What's new

800 km range Brahmos with Mach 3+ test this year

well absolutely there is a question of balls because in 2002 and 2008 when Indias pants were dropped we saw Ovaries
You cannot attack any country just because it's terrorists attacked you, the country will straight away prove it that it is not under any control and the country is not responsible....that's how this game is played....lol talks about balls and surrenders in front of mere 3000 armed soldiers.:lol:

If India could split a nation WITHOUT nukes..... There is NO QUESTION of balls !
You guys talk of surgical strike but forget Kargil, the father of all surgical strikes. And again, we saw those ovaries shinning in 2002 & 2008. And Hafiz Saeed's Madrassa is well within Brahmos's striking range, why don't you guys strike it first and then proceed to NWFP? Or the ovaries don't permit that because it's too manly for a country like India?

You cannot attack any country just because it's terrorists attacked you, the country will straight away prove it that it is not under any control and the country is not responsible....that's how this game is played....lol talks about balls and surrenders in front of mere 3000 armed soldiers.:lol:
3000? then I guess rest of 11 divisions of army and 13 Sqd of Airforce + over a million Mukti bahini terrorists were invisible Hanumans who doesn't fall in the category of soldiers

We have been on this self destruct mode since our breakup of mother India.
@django
That's good, keep it up.....:agree:

3000? then I guess rest of 11 divisions of army and 13 Sqd of Airforce + over a million Mukti bahini terrorists were invisible Hanumans who doesn't fall in the category of soldiers
Well that's true, we and our 3000 men would like to take the credit....:p:

well absolutely there is a question of balls because in 2002 and 2008 when Indias pants were dropped we saw Ovaries

Did Pakistan (army) attacked India in 2002 and 2008 and India didn't respond? I don't know of any such incident. And if you are talking about the terror strikes, how many Pakistanis died till the last update 50k, 60k? Just wondering. :)

well no one can defeat hanumans I wonder if there was an Hanuman Army group which defeated wehrmacht in 2nd world war?
Yes there was a group, they were the members of royal Indian army and fought bravely, against the germans in world war 1 and 2....
Bundesarchiv_Bild_101I-263-1580-05%2C_Atlantikwall%2C_Soldaten_der_Legion_%22Freies_Indien%22.jpg

Sikh_soldier_with_captured_Swastika_flag.jpg

Impossible
The mama of Brahmos P-800 onix has 600 km range. Brahmos carried same fuel and firmware but was restricted by software alone. Removing software barrier will increase range to same as P-800 , nothing more.

Clearly you don't know how terrorists avoid any aerial bombing? Watch a Zarb e azb documentary and you may know.
India can fire the whole 2000 Brahmos on its arsenal and no terrorists casualty may occur. Guess how.

Brahmos is not Onix thats why it is going to have 800 + km range.

Brahmos flies at 1 km a second, terrorists cannot ran away.

India always possessed the technology to strike deep within Pakistan, from NWFP to Balochistan, but it never grew the balls.

When we made Bangladesh independent, we had 100000 soldiers in our custody but we did not ask for anything. Thats because we do not believe in destruction we believe in seeing you in the hands of Xi and Trump with their bases in your country. What is more insulting than a chinese base in gwadar or US base in abottabad.

Assets like these are certainly wasted on asymmetric threats.

US has tremendous offensive capabilities but has achieved mixed-results against asymmetric forces in contested spaces so far. Even after killing thousands of terrorists in Afghanistan, not much progress to show there because that society is a mess.

Indian boasts are understandable because they do not have much experience.

We have fought four wars against you with tremendous outcome.

If India could split a nation WITHOUT nukes..... There is NO QUESTION of balls !
Lol, Yeah in a Civil war, with help of Allied Forces,15:1 soldier ratio and 1000 miles away from mainland....Yeah you surely got some balls kid! but when you didn't have these advantages in 2002 and 2008, your balls were on vacation..fcking moron!

Lol, Yeah in a Civil war, with help of Allied Forces,15:1 soldier ratio and 1000 miles away from mainland....Yeah you surely got some balls kid! but when you didn't have these advantages in 2002 and 2008, your balls were on vacation..fcking moron!

What's the shit you are smoking, pal??15:1??!!Yeah right, why not make it 15K:1??And besides, even if we are to take your obvious brain fart on its face value, how do you propose to explain to us on what happened in the western front then??How did the oh-the bravest and the baddest and the awesomest mard-e-momins of your oh-so-mighty and glorious pak fauj manage to lose over fifty-fuckking-five hundred square miles of real estate in the western front where both side had the same numbers, more or less??
And what happened in 65 when despite having had mastered a 3 to 1 superiority in terms of main battle tanks and artillery and two fully functioning mech infantry brigades (as opposed to zero in the then Indian Army) and having the surprise element with you, you folks still managed to lose more land and tanks and men to a poorly armed Indian army??How do you explain that??

What happened in Siachen??Oh I forgot!!Nothing ever happened in Sia Chen because you folks never even got to set your damn feet in there, cause you couldn't dislodge our defenders perched atop the Saltoro range!!Well, so what happened there??

The thing is m8, you guys have been weighed, you have been measured, time and again if I may add, and have been found wanting every damn fuckking time.Just deal with it and be a good lad now.

Yes, 3000.That's all we had around Dhaka when you people surrendered.

\
And what happened in 65
this

What's the shit you are smoking, pal??15:1??!!Yeah right, why not make it 15K:1??And besides, even if we are to take your obvious brain fart on its face value, how do you propose to explain to us on what happened in the western front then??How did the oh-the bravest and the baddest and the awesomest mard-e-momins of your oh-so-mighty and glorious pak fauj manage to lose over fifty-fuckking-five hundred square miles of real estate in the western front where both side had the same numbers, more or less??
And what happened in 65 when despite having had mastered a 3 to 1 superiority in terms of main battle tanks and artillery and two fully functioning mech infantry brigades (as opposed to zero in the then Indian Army) and having the surprise element with you, you folks still managed to lose more land and tanks and men to a poorly armed Indian army??How do you explain that??

What happened in Siachen??Oh I forgot!!Nothing ever happened in Sia Chen because you folks never even got to set your damn feet in there, cause you couldn't dislodge our defenders perched atop the Saltoro range!!Well, so what happened there??

The thing is m8, you guys have been weighed, you have been measured, time and again if I may add, and have been found wanting every damn fuckking time.Just deal with it and be a good lad now.

Yes, 3000.That's all we had around Dhaka when you people surrendered.
using fancy and the swearing words will not make your argument sound credible or authentic the truth is that you cannot win 1 Vs 1 war without cheating or using terrorist and history is evident of it

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom