What's new

82 HALEPPO and 83 MOSSUL

Hurshid Celebi

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
SABAH Claims that Türkiye and USA will begin a intensive fight against IS and PKK in the Region. Sabah writes that western Euphrat to Mediterannean will left to Turkish control. It is possible that the same can happen in Mossul, also for the sake of Erbil Federal Government.

Yeni şehir - Gündem Haberleri

1438751898031.jpg

But for Mosul they would have to go through either ypg or krg area right?
Or would they go south from the ypg area?

I think the sunni arabs and Turkmens in haleb if given alot of autonomy to run the area how they want would not have a problem joining up with Turkey.

Time will show. Most important is that security forces must be preventive in Türkiye. Rest will be details between Türkiye, USA and Mr. Barzani. Katar is full on Türkiye's side.

U.S., Turkey Agree to Keep Syrian Kurds Out of Proposed Border Zone - WSJ

Türkiye is the only power who can fight IS and reassure security in Northern Syria and Northern Iraq. In Northern Iraq already 6500 forces with tanks are stationed, in agreement with Mr. Barzani.

We are. We never forgot. ATATÜRKS MISAKI MILLI. 100 years is nothing in human and political evolution.

It sound very good. But such annexation would be treated the same way Russia annexed crimea.
lets forget the international repercussions, If this did happen, Turkey would become a multi cultural state more than a turkish. A Multi cultural state is more likely disperse more power to local governments, which in turn could lead to Kurds in the SE wanting to part away.

Hayirlisi.

All Need a strong state behind ! Otherwise they will be playball of emperialists

Oh my. I thought these times were over. Heck, if a large percentage of a certain area want to join a country, why not? But to break off a piece of another's country is pathetic. Dumb sensationalist newspaper.

Oh my. I thought these times were over. Heck, if a large percentage of a certain area want to join a country, why not? But to break off a piece of another's country is pathetic. Dumb sensationalist newspaper.

People will decide. If they feel comfortable with Türkiye they will agree. Türkiye is much more comfortable for them as Syrian's killer Essad or Irak's central government which nothing does than hiding in shelters and conspirating with IRAN

Biritish Media gets crazy !
( I say every fight Needs a reward, if we will go there with boots and bring PEACE we have to get REWARD !)

O topraklar Türkiye'nin olacak - Dünya Haberleri

First US strikes against Islamic Terrorist and Syrian supporters in Syria began.

Cumhuriyet Gazetesi - ABD Suriye'yi vurdu

US SEAD Squadron 480 from Germany on the way to Incirlik Turkish BASE.

480th Fighter Squadron - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"In March 2012, the 480th was sent to train the Turkish Air Force in Suppression of Enemy Air Defenses, which is the 480th's specialty"

Whicn country do you talking about:-)?

And the greece people in Thrace and Arabs/Kurds in Mosul want this?

We will see. Greeks from islands prefer to get health Services and more from Türkiye and transboarder trade from Ipsala grows daily

We will see. Greeks from islands prefer to get health Services and more from Türkiye and transboarder trade from Ipsala grows daily

Without a referendum (in the hole country) it is not possible. An annexation were stupid and dangerous!

Back
Top Bottom