What's new

80 charged in Mumbai's Azad Maidan rioting case

The biggest mistake was repealing TADA and POTA.

Too early.

We are facing the result of that today.

TADA and POTA were one the reason of social unrest today...

And the system decided to let Pakistan play.... but someone is distrupting the system.....why dual standard??? He should be on the list as well..

Even On this discussion you cannot be unbiased how do you expect it to be unbiased when implemented

If someone disrupts a sporting event, that is a law and order issue and will be tackled accordingly.

If the law and order issue spirals out of control, other measures like cancellation, postponement, forfeiture, or shift of venue are also options.

How is it anti-national?

How does it endanger our safety or security or national integrity?

TADA and POTA were one the reason of social unrest today...

TADA and POTA were never given their fair shot.

Yes there were issues. Yes they needed to evolve.

Yes the system needed to be tweaked.

But the UPA just up and repealed the whole shebang as messiah of the downtrodden.

That was a political stunt. Not in national interest.

What's the big deal? You will see the Sikh flag/Khanda outside every Gurdwara in India that doesn't mean these guys are declaring Khalistan or are not proud Indians. Just because mosques have the Islamic flag flying doesn't mean a thing. Similarly I'm sure Many Hindu temples have their own flags flying.

+7,000th post!!

Oye Congratulations...:cheers:

Finding Muslim brotherhood in Indian populace is sheer stupidity for Pakistan...

We have many Muslim soldiers who fire whole heartily on our enemy when time ask... you did the mistake in past of finding support of muslims in war time & they spit on your mouth...

Try it again & they`ll show you the truth again.
Misguiding some youths from Kashmir is another thing & asking support from whole muslims is another.
Go try to convince a muslim soldier on the border to support you & you`ll get a handsome bullet in your non-thinking head..:lol:

You are again one of those characters who live in their parallel world.

You want me to show you Indian Muslims flying Pakistan's flag.

You lost Indian Muslims after Ayodhya.

Indian Muslims in New York come to our social functions and associate with us rather than your kind.

My parents were born and raised in Delhi and I know my people.

Here are Indian Pakistanis yelling TAKBIR and flying Pakistani Flag:

And Pakistani muslims does not treat Indian muslims as one of their own - true story - my friend's teen age daughter(and I have been included in the will to take care of her in case if something happens to him or his wife) stated this very fact to me from her own experience.(besides Indian hindus shunning her as a muslim girl).

They hate the extremists but every single Indian Muslim I have met has been pro-India.

The only thing is that many of them sound wistful and wish the 1947 partition hadn't happened.

Wasnt always this way. The 70's and 80's and early 90's had marked Muslim hostility towards Hindus and India.

Greater education and economic opportunities maybe and a rising India today on which you can take pride in has yielded a tectonic shift since the mid 90's ?
Today for the first time in Indian history, there is a Muslim Middle class. Its small in number but is not big enough to be called a body. Till now, it was just the Muslim elites and the Muslim poor.

Wasnt always this way. The 70's and 80's and early 90's had marked Muslim hostility towards Hindus and India.

Greater education and economic opportunities maybe and a rising India today on which you can take pride in has yielded a tectonic shift since the mid 90's ?
Today for the first time in Indian history, there is a Muslim Middle class. Its small in number but is not big enough to be called a body. Till now, it was just the Muslim elites and the Muslim poor.

Yes I have grown through that.

Indian Muslims have changed.

India has also changed.

There is........

islamic+and+pakistan+flag.jpg

There is no Islamic flag the flag you are showing as islamic flag is the first proposed flag for Pakistan.

There is no Islamic flag the flag you are showing as islamic flag is the first proposed flag for Pakistan.

It is the flag for Indian Muslims.

Before you separated from them.

So its actually older than yours, and is taken no different to the saffron Hindu flag or the Sikh one with the khanda as merely symbolizing communities.

Nothing else.

This is ours btw - found inside our fire temples

1by_enl.JPG

Meanwhile they haven't mentioned about the 2 rat b*****ds who desecreted the Amar Jawan monument? I think that touched the raw nerve of many Indians.

It is the flag for Indian Muslims.

Before you separated from them.

So its actually older than yours, and is taken no different to the saffron Hindu flag or the Sikh one with the khanda as merely symbolizing communities.

Nothing else.

First you were saying islamic and now you are saying indian muslim flag. :D

BTW, Why a different flag for indian muslims? Do they consider their self different from you?

This is ours btw - found inside our fire temples

1by_enl.JPG

I doubt this.

This looks Iranian.

First you were saying islamic and now you are saying indian muslim flag. :D

BTW, Why a different flag for indian muslims? Do they consider their self different from you?
Umm..how does this need to be explained to you differently? Is this stupidity or trolling. Hard to make out.
Yes they have a flag for their community like all religious communities have a flag for themselves. Doesnt affect being Indian or not.

I doubt this.

This looks Iranian.

ROFL!

Back
Top Bottom