What's new

82 HALEPPO and 83 MOSSUL

Deportation is not possible only Expansion Turkish territory in Northern Syria and Northern Iraq and resettlement !

@Bismarck Your fat Boy who ran to Iran 1 week after sanctions were lifted want to grant WORK VISA for Albanian, Kosovars, Serbian, Montenegrinan and also for Ukrainian and Georgian but ( I think you Need slaves as HITLER needed)

Turkish People Need A TOURIST VISA even to visit family ! Is that German friendship, FAIRNESS ??
NO thats DISCRIMINATION and open HOSTILITY against TÜRKIYE.

Please don't bore us again with your "GUTMENSCH" arguments, you are INSULTING TURKISH NATION !!

spd-chef-sigmar-gabriel-plaediert-fuer-arbeitsvisa-fuer-balkan-fluechtlinge-.jpg

It is against the law of an agreement between Germany and Turkey which would made decades ago, and most don't know.

It's a bit of hypocrisy, isn't it?

While you reject a referendum to 'free' Kurdistan from Turkey, you are all up for grabbing land from neighbors.

Reminds me of policies of the old fox, aka British empire. :)

Yeah I'm no fan of 'expanding' either. May all these nations who have targets on their back join the SCO. I'd prefer China's protection. China doesn't 'protect' anybody YET, but let's see when their economy is twice the size of the US in about 15-20 years. China wants development, trade and economic ties. The 'others' want to rip apart regions and countries.

It is against the law of an agreement between Germany and Turkey which would made decades ago, and most don't know.
@Bismarck Türkiye and most People know it. But "Watten" ( German popular word); if you can't Claim your written and documented rigthts ?

Now look, until 2018 Türkiye will establish hospitals for ethnical Turks in Germany , cause they are discriminated.

And thats legitim INVEST !

Türkiye'den Almanya için görülmemiş hamle - Hürriyet Sağlık

Unfortunately no German link except (Dogan Media -german) , but Turkish companies are working with SSK heavily on that issue. It is profitable and very SYMBOLIC

and depends on political decision makers in your "Länder", if they are humanitarian they will do. IF Christian oriented and hostile (St. ..Hospital e.g,), they will not allow !

Türkiye will invest and signed it !!

İmzayı attılar - Hürriyet Avrupa

29198534.jpg

Thats AKP VISION. " I am not AKP voter but my high RESPECT "!

@Bismarck Türkiye and most People know it. But "Watten" ( German popular word); if you can't Claim your written and documented rigthts ?

Now look, until 2018 Türkiye will establish hospitals for ethnical Turks in Germany , cause they are discriminated.

And thats legitim INVEST !

Türkiye'den Almanya için görülmemiş hamle - Hürriyet Sağlık

I don't think hospital discriminate Turks, but we have unfortunately a two class health care system. Private insured and not non-private.

Btw, we have also other foreign hospitals, Jerusalem hospital for example.

Yeah I'm no fan of 'expanding' either. May all these nations who have targets on their back join the SCO. I'd prefer China's protection. China doesn't 'protect' anybody YET, but let's see when their economy is twice the size of the US in about 15-20 years. China wants development, trade and economic ties. The 'others' want to rip apart regions and countries.

China is a "Schwellenland" at the door of developed countries

In this situation, keeping kurdish section of Turkey is more important than annexing haleppo and Mosul

Back
Top Bottom