What's new

82 HALEPPO and 83 MOSSUL

You are not Russia. You will not survival coming economy sanctions!

It depends all of common interests between USA and Türkiye, strategic plans for next 20 years;
that time will be needed to bring peace and stability in the Region. F..k the EU, 2 yeras ago a female USA state department member said.

Türkiye has Cards in his sleeves.

Of course the upside in that scenario would the guarenteed fall of erdogan and akp :)
...and Turkey.

It depends all of common interests between USA and Türkiye, strategic plans for next 20 years;
that time will be needed to bring peace and stability in the Region. F..k the EU, 2 yeras ago a female USA state department member said.

Türkiye has Cards in his sleeves.

Don't estimate EU! If Turkey occupied land, EU will follow up sanctions which will bring Turkey down. With or without U.S.

@Bismarck You know we have since the 90's almost 5 Million Kurd refugees from Irak and Syria, if Türkiye agrees with the USA to make a secure Zone, whatever it means; combats IS nobody can protest !
Then the People can decide 20 years later to whom the ywant to belong. Türkiye sits not on his fat *** like some other EU countries or oil-rich Arabs, has no donators like Greece. Mossul would be enough REWARD for taking the spendings of that coming 20 years struggle. And it is Turkish Territory, maybe we will open archives and Claim it again. Barzani depends on Türkiye and will depend, Mossul oil can only be exported from Türkiye. Irans and Israels SYRIAN corridor plans bypassing Türkyie seems to be finished. We will see the developments. All depends on Profit ! Why should Türkiye, USA, Russia , Barzani and "maybe" China not agree. KATAR is full on Türkiyes side.

Underestimate EU (You mean for sure "deep secret hostile Germany"? They left Türkiye and have to pay for it and they will pay, so or so;
I can't understand the hostile Position of GERMANY ? WHY ? I ask always WHY ?

Are we a too strong competitor against their near East and TURK Republic Plans ?

@Bismarck Tell me more about your countries plans

...and Turkey.

In a worst case scenario yes, but doesn't seem likely to me. If the incursion of Cyprus didn't bring the downfall, than I doubt that occupying arab land will do too much damage, especially if the local population would want it.

But the annexation plans/ideas are still extremely unlikely and very stupid. The last thing that Turkey needs is a couple million more jihadi's as citizens of Turkey and drift even farther away of the European political sphere.

In a worst case scenario yes, but doesn't seem likely to me. If the incursion of Cyprus didn't bring the downfall, than I doubt that occupying arab land will do too much damage, especially if the local population would want it.

But the annexation plans/ideas are still extremely unlikely and very stupid. The last thing that Turkey needs is a couple million more jihadi's as citizens of Turkey and drift even farther away of the European political sphere.

Do you realy believe that there are a couple millions jihadis? Of course not. And the most bloody Scenes could be "Hollywood Scenarios" -

Leaked Video Shows Making of Islamic State “Execution” in Studio — via CyberBerkut Hack of Sen. McCain Staffer | LeakSource

Do you realy believe that there are a couple millions jihadis? Of course not. And the most bloody Scenes could be "Hollywood Scenarios" -

Leaked Video Shows Making of Islamic State “Execution” in Studio — via CyberBerkut Hack of Sen. McCain Staffer | LeakSource

That depends on what you would define as a jihadi.
I see all muslims who want to govern according to religion, isis monkeys, nusra rats and MB dogs all as the same.
They have the same goals, only different strategies.

They have no strategies, they have tactics. We will see . Türkiye can only survive if it expands .

Türkiye acted realistic up to now. Some countries wanted to divide and demont Türkiye. Türkiye waited and waited, showed all the real face of IS and PKK Terror. I am not interested in Details.

Mossul is 80 km from Turkish boarder and a 2 hours trip. All will depend on the coming Trends.
Türkiye is the only power which can bring peace, development and stability there.

Quote :"
Hani deniyor ya “Musul’u Kerkük’ü bize bırakmazlar, hayal mi görüyorsun?” Bal gibi bırakırlar, yeter ki siz güvence verin, petrolü iyi koruyun, malı kendinizin sanıp da sağa sola kafa tutmayın, arıza çıkarmayın.
Şimdi gelin bölgeye bir bakın. Amerika’nın ya da diğer ülkelerin bu bölgede sürekli asker tutacak halleri yok. Petrolü emanet edebilecekleri, güven altında tutabilecekleri ve hiç aksamadan üretim yapabilecekleri ortamı Irak’ın ne olduğu belirsiz merkezi yönetimi mi, Şii’ler mi, Kürtler mi, El kaide artıkları mı sağlar?
Türkiye’ye rol verilebilir

Bunu yapabilecek tek güç Türkiye’dir. Bu nedenle bölgede oluşturulacak bir kargaşada öyle ya da böyle canı yakılan Türkiye’nin hem kendi güvenliği hem de bölgenin istikrarı için Musul ve Kerkük’te durumu kontrol altına alması bütün dünyanın da işine gelir.
Burada sorun şudur; Türkiye Cumhuriyet ilkelerine, demokrasi, hukuk ve insan haklarına saygılı bir iktidara sahip olsa Musul ve Kerkük’ü, Irak’taki Kürt bölgesini ve Suriye’nin kuzeyini içine alarak genişleyen bir güç olabilir.
Laik yapısıyla İslam ülkelerine de gerçek bir rol model olabilir"

@Bismarck You know we have since the 90's almost 5 Million Kurd refugees from Irak and Syria, if Türkiye agrees with the USA to make a secure Zone, whatever it means; combats IS nobody can protest !
Then the People can decide 20 years later to whom the ywant to belong. Türkiye sits not on his fat *** like some other EU countries or oil-rich Arabs, has no donators like Greece. Mossul would be enough REWARD for taking the spendings of that coming 20 years struggle. And it is Turkish Territory, maybe we will open archives and Claim it again. Barzani depends on Türkiye and will depend, Mossul oil can only be exported from Türkiye. Irans and Israels SYRIAN corridor plans bypassing Türkyie seems to be finished. We will see the developments. All depends on Profit ! Why should Türkiye, USA, Russia , Barzani and "maybe" China not agree. KATAR is full on Türkiyes side.

Underestimate EU (You mean for sure "deep secret hostile Germany"? They left Türkiye and have to pay for it and they will pay, so or so;
I can't understand the hostile Position of GERMANY ? WHY ? I ask always WHY ?

Are we a too strong competitor against their near East and TURK Republic Plans ?

@Bismarck Tell me more about your countries plans

If Turkey enter Mosul/Kirkuk as oil rich cities, it will turkey turn to a rich and 'independent' country! Which nobody wants! To be honest, I don't want any country full independent. And I will explain why. As a full independent country you can act like a crazy and nobody can stop you (only by war). You are not depend on partners or friends, you will do what ever you want to do! Without regard to losses!

If I think on Erdowahn, it is better if he doesn't get this power! Power corrupts!

We see a Turkey which act more and more independent in his own interests, but against his allies. So, how can you expect that we promote this.

If Turkey enter Mosul/Kirkuk as oil rich cities, it will turkey turn to a rich and 'independent' country! Which nobody wants! To be honest, I don't want any country full independent. And I will explain why. As a full independent country you can act like a crazy and nobody can stop you (only by war). You are not depend on partners or friends, you will do what ever you want to do! Without regard to losses!

If I think on Erdowahn, it is better if he doesn't get this power! Power corrupts!

We see a Turkey which act more and more independent in his own interests, but against his allies. So, how can you expect that we promote this.

About Germany intention. 'Green Party' leader said, Kurdish and Turkish people are they are doomed to live forever together. It's there destiny! Other parties wants an independent Kurdistan and divide Turkey!

What the fvck is this?

And now my friend @Bismarck , if you argue like that I will say to you harsh :

"We founded 16 states and never will hesitate to destroy again and found a new one "!

Whom do you think you are gambling ? Germany is a hostile Country to Türkiye , it seems so ! Green ? Mr. Özdemir, who is even not capable to make interior Policy and was sent to EU-Parliament after his corruption affair?

I would suggest, if I had the power, Germany should Retake the scrap Patriots and not always "offence" Türkiye-

with comments like " Take care of our soldiers there".

Back
Top Bottom