What's new

800 km range Brahmos with Mach 3+ test this year

LMAO and we present to the world this product of mandirs sharing his fantasies on a pakistani forum.

LMAO and we present to the world this product of incest sharing his denials on the PeeDF.
PS - I'm not a hindu in case you have been wondering.

LMAO these things arent available online cause they are indian made shytt.
Provide links else lay off.

Pakistan had not lost even an inch of terriotry in punjab. Indians tried pushing into lahore but got their arses spanked hard and got kicked out.

Pakistan went it was deep into Khemkaran region.
Pakistan went deep inside akhnoor.
And here is another slap , not our army regulars but irregular fighters Hurs captured Krishanghar fort in rajasthan http://www.worldlibrary.org/articles/eng/capture_of_kishangarh_fort
Both the sides gave back each other's territory after the war. I was talking about who held more territory.

You seem to link articles from isolated victories. Who are you kidding?
Look at the bigger picture.

http://www.worldlibrary.org/articles/Indo-Pakistani_wars_and_conflicts

Here's a taste of your own medicine here's what the same source you linked to me says about 1965 war

INDO-PAKISTANI WAR OF 1965
This war started following Pakistan's Operation Gibraltar, which was designed to infiltrate forces into Jammu and Kashmir to precipitate an insurgency against rule by India. India retaliated by launching a full-scale military attack on West Pakistan. The seventeen-day war caused thousands of casualties on both sides and also witnessed the largest tank battle since World War II. The hostilities between the two countries ended after a ceasefire was declared following diplomatic intervention by the Soviet Union and USA and the subsequent issuance of the Tashkent Declaration.[5] Both India and Pakistan claimed victory. However, most neutral assessments pointed out that India had the upper hand over Pakistan when ceasefire was declared.[6][7][8][9][10][11][12][13] Shah Alam states that the 1965 war exposed Pakistan's inadequate training at all levels, misguided selection of officers, poor command and control arrangements, poor intelligence gathering and bad intelligence procedures.

:lol:
Oops.

LMAO and we present to the world this product of incest sharing his denials on the PeeDF.
PS - I'm not a hindu in case you have been wondering.
yes i raped you my son, so it became incest.

Chal Hindu na sahi indian tau hai na. Yeh hi bari gali in all galis.

And Pak killed 2000 indian troops n destroyed billions of $ in losses to india without firing a single fukin bullet ..

Thats 2 big balls and a bog fukin bat slapping mother india right on the face.

When and Where ?
And Trust me Nothing in History can match this :

d29yy3xwvt9x.jpg

and one more truth is that after allegedly crashing as you are boasting you Prime minister ran to UN to beg for a cease-fire on 22 September while we accepted it at 23 September you fairy tales doesn't sound convincing to me

here excerpts from a book of British writer John Fricker to give a reality check please don't blindly consume the BS you pathetic government feeds you
View attachment 449004 View attachment 449005 View attachment 449006

before becoming here and peddling you non-sense you must learn some manners and basic courtesies

@waz @The Eagle sir please do the favour and show this illiterate cave man his place

there is a reason behind that poor chaps i feel pity for them

India Has Surpassed Mexico To Become The Most Ignorant Nation In The World: Survey
View attachment 449011

@Jungibaaz

The same old PAF did this PAf did that bs??Don't you folks ever get tired of beating this dead horse again and again??!!Sure, your air force did well, but did you ever took the time to dig deeper to get the complete picture??
Never mind the fact that you guys were using missile armed Super Sabres and Star Fighters against Mosquitoes and Vampires!!
Never mind the fact that by 1965, PAF had set up a comprehensive air defence network, consisting of long range early warning radars, which meant that all the forward air bases of IAF were under round the clock 24X7 radar surveillance and any time IAF sorties would take to skies, PAF would find out almost immediately, which in turn enabled them to set up ambushes in their place of choosing.On the other hand, IAF was still relying on forward observers, equipped with field glasses and radio sets!!
Never mind the fact that IAF was offensive sorties inside unknown territory, where as you guys were mounting defensive ones, fully supported by your ground control and AAA!!
But of course, why would you like to go into these sorts of stupid and boring details??!!Let's just use the statistics for chest thumping and scoring brownie points instead; it's much more fun and a lot less hassle that way.

But in the end, these tactical victories in the air had very little significance on the overall outcome of the war as they could never compensate for the galactic level of fuckk ups committed by your army!!For most part, they couldn't get through thinly (comparatively, at least during the initial days) held defences despite having a 3 to 1 numerical superiority in terms of heavy tanks and having had vastly superior artillery in greater numbers!!Oh and let's not forget about your mech infantry formations, something we had nothing of sort at that time!!

And by the way, the result of a conflict is not determined by number of losses (unless we are talking about an attrition warfare like Vietnam war) but by the number of objectives achieved or not achieved by the parties!!Why else do you think the Soviet won against the Wehrmacht despite having suffered far more terrific losses than the later??You guess it correct - because they could achieve their stated objectives.Your objective was to take snatch Kashmir away and you failed quite miserably at that.Ours was to merely defend it and defended we did with the bonus being grabbing far larger land from you than you did and inflicting far heavier losses on you in terms of men and material alike!!So, by all definitions of war, and definitions of winning, we won and you lost.....PERIOD!!

yes i raped you my son, so it became incest.
Do you even know what incest is??Lolzz!!By the way, are you gay??Not that it matters, just asking, since you seem to be so interested in getting inside a man's underware!!
Chal Hindu na sahi indian tau hai na. Yeh hi bari gali in all galis.
Nehi yaar, Pakistani jaisa bari gaali toh nehi ho sakta.

Last edited:
India always possessed the technology to strike deep within Pakistan, from NWFP to Balochistan, but it never grew the balls.

I would say India was pragmatic that it did not take such a step as the retaliation from Pakistan would have been devastating.

Lol you are a fcking prick man...Now off to abuses..phle bkwas kr rha tha k mje link de, link diya tou now you are spitting BS excuses now... Cant open link,
Chal khud hi dekh le -
Untitled.png

bet you are pissing your pants right now
That's your speciality, not ours.
after listening to your own generals words, you fcking cunts couldnt bear the shame of loss and had to fake a war trophy,, fcking moron shameless bhartis! this is not bhart bak bak, go to your forum and spit there are all the BS of your brainwashing, ugly bharti cunt!
Was wondering when this was going to come, that's your last resort after all!!Another delusional kaala angrez, trying to project himself as some nordic master brat!!Lolzz!!

LMAO these things arent available online cause they are indian made shytt.
Provide links else lay off.

Pakistan had not lost even an inch of terriotry in punjab. Indians tried pushing into lahore but got their arses spanked hard and got kicked out.
Guess Phillora and Barki lies in Mars then.
Pakistan went it was deep into Khemkaran region.
Pakistan went deep inside akhnoor.

And here is another slap , not our army regulars but irregular fighters Hurs captured Krishanghar fort in rajasthan http://www.worldlibrary.org/articles/eng/capture_of_kishangarh_fort
Only to get an entire armored brigade (120+) worth of tanks destroyed in the process without achieving anything of significance in the end!!

Last edited:
Chal khud hi dekh le -
View attachment 449024

That's your speciality, not ours.

Was wondering when this was going to come, that's your last resort after all!!Another delusional kaala angrez, trying to project himself as some nordic master brat!!Lolzz!!

Guess Phillora and Barki lies in Mars then.

Only to get an entire armored brigade (120+) worth of tanks destroyed in process without achieving anything of significance in the end!!
ye le ..daikh ab onward 1:35...! Guess what ugly black bharti, mighty Indians forces couldn't do sh!t if they dont have numbers advantage and civil war situation and allied forces help! now fck off and eat your words!
On a side note, you have opened tab PAF in 1965 just to find IAF superiority over PAF, but guess what you are fcked in that argument too..now fck off

best counter to brahmos is radar jamming and counter measures to deceive the seeker

ye le ..daikh ab onward 1:35...! Guess what ugly black bharti,
I leave nothing to guess work mr fuckingg kaala nordic chimp!!
mighty Indians forces couldn't do sh!t if they dont have numbers advantage and civil war situation and allied forces help!
Yeah, then you were having a civil war in the 'waste' as well I suppose??Why the **** did you chimps lose in that front as well??
now fck off and eat your words!
Why should I when the clip you posted does nothing to disprove any of the points I had raised in my earlier posts!!How do you explain such a dismal performance by your oh-so-valiant Pak fauj in the western front??Heck, they lost even more badly than in 1965!!What excuse for that you gonna come up with now??
On a side note, you have opened tab PAF in 1965 just to find IAF superiority over PAF,
No you moron!!I opened it because I wanted to make sure whether you guys had the Star Fighters in 65 or not before I replied to Mr Game of Thrones, you fuckking retarded kaala aangrez!!It's in post number 52, go see it if you want to.
Here, see for yourself mr kaala sahib,
Untitled.png

Now only if you could read but given your madrasa education and your incestive origin, I'm not at all surprised at your total lack of comprehension abilities!!
but guess what you are fcked in that argument too..now fck off
Yeah yeah, your air force managed to shoot down a few extra IAF bombers of out dated older generation, inside your own air space, while being fully supported by your ground stations and AAA, some achievement, Boo-yah!!As if those minor tactical aerial victories had any bearings on the overall out come or even the direction of that one month long conflict that happened in 65.

best counter to brahmos is radar jamming and counter measures to deceive the seeker
Finally, one argument of some intellectual value, but it's easier said than done.

I leave nothing to guess work mr fuckingg kaala nordic chimp!!

Yeah, then you were having a civil war in the 'waste' as well I suppose??Why the **** did you chimps lose in that front as well??

Why should I when the clip you posted does nothing to disprove any of the points I had raised in my earlier posts!!How do you explain such a dismal performance by your oh-so-valiant Pak fauj in the western front??Heck, they lost even more badly than in 1965!!What excuse for that you gonna come up with now??

No you moron!!I opened it because I wanted to make sure whether you guys had the Star Fighters in 65 or not before I replied to Mr Game of Thrones, you fuckking retarded kaala aangrez!!It's in post number 52, go see it if you want to.
Here, see for yourself mr kaala sahib, View attachment 449046
Now only if you could read but given your madrasa education and your incestive origin, I'm not at all surprised at your total lack of comprehension abilities!!

Yeah yeah, your air force managed to shoot down a few extra IAF bombers of out dated older generation, inside your own air space, while being fully supported by your ground stations and AAA, some achievement, Boo-yah!!As if those minor tactical aerial victories had any bearings on the overall out come or even the direction of that one month long conflict that happened in 65.

Finally, one argument of some intellectual value, but it's easier said than done.
Didn't care to read your answer as I am sure it has nothing but Bullsh!t from your shitty head and excuses as I owned your arse about proving 15:1 claim, now shut the fck up if you have one bit of respect and dignity left. For rest of your post, I dont know what you wrote but as your background suggest it'd be as sh!tty as your face and head is. Now fck off and dont waste my time!

Dont you see the level of Indian delusion?
Let me give an example.
Fuel consumption of two passenger jets.
Boeing 737 = 5300 lbs / hour
Concorde = 62,765 lbs / hour

See the problem here?
Concord being Mach 2, spends many times more fuel than a Boeing.
If we take into account the range and passenger carrying capacity of both. The Concord spends 11 times more fuel than a Boeing.
So to have the same range and passenger carrying capacity the Concord will have to carry 11 times more fuel than a Boeing.
Thats the penalty you pay for being supersonic.
Thats why P-800 and Brahmos carry far more fuel than a Babur or any other subsonic cruise missile for lower range and lower Warhead weight..
Brahmos only carries 200 Kg warhead, Babur carries 450 Kilos and travels further and still is less than half the weight of Brahmos.
Now Indians are saying they will increase Brahmos range by 33% of original range? 600 is original range and adding another 200 to make it 800 Km is 33% increase?
That means the missile will have to carry same percentage of additional fuel? or 33% more fuel? But that will also need increase in missile size and more friction? So the actual additional fuell needed will be 40% more. thats a 40% or more fuel,then added weight of fuel tank?
So a 3.5 ton Brahmos will be about 5 ton in weight.
Good luck with that. I will have to wait and see what technical "Chamatkaar" India does to be able to build such a missile which nobody else in the world has.

Last edited:
Didn't care to read your answer
Didn't care or fell short on your guts and spine??
as I am sure it has nothing but Bullsh!t from your shitty head
Says the madrassa educated incest child!!Lolzz!!
and excuses as I owned your arse about proving 15:1 claim,
The East Pakistan garrison had 4 regular infantry divisions at the start of the conflict, which means there must have been at least 50000 infantry men in that front.So if we are to legitimise your ratio, then it would mean Indian Army must had deployed over 750K soldiers in the eastern front alone, which was simply impossible, given that the entire Indian Army didn't have as many soldiers back then!!
now shut the fck up if you have one bit of respect and dignity left.
I think it's you who would have shut the fuckk up a long ago if he had a little bit of fuckking common sense, but what can be expected from a goat faced bearded chimp!!
For rest of your post, I dont know what you wrote but as your background suggest
You don't have to worry about my background.I'm neither a product of incest nor got my education from a fuckking madrasa unlike your sorry self.
it'd be as sh!tty as your face and head is.
Says the goat faced monkey boy!!
Now fck off and dont waste my time!
Yeah yeah, I know you have to go fuckk your goat and your sisters and I'm holding you up here.Have fun, monkey boy.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom