What's new

800 km range Brahmos with Mach 3+ test this year

What's the shit you are smoking, pal??15:1??!!Yeah right, why not make it 15K:1??And besides, even if we are to take your obvious brain fart on its face value, how do you propose to explain to us on what happened in the western front then??How did the oh-the bravest and the baddest and the awesomest mard-e-momins of your oh-so-mighty and glorious pak fauj manage to lose over fifty-fuckking-five hundred square miles of real estate in the western front where both side had the same numbers, more or less??
And what happened in 65 when despite having had mastered a 3 to 1 superiority in terms of main battle tanks and artillery and two fully functioning mech infantry brigades (as opposed to zero in the then Indian Army) and having the surprise element with you, you folks still managed to lose more land and tanks and men to a poorly armed Indian army??How do you explain that??

What happened in Siachen??Oh I forgot!!Nothing ever happened in Sia Chen because you folks never even got to set your damn feet in there, cause you couldn't dislodge our defenders perched atop the Saltoro range!!Well, so what happened there??

The thing is m8, you guys have been weighed, you have been measured, time and again if I may add, and have been found wanting every damn fuckking time.Just deal with it and be a good lad now.

Yes, 3000.That's all we had around Dhaka when you people surrendered.
I bet what if i give you interview of your General who said it himself in interview you'll be shitting in your pants. Fcking stupid morons, dont know anything and came here to blabber only. here you go, watch n fck yourself, for the rest of your post, it is same sh!t what you people are spreading about 71. 65, ask your AF , they'll tell you how they had to fake war trophy to save their sorry arses! Anyways, matter in hand about 71, here you go watch n burn!

And this is the aftermath of Khemkaran -
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Asal_Uttar
Only a bunch of pajama clad bearded chimps like you could try to show one of its utter defeats as its 'finest of victories'.Can't say I'm surprised though.

using fancy and the swearing words will not make your argument sound credible or authentic the truth is that you cannot win 1 Vs 1 war without cheating or using terrorist and history is evident of it
The truth is, that you set out to capture Kashmir with force and failed miserably at that.The truth is, we killed twice as many of your men, knocked out more than twice of your armored forces than you did ours and we took possession of seven times more land than what you could take from us and all that with inferior machinery!!The truth is, you got fucked in your bloody @rse and in your fuckking mouth simultaneously and nothing you post here will ever gonna change that and you will have to live the rest of your miserable life with this fact of life like you have lived so far.

Last edited:
I bet what if i give you interview of your General who said it himself in interview you'll be shitting in your pants.
Nah man, that's your department, not mine, shitting and pissing in pants I mean.
Fcking stupid morons,
a66e bachhe apne baap ke barein mein aise nehi bolte, buri baat, bahut buri baat.
dont know anything and came here to blabber only.
I've forgotten more about this stuff that you will ever get to learn, kiddo.
here you go, watch
Can't watch it hoss, your link doesn't work, just like your fuckking army!!
n
fck yourself,
Nah, I think I'll pass on that one, feeling a bit tired since I spent the last couple of days fucking your momma and your sister and your wife.
for the rest of your post, it is same sh!t what you people are spreading about 71. 65, ask your AF , they'll tell you how they had to fake war trophy to save their sorry arses! Anyways, matter in hand about 71, here you go watch n burn!
Learn to post a link properly, my boy.Oh and just because you fighters managed to bring down a few more of our bombers, doesn't turn what was your over all utter defeat into a spectacular victory as you have been led to believe!!The truth is, you guys lost twice as many men and material and 7 times as much in real estate as we did and that alone is enough to put you in the losing side......PERIOD!!

And this is the aftermath of Khemkaran -
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Asal_Uttar
Only a bunch of pajama clad bearded chimps like pakiis could try to show its utter defeat as its 'finest of victories'.

The truth is, that you set out to capture Kashmir with force and failed miserably at that.The truth is, we killed twice as many of your men, knocked out more than twice of your armored forces than you did ours and we took possession of seven times more land than what you could take from us and all that with inferior machinery!!The truth is, you got fucked in your *** and in your mouth simultaneously and nothing you post here will ever change that and you would have to live the rest of your miserable life with this fact of life like you have lived so far.
and one more truth is that after allegedly crashing as you are boasting you Prime minister ran to UN to beg for a cease-fire on 22 September while we accepted it at 23 September you fairy tales doesn't sound convincing to me

here excerpts from a book of British writer John Fricker to give a reality check please don't blindly consume the BS you pathetic government feeds you
Screenshot (117).png
Screenshot (116).png
Screenshot (118).png

What's the shit you are smoking, pal

Only a bunch of pajama clad bearded chimps like pakiis

you got fucked in your *** and in your mouth

your miserable life
before becoming here and peddling you non-sense you must learn some manners and basic courtesies

@waz @The Eagle sir please do the favour and show this illiterate cave man his place

It's just staggering how brainwashed our neighbors are:lol:.
there is a reason behind that poor chaps i feel pity for them

India Has Surpassed Mexico To Become The Most Ignorant Nation In The World: Survey
yFyo00XCZGPo8N5jQbG7u425vc4HL5neDCJKcODkyOI.PNG

Nah, I think I'll pass on that one, feeling a bit tired since I spent the last couple of days fucking your momma and your sister and your wife.

just like your fuckking army!!
@Jungibaaz

well absolutely there is a question of balls because in 2002 and 2008 when Indias pants were dropped we saw Ovaries
2008 was nothing but a national emergency. When Mumbai was attacked by your countrymen. Unlike what ispr wants you to believe.
I guess It might be things like PA magically saved your country from doom.:lol:

Likewise we saw some balls drop off suddenly way back in 71 when PA made tall claims like fighting till the last man and ended up surrendering half of their country.

2008 was nothing but a national emergency. When Mumbai was attacked by your countrymen. Unlike what ispr wants you to believe.
I guess It might be things like PA magically saved your country from doom.:lol:

Likewise we saw some balls drop off suddenly way back in 71 when PA made tall claims like fighting till the last man and ended up surrendering half of their country.
no wonder you are mot ignorant nation and 90% of you are idiots
http://www.atimes.com/atimes/South_Asia/KA21Df02.html

Brahmos is not Onix thats why it is going to have 800 + km range.

Brahmos flies at 1 km a second, terrorists cannot ran away.

When we made Bangladesh independent, we had 100000 soldiers in our custody but we did not ask for anything. Thats because we do not believe in destruction we believe in seeing you in the hands of Xi and Trump with their bases in your country. What is more insulting than a chinese base in gwadar or US base in abottabad.
You're genocidal in territories that you claim as your own, on people you call Indian yet you talk of how you don't believe in destruction? You're telling me the Butcher of Gujrat don't believe in violence and destruction?
We will welcome a Chinese base in Pakistan just as India has welcomed the US military (LEMOA), you're teaching us of our mess ups in the past but following a similar path yourself. Good Luck with that.

We have been on this self destruct mode since our breakup of mother India.
@django
I suspect this test will go the same way of poor old Nirbhay LOL and if for some miraculous reason it does succeed then let them bring it on, we can reciprocate any of their actions and then some but the honest and frank truth is from a military point of view is other than fire assaults along LOC, they can and will do nothing, however do not rule out an APS style operation formulated by them and their buddies in NDS, this is their actual hideous, filthy and outmostly vile level.Kudos Sir

no wonder you are mot ignorant nation and 90% of you are idiots
http://www.atimes.com/atimes/South_Asia/KA21Df02.html

This proves how ignorent you lads are.
You end up calling us ignorant and idiots when we provide facts for you.

The earlier article you linked here is pointless. It is a survey conducted by someone which measures ignorance by asking them to guess the population of Muslims in the world.
The article says that the French guessed it wrong more than Indians.
So I guess the french are more ignorent than us:cheesy:.
Also what has this article got to do with the topic in hand.
It's true that your AF might have had more Ariel victories and we are not denying that.
But still is war measured in terms of Ariel victories alone? Even though having a better aircraft like the F86 sabre pitted against a gnat which is basically a trainer aircraft. PAF failed to have any effect on the course of war.
At the end of the war your military as a whole suffered way more losses than us and lost 4 times more territory than us that too in the fertile Punjab region while your military held territories in the barren thar dessert.so who do you think won that war?
You decide it's common sense.
These things are available free internet written by neutral historians . You lads can read this up and get educated rather than going for brainless trolling.

Nah man, that's your department, not mine, shitting and pissing in pants I mean.

a66e bachhe apne baap ke barein mein aise nehi bolte, buri baat, bahut buri baat.

n

Learn to post a link properly, my boy.Oh and just because you fighters managed to bring down a few more of our bombers, doesn't turn what was your over all utter defeat into a spectacular victory as you have been led to believe!!The truth is, you guys lost twice as many men and material and 7 times as much in real estate as we did and that alone is enough to put you in the losing side......PERIOD!!
Lol you are a fcking prick man...Now off to abuses..phle bkwas kr rha tha k mje link de, link diya tou now you are spitting BS excuses now... Cant open link, bet you are pissing your pants right now after listening to your own generals words, you fcking cunts couldnt bear the shame of loss and had to fake a war trophy,, fcking moron shameless bhartis! this is not bhart bak bak, go to your forum and spit there are all the BS of your brainwashing, ugly bharti cunt!

At the end of the war your military as a whole suffered way more losses than us and lost 4 times more territory than us that too in the fertile Punjab region while your military held territories in the barren thar dessert.so who do you think won that war?
You decide it's common sense.
These things are available free internet written by neutral historians . You lads can read this up and get educated rather than going for brainless trolling.
LMAO these things arent available online cause they are indian made shytt.
Provide links else lay off.

Pakistan had not lost even an inch of terriotry in punjab. Indians tried pushing into lahore but got their arses spanked hard and got kicked out.

Pakistan went it was deep into Khemkaran region.
Pakistan went deep inside akhnoor.
And here is another slap , not our army regulars but irregular fighters Hurs captured Krishanghar fort in rajasthan http://www.worldlibrary.org/articles/eng/capture_of_kishangarh_fort

If JF17 is Mig 21/Mig33, Sure Brahmos is P800 !

On Topic :

NEW DELHI: India is developing its own seeker technology for its missiles, with efforts from the state research and development agencies and the private sector. Once ready, this indigenous seeker technology could be integrated on the BRAHMOS supersonic cruise missile and other Indian missiles from the Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) stable.

In the future, India will be able to use the indigenous seekers, on BRAHMOS too, though currently it uses the Russian seekers, BrahMos Aerospace Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director Sudhir Kumar Mishra told Arming India in an exclusive interview. A few private sector companies from India too are part of the efforts.

Mishra said it is possible for India to have the capability in the future to produce the entire BRAHMOS system indigenously. He added that India learnt canisterisation of missiles know-how from Russia under the BrahMos cooperation.

EXCERPTS FROM THE INTERVIEW

So far, we have been looking at making it supersonic. This JV has the capability to make cruise missiles, like nobody else in India. Now, could you become the production agency for other cruise missiles like what the DRDO is developing, like subsonic one?

We are willing to expand our business plan. We would like to be known as a Missile company that makes subsonic to supersonic to hypersonic missiles. There are certain limitations in the light of the India-Russia inter-governmental agreement. If the Governments feel and they carry out certain amendments to the existing inter-governmental agreement, which is the guiding force behind this very successful project, then certainly we can.

Have you made any such suggestion yet?

No, we have not. But it is a dream to make subsonic to hypersonic. We would certainly like to do that. But I am not able to answer this precisely, as there are still so many gaps and some dark areas. We are certainly trying to overcome them. Maybe in the future, I would be in a position to answer that question.

One more thing, you had asked about our future plans. We are already working on the hypersonic version. But hypersonic technologies are futuristic and are different from the existing engineering rules and laws, which may not be applicable at that speed. So we will have to come out with new engineering materials, new ruggedized electronics, different control and guidance laws, aerodynamics design, manufacturing process to meet the new material and new design requirements. These are the challenges that we face for hypersonic missile. BrahMos Aerospace, DRDO and NPOM, our Russian partner, are all working in this area.

Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam gave a very motivational slogan: You can't be second or third all the time and you have to be first someday in some technology. Some time ago, INFOSYS mentor Narayana Murthy commented that in the past 60-70 years, India has not made any breakthrough in science and technology. So, in developing a hypersonic BRAHMOS, we want to break that jinx, to overcome that jinx, and become the first in the world to develop a hypersonic cruise missile. It could be the biggest scientific breakthrough for India. And it has all the potential to become one.

This hypersonic BRAHMOS missile requirement, has this been conveyed by the services?

What happens is the Services have their aspirations and the Engineers have their dreams and competence to think of the future to offer concepts, products, capabilities and competencies to the users. Both cannot imagine in a vacuum. There has to be a basis. Right now, they cannot propose something that is still on the paper. Hypersonic technology is not even on the paper. It is still in the minds of the scientists. It is still an evolving technology. The forces say, if you offer a hypersonic missile, we will take it. The day we achieve that the users will surely grab that.

You talked about the steep dive BRAHMOS which can be operated through different guidance software. How much of it is Indian?

Lots of software, all ground systems, support systems, guidance software are ours. But mission software is theirs. We are completely embedded into their software.

The seeker technology, is that Russian?

BrahMos is a joint venture and Russians hold 49.5 per cent of the equity. When we signed the inter-governmental agreement, it was agreed that the engine and the seekers are going to be the work share of Russia. Rest of the work share will be India's. Because of this reason, we are still using the seeker built by Russians. At the same time, BrahMos, DRDO and several other private companies in India have initiated work on developing a seeker. I would like to give you the names of Data-Patterns from Chennai, Alpha Design Technologies from Bangalore and ECIL. They are developing the seeker technology. DRDO is also working on this technology. In future, we will be able to use this seeker in our BRAHMOS.

There is one more factor we should consider -- the Russian side would also like to keep some business with them. If we talk about 100 per cent indigenisation, then it would not remain a joint venture. It would become a completely Indian company. It is not in the right spirit of partnership that you grab all businesses and leave your partner high and dry.

When the Indian entities develop the seeker, would you be able to use this India-made seeker? In the given format, will you be able to use it?

Maybe in 2-3 years. They are now developing it. Russians have agreed that if the design and development cost of the seeker by the Indian companies is low, they will also take it. Now, the business is commercial in nature. The world has moved away from ownership to economic benefits.

Do these companies have a Russian collaboration?

They are developing in collaboration with DRDO and BrahMos.

The seeker technology indigenisation, please tell us more about it. Did you approach the Indian companies or they did it suo moto?

We adopted two approaches. First, we gave a contract to ECIL and Data Patterns for the new kind of RF SCAN seekers and they are working along with DRDO to do the design, development and testing. Under the second approach, Data Patterns and Alpha Design, both said that they can undertake development of RF Mono Pulse seeker in 'No Cost, No Commitment' model and if they develop a seeker, then I should replace the existing seeker with their seeker. These are the two models. Right now, we are using a RF Mono Pulse seeker and hence if they come up with it, we can replace the seeker today itself. But the RF SCAN seeker is futuristic.

With the seeker technology, BrahMos and DRDO are helping the Indian entities. Can this be used in other missiles also or is it specific to cruise missiles?

The seekers are used in the terminal, homing stage of the flight. So, it can be used in any kind of missiles. When you are targeting, you are using the seeker in the last 50 or 100 seconds of your flight. Whether it is BRAHMOS or any missile. So, the seeker can be used in any missile.

Will we continue to be dependent on Russia for engines for BRAHMOS?

There is no question of being dependent on Indian or Russian vendors. This is a JV and we need to give some business to Russians. As per the inter-governmental agreement, engine is the work share of the Russians and we will be using the Russian engines. We will continue to use the Russian engines. There is no harm, as we never faced any discrimination or capability degradation.

Have you learned to make the engines?

It is a matter of trust. What they get from us, they don't reopen and what we get from them, we don't reopen.

What have you learnt from this BrahMos experience that you had not as DRDO scientist?

We learned many things through this JV. The first thing I would like to tell you is the canisterised system of missiles, which were not available in India. We took up a project to indigenise and indigenously develop canister for BRAHMOS missile, and this was meant only for the BRAHMOS.

But a variant of this canister has been used in the Agni-I's canisterisation as well. That's a technological benefit from the JV. Whatever guidance system has been used in BRAHMOS is also being used in other missile systems. We have created a manufacturing capability in the country and this eco-system is able to support other missiles too. BrahMos is the first unique JV in which we designed and developed a whole weapon system - a ground system, command and control, missile and other components. This experience has percolated to other DRDO projects as well. We learnt a lot from this JV project.

Will you have the capability in the future to develop and use the entire BRAHMOS system within India?

Yes, I believe in the future, one day, we will have the capability to completely manufacture BRAHMOS using Indian work share. Again, I reiterate that it will not be in the right spirit of partnership. The seeker we are developing can be used in BRAHMOS and other missile systems as well. Soon, the warhead will also get Indian work share. We have already conducted the tests and are waiting for their concurrence. Soon, I feel within a year or one-and-half years, we should be able do it.
Ok..They are talking about a totally new missile,not increasing the existing missile's range to 800 Km.
Well yes, if they build a new missile,any range is possible, 800 or even more.
I was arguing that current version of Brahmos is a slightly modified P-800 and cannot go beyond 600 Km if even that.

n

LMAO and we present to the world this product of mandirs sharing his fantasies on a pakistani forum.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom