make Altaf fart 5 kilo tons of methane, which should be easy for him looking at the size he is at. free power for Karachi

ISLAMABAD - According to a Gilani Research Foundation survey carried out by GallupPakistan, 78 percent of Pakistanis think it is possible that the new PML-N government can end the electricity shortage in the country.

A nationally representative sample of men and women from across the four provinces was asked, "In your opinion, what is the possibility of the PML-N government ending the electricity shortage in the country?"

In response, 41 percent answered quite possible, 37 percent said slightly possible and 17 percent said it was not possible at all. However, 5 percent chose not to respond.

The recent survey was carried out among a sample of 2,632 men and women in rural and urban areas of all four provinces of the country, during June 3and June 10.

Error margin is estimated to be approximately 2-3 percent at 95 percent confidence level.

78% of Pakistanis think PML-N govt can end power shortage: poll | Pakistan Today | Latest news | Breaking news | Pakistan News | World news | Business | Sport and Multimedia

PMLN and PTI

2 parties, people know will get the job done.

PPP, MQM have lost that trust.

The forgot the astrix ....

The poll was conducted while PML N gang members watched over the poll conducting audiance

PMLN and PTI

2 parties, people know will get the job done.

PPP, MQM have lost that trust.

:lol: how ironic, you should have been saying ANP and PPP, because PMLN has taken over the role of PPP and PTI has taken over ANP, MQM had no authority to begin with, i dont know why you think MQM had done something?

:lol: how ironic, you should have been saying ANP and PPP, because PMLN has taken over the role of PPP and PTI has taken over ANP, MQM had no authority to begin with, i dont know why you think MQM had done something?

MQM has been part of the federal and provincial governments for many cycles. And it has done $hit for its role.

Yeah ANP too. That's why it got booted out.

Somehow I think our Pashtun brothers are more democratic than us the urduwas.

They threw out the worthless party after one election cycle.

We the so called educated elite have gotten our @rses forked by the same MQM goons decades after decades.

Shamefully.

MQM has been part of the federal and provincial governments for many cycles. And it has done $hit for its role.

please tell me how exactly being tiny part of the government enables MQM to solve all the problems of our country?

please come out of your a$$ and think rationally

MQM was only given the ministry for ports and shipping and overseas pakistanis, how can MQM solve the energy problem of our country without having anything to do with that, thats for PPP and not MQM

has PTI stopped bomb blasts? has PTI stopped drone attacks? has PTI cleared KPK with terrorism? has PTI solved the energy crises? remove your head from the a$$, MQM didnt even get the prvincial government

has PTI stopped bomb blasts? has PTI stopped drone attacks? has PTI cleared KPK with terrorism? has PTI solved the energy crises? t

They just won their first set of "dominant" seats.

If they can't solve the issues you list, guess what, Pashtuns and Punjabis will throw them out as well.

It is that simple.

....remove your head from the a$$,
Better than being in the @rse of Altaf Mota chor, bhatta Khor, the foreign settled feudal lord of Urduwa community.

and the head of jagiri party called MQM.

p.s. See, I didn't attack you personally, while the first words from your $hit hole of mouth are personal attacks. Sadly.

They just won their first set of "dominant" seats.

If they can't solve the issues you list, guess what, Pashtuns and Punjabis will throw them out as well.

It is that simple.

Better than being in the @rse of Altaf Mota chor, bhatta Khor, the foreign settled feudal lord of Urduwa community.

and the head of jagiri party called MQM.

p.s. See, I didn't attack you personally, while the first words from your $hit hole of mouth are personal attacks. Sadly.

aaww, faujhistorian feels bad about my language, im just calling a spade, a spade, its better to familiarize with the reality instead of flying in your dreams

you still havent answered my question at all

ganja will finish load shedding by rubbing his tind which will generate enough static electricity that will eventually finish load shedding :rofl::rofl:
Aaaaaaaaaaaaand a wild PTI burger troll appears...

ISLAMABAD - According to a Gilani Research Foundation survey carried out by GallupPakistan, 78 percent of Pakistanis think it is possible that the new PML-N government can end the electricity shortage in the country.

A nationally representative sample of men and women from across the four provinces was asked, "In your opinion, what is the possibility of the PML-N government ending the electricity shortage in the country?"

In response, 41 percent answered quite possible, 37 percent said slightly possible and 17 percent said it was not possible at all. However, 5 percent chose not to respond.

The recent survey was carried out among a sample of 2,632 men and women in rural and urban areas of all four provinces of the country, during June 3and June 10.

Error margin is estimated to be approximately 2-3 percent at 95 percent confidence level.

78% of Pakistanis think PML-N govt can end power shortage: poll | Pakistan Today | Latest news | Breaking news | Pakistan News | World news | Business | Sport and Multimedia

This just in, 78% of Pakistanis have now turned out to be sheep. It's not clear how such an important fact has remained hidden since the inception of Pakistan, but we do now know that this is the fact.

More at eleven.

Back to you @muse

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent news. Come next elections and mandate of PTI shall increase by the same exact percentage! :D

Wo jo saaye mein har maslehat ke paley, Aise dastoor ko, Sub he be noor ko, Main nahein manta, Main nahein janta.

Go Ganja!! :D

Back
Top Bottom