What's new

80 charged in Mumbai's Azad Maidan rioting case

There is only one way to but a brake to these idiots.

Increase the heat on their families.

Consistently.

Let it become known as policy.

Not regional or local. But national.

Like POTA. Like TADA.

Watch the emergence of various Lata Mangeshkars from within them then.

This reminds me of what faizal khan tells to shamshad alam in gangs of wasseypur two,

yeh tumhri awaaz lata mangeskar ka kaahey hogya bey!

On one hand you guys are talking about system and on other you guys support angry mobs....and i should mention the support can only be seen if the angry mob is hindu and not on who is right or wrong.. why, why so much differences in secular india? ???

secular india ll not touch any mosque built on its own whether in Delhi/places where no temple existed before,

But in our holy lands,no chance,we ll let a masjid stand.

Guys stay away from this site , it's possibility that this site backed by ISI according to sources and banned by high court in india.

you live in India not in Pakistan so if something goes wrong you will get hooked up .

this site operate from Germany based company and you know Germany is very good ally of India , if something goes wrong India could investigate ip addresses which will lead to you.

Dang! They're on to us.

Everyone, abandon ship!

I agree with you about the difference. Believe me if that was a Hindu mob, there would have been Lathi charge and guns would have been fired. Muslim mob is generally not attacked as it can result in more tensions especially because there are few extremist element both in Hindu factions where they might have used the opportunity and Muslim factions who would have taken this Mob control as attack on Minorities.

Also, few countries would have used this as an opportunity to malign India by accusing India's strict action against minorities.

This is why there has been special care taken while handling Muslim mob. So yeah, I agree there is difference in Secular India.
How many bullets were fired on the mob of upper caste Hindus few days ago??? Or mob that destroyed babri

that i dont know....there have been no reports about them after the initial news of arrest.....

ayodhya was always a disputed site....the reason why you guys dont consider operation gibralter an attack on india...and insist it was india that started the attack first by crossing the international border....and ayodhya was also not covered under a law that was passed to protect the monuments and maintain their status as of aug 1947...ayodhya had no legal protection and technically it was not an illegal act.....

so why so much hypocrisy.....

Most pathetic attempt to justify a illegal act..... one more example that Hindu angry mobs are welcomed in India to do any hidious act

Back
Top Bottom