What's new

8,000 missiles from Israel part of Modi's $250-bn plan to take on China, Pakistan

Go to read your #98 post, You're the one who asked a stupid question by using a photo that Indians pilots on top of Mig-29 and so I just give you a stupid answer with a photo of one Russian lady on Vikramatty:lol:.

The Russian lady already tell the world that Vikky is just a card boad carrier, why I need to carry some other's shame on me.:lol:

I didn't say that Vikky should handle to India without test, I merely said that your Vikky carrier is still full of Russian test pilots and Russian operators so claim to have an operation squadron is just cover up, because Indians couldn't not take another humiliation that Vikky is still plague with problems and need Russians technicians to fix its...it will be a fiasco if the truth is revealed:rofl:

And sure Al-31 has to do with Rafale, due to Indian's incompetence on maintaining AL-31, your SU-30mki drop like flies so Indian airforce needs to buy Rafale to compensate all these losts..LMAO:cool:

Indian media and government like to make provocation on China but it take only one Chinese blogger to shake the foundation of Indian government an prompt Indians diplomats to seek answer from Chinese government :p:

http://www.asianews.it/news-en/Balkanization-of-India:-a-roadmap-of-Beijing-16113.html

We Chinese are not run short of imagination to answer India's provocation but we just want to give them some room to think over instead of squeezing them hard with tilt for tat reaction.
lol, actually Chinese are confused what to do n what not

A) PAK want to play cricket with India at any cost , that time they do not mentioned Kashmir which they used to mentioned on Trade talk , MFN etc.

B) Chinese Warns India from Oil Rig to Dalai Lama visit , but begging to roll out Red carpet to Bring India into their Road project , so that they can sell their product in India without which their investment will going in drain.

BTW how many planes with your engines crashed or news of crashed also banned by china like Tiananmen Sq ??

Go to read your #98 post, You're the one who asked a stupid question by using a photo that Indians pilots on top of Mig-29 and so I just give you a stupid answer with a photo of one Russian lady on Vikramatty:lol:.

The Russian lady already tell the world that Vikky is just a card boad carrier, why I need to carry some other's shame on me.:lol:

I didn't say that Vikky should handle to India without test, I merely said that your Vikky carrier is still full of Russian test pilots and Russian operators so claim to have an operation squadron is just cover up, because Indians couldn't not take another humiliation that Vikky is still plague with problems and need Russians technicians to fix its...it will be a fiasco if the truth is revealed:rofl:

And sure Al-31 has to do with Rafale, due to Indian's incompetence on maintaining AL-31, your SU-30mki drop like flies so Indian airforce needs to buy Rafale to compensate all these losts..LMAO:cool:

Where do you see Vikramaditya in post #98- That photo shows Indian pilots as Instructors and trainee on a Mig29KUB a twin seated version to train pilots- Which busts your claim that Russian instructors are training Indian pilots on Mig29K- When Russia doesn't even operate the aircraft- weird Chinese logic I must say- But that can be expected of you- Here we call such thinking retarded- And that Russian lady lame argument Just makes the case stronger about It- :disagree:

vikram-06.jpg

Ships do experience mechanical failures but than I think such things are unheard of in China it seems-

In the case of Liaoning‘s recent accident, according to Sina.com, hot water and steam began “spewing” out of the engine’s oven compartment. One cabin became “instantly submerged in water vapor.” The crew immediately evacuated the cabin, with one officer apparently pulling a sailor out by his collar to save him from the boiling hot steam.

Rafale is a replacement for Mig21- 400 of which will retire- Su30MKI is still on order and will complete orders in 2019-

Go through the record of your imported Al-31 on J-10-China is a special kind already spent 10 billion $$ and planning to spend 100 billion $$ more and in the end buying more Russian Al-31 to get this- Better buy from India may be you'd be able to save lives of people like her-

Yu-Xu-china-pilot-fighter-large_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqqVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwfSVWeZ_vEN7c6bHu2jJnT8.jpg

Such a nice talented lady-

https://aviation-safety.net/wikibase/dblist.php?AcType=J10

RIP- :china:

lol, actually Chinese are confused what to do n what not

A) PAK want to play cricket with India at any cost , that time they do not mentioned Kashmir which they used to mentioned on Trade talk , MFN etc.

B) Chinese Warns India from Oil Rig to Dalai Lama visit , but begging to roll out Red carpet to Bring India into their Road project , so that they can sell their product in India without which their investment will going in drain.

BTW how many planes with your engines crashed or news of crashed also banned by china like Tiananmen Sq ??

A) Indian know how to play cricket? :rofl:

B) We use the reciprocity tactic to nullify Indian's crying over CPEC so by warn India, India will feel important and comfort themselves :lol:, why we beg India when we have Pakistan over OBOR:lol:...Indian is crying and earn our pity so we just invite India as face saving...LMAO...you Indians are so emotive.

Indian planes crashed become a laugh stock than Indian pilots even refuse to get into corpit if they're not arm twisted.:disagree:

Where do you see Vikramaditya in post #98- That photo shows Indian pilots as Instructors and trainee on a Mig29KUB a twin seated version to train pilots- Which busts your claim that Russian instructors are training Indian pilots on Mig29K- When Russia doesn't even operate the aircraft- weird Chinese logic I must say- But that can be expected of you- Here we call such thinking retarded- And that Russian lady lame argument Just makes the case stronger about It- :disagree:

vikram-06.jpg

Ships do experience mechanical failures but than I think such things are unheard of in China it seems-

Rafale is a replacement for Mig21- 400 of which will retire- Su30MKI is still on order and will complete orders in 2019-

Go through the record of your imported Al-31 on J-10-China is a special kind already spent 10 billion $$ and planning to spend 100 billion $$ more and in the end buying more Russian Al-31 to get this- Better buy from India may be you'd be able to save lives of people like her-

Yu-Xu-china-pilot-fighter-large_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqqVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwfSVWeZ_vEN7c6bHu2jJnT8.jpg

Propaganda picture, there is ton of Russian instructors and test pilot on Vikky, there is nothing more retard than ones who humiliate themselves when living in denial.:lol:

The Rafale is an urgent need to replacement all aircrafts lost thank to Hindustan Aeronautics Limited - a nickname of Helicopter and Aircraft Lost...and why China want to buy from a nation that don't even know how to maintain their aircrafts and engines and still rely on Russia to get their aircraft on the air:rofl:

And there is too many rips I should offer to all these crashed Indians pilots...which their family have my condolence. :cray:

http://in.rbth.com/blogs/2015/06/04/why_the_indian_air_force_has_a_high_crash_rate_43501

A) Indian know how to play cricket? :rofl:

Ask your friends best friend , they will tell you ;)
you asking a wrong question, the question should be " Do Chinese know what Cricket is ?":rofl::rofl::rofl:

B) We use the reciprocity tactic to nullify Indian's crying over CPEC so by warn India, India will feel important and comfort themselves :lol:, why we beg India when we have Pakistan over OBOR:lol:...Indian is crying and earn our pity so we just invite India as face saving...LMAO...you Indians are so emotive.

Indian planes crashed become a laugh stock than Indian pilots even refuse to get into corpit if they're not arm twisted.:disagree:

lol, check with your Govt. , India said we wont attended , but China keep on Inviting India.

Like Chinese planes do not crash ? :rofl::rofl: lol..... Chinese planes crashed so much they and so much outdated , they only know to instead of attack other plane with missile, simple collide with other plane as they know once airborne their return chances are very less. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

After Warning India , shouting relationship is damage bla bla , still rolling out red carpet for India.

Indian told Chinese , We are not coming , But Chinese find it hard to digest the fact.

Ask your friends best friend , they will tell you ;)
you asking a wrong question, the question should be " Do Chinese know what Cricket is ?":rofl::rofl::rofl:

lol, check with your Govt. , India said we wont attended , but China keep on Inviting India.

Like Chinese planes do not crash ? :rofl::rofl: lol..... Chinese planes crashed so much they and so much outdated , they only know to instead of attack other plane with missile, simple collide with other plane as they know once airborne their return chances are very less. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

After Warning India , shouting relationship is damage bla bla , still rolling out red carpet for India.

Indian told Chinese , We are not coming , But Chinese find it hard to digest the fact.

Oh Indians know how to play cricket :rofl:

After seen how India is crying like a little girl over CPEC, what you expect China to deal with a sensitive nation as India and nobody twist India's arm if it decide not to come, it's irrelevant anyway. :lol:

Our plane don't crashed like India which it's begging Russia to help HAL for the maintenance. Pakistan and China don't even need to fire a single bullet and Indian aircraft dropped like flies:rofl: and the end we're wondering who we're fighting with:rofl:

Indians like comfort themselves as they're important player in OBOR, we roll carpet for everyone and India is last in the line, so don't flatter yourself India is nothing close as Pakistan in our relation....LMAO :lol:

After seen how India is crying like a little girl over CPEC, what you expect China to deal with a sensitive nation as India and nobody twist India's arm if it decide not to come, it's irrelevant anyway. :lol:

Our plane don't crashed like India which it's begging Russia to help HAL for the maintenance. Pakistan and China don't even need to fire a single bullet and Indian aircraft dropped like flies:rofl: and the end we're wondering who we're fighting with:rofl:

Indians like comfort themselves as they're important player in OBOR, we roll carpet for everyone and India is last in the line, so don't flatter yourself India is nothing close as Pakistan in our relation....LMAO :lol:
Indeed Pakistan's relationship with China is much better than India's relationship with China.

Indian knows how to play cricket and they Top 3 teams. BTW I wonder Chinese knows how to write Cricket spelling. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

We didn't cried on CPEC, like you cried by beating your chest during Dalai Lama visit? :rofl::rofl::rofl: check your own govt statement for a month.

Even After that China is still desperate for India,

ur plane don't crashed like India which it's begging Russia to help HAL for the maintenance. Pakistan and China don't even need to fire a single bullet and Indian aircraft dropped like flies:rofl: and the end we're wondering who we're fighting with:rofl:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/14/first-woman-to-fly-chinas-j-10-fighter-killed-in-crash/
http://www.china-arms.com/2015/10/another-j-10-crash-caused-by-engine-problem-reported-officially/
http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/187...ible-russian-engine-or-industrial-deficiency/

We are not here to talk about J10 dude , your single plane model crashed in huge numbers combine entire IAF crash of all models.
:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
lol, I don't know Despite your warning from last month on daily basis on Dalai Lama visit? what happened to those great warning? bust like hot air? lol

Should I post your Chinese minister invite again n again ?

Are you kidding me?? Indian air force boasts the highest crash rate in the whole world.

Indian Air Force Sukhoi-30 MKI Fighter Crashes
Mar 16, 2017AW Staff | Aerospace Daily & Defense Report
https://www.google.co.jp/?gfe_rd=cr...4gH#q=indian+air+force+crash+rate&newwindow=1

Indian knows how to play cricket and they Top 3 teams. BTW I wonder Chinese knows how to write Cricket spelling. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

We didn't cried on CPEC, like you cried by beating your chest during Dalai Lama visit? :rofl::rofl::rofl: check your own govt statement for a month.

Even After that China is still desperate for India,

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/14/first-woman-to-fly-chinas-j-10-fighter-killed-in-crash/
http://www.china-arms.com/2015/10/another-j-10-crash-caused-by-engine-problem-reported-officially/
http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/187...ible-russian-engine-or-industrial-deficiency/

We are not here to talk about J10 dude , your single plane model crashed in huge numbers combine entire IAF crash of all models.
:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

lol, I don't know Despite your warning from last month on daily basis on Dalai Lama visit? what happened to those great warning? bust like hot air? lol

Should I post your Chinese minister invite again n again ?

No we don't know how to write cricket but we're amusing to see Indian play cricket:lol:

Sure India cry over CPEC because we just cut India wet dream to access to Afghanistan and Central Asia while India is playing Dalai Lama card to vent their frustration :lol:, and it didn't end there, India got warned and rename at the same time:rofl:

LMAO when a nation such India that is begging Russia to maintain their aircrafts, you don't need a PHD to understand how seriously Indian crash is:lol:, here an quote from last month article

NEW DELHI: India and Russia on Friday inked two pacts for long-term maintenance support for Sukhoi-30MKI jets, which are the latest and most potent fighters in the IAF combat fleet but have suffered from poor serviceability, engine problems and lack of spares over the years.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...nance-of-sukhoi-jets/articleshow/57693803.cms

Indians are dumb, they will accidentally hit themselves with these missiles because they are too dumb to operate it properly.

Are you kidding me?? Indian air force boasts the highest crash rate in the whole world.

Indian Air Force Sukhoi-30 MKI Fighter Crashes
Mar 16, 2017AW Staff | Aerospace Daily & Defense Report
https://it.www.google.co.jp/?gfe_rd...4gH#q=indian+air+force+crash+rate&newwindow=1
lol , check yours first , I bet your govt good in hiding it :omghaha::omghaha:

Indians are dumb, they will accidentally hit themselves with these missiles because they are too dumb to operate it properly.
lol keep remember by mistake it do not land in PH :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

No we don't know how to write cricket but we're amusing to see Indian play cricket:lol:

lol, just check our ranking and your so called brother ranking and we play better then your brother teachers.:omghaha::omghaha:
http://www.espncricinfo.com/rankings/content/page/211271.html
https://www.icc-cricket.com/rankings/mens/team-rankings/t20i

Sure India cry over CPEC because we just cut India wet dream to access to Afghanistan and Central Asia while India is playing Dalai Lama card to vent their frustration :lol:, and it didn't end there, India got warned and rename at the same time:rofl:
last 20 years Lama is going to same place, didn't your Govt told you? but the problem is this time International media was allowed this time. that's why china is crying and from last one month every day china giving us warning , We are not bored with same lines.

from last few days double their effort to bring India into conference.

LMAO when a nation such India that is begging Russia to maintain their aircrafts, you don't need a PHD to understand how seriously Indian crash is:lol:, here an quote from last month article

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...nance-of-sukhoi-jets/articleshow/57693803.cms

Lol from last 17-18 yrs of flight , how many SU crashed ? and how many your J10 crashed , check figures and then come:haha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

u have more J-10 crash then Indian Su-30,

Majority of that $250 billion should go to Soldiers getting Lethal Weapons And Better Protection.

indian-army-future-soldier-program-800-2-1450950873.jpg

Back
Top Bottom