What's new

77 killed, 143 injured in powerful dust storms across north India: officials

NOWorNEVER

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
77 killed, 143 injured in powerful dust storms across north India: officials

193850_9005592_updates.jpeg

Dust storms that tore across northern India killed at least 77 people and left 143 injured as trees and walls were brought down by powerful winds, officials said.

The overnight storm ravaged Uttar Pradesh and Rajasthan states and the death toll was expected to rise, officials said.

There were 46 confirmed deaths in Uttar Pradesh in the north and 31 in Rajasthan to the west.

The Agra district of Uttar Pradesh, home to the Taj Mahal monument, was one of the worst hit, according to media reports.

Most of the victims were hit by falling walls and trees.

"We can confirm at least 46 deaths, 41 injuries from around 40 of the state´s 75 districts," TP Gupta of the Uttar Pradesh relief commissioner´s office told AFP.

https://www.geo.tv/latest/193850-77...rful-dust-storms-across-north-india-officials

Indian population is heading towards 1.5 billion

Its turning increasingly hindutva at the cost of hundreds of millions of minorities

Natural disasters like this will become increasingly the norm

Logic?

Whats the link between the second & third sentence ?
Simple "logic ki ma behen"

Rest in peace ! environment is turning deadly now , a day before temperature in nawabshah in sindh province rose to 50 degrees

Yes got it ...... He is a failure :D :D
It is the fault of the leaders if they do not plan and implement programs to avoid or mitigate disasters.

One more addition

Increasing Population + Hindus + persecution of special minority = Dust Storm

As if he cares. Increasing Population + Hindus = Dust Storm. Come on man, that's simple mathematics.

Interesting , is this conclusion a result of some scientific stuff or just a shot from the hip ?

The persecution of Religious Minorities by extremist Hindus in India is on the rise. There are many reports by well reputed international organizations on this matter. You can google it.

And I presume that such kind of intolerance and bigotry, like all other religions, is prohibited in Hinduism also. Correct me if I am wrong

The persecution of Religious Minorities by extremist Hindus in India is on the rise. There are many reports by well reputed international organizations on this matter. You can google it.

And I presume that such kind of intolerance and bigotry, like all other religions, is prohibited in Hinduism also. Correct me if I am wrong
Hinduism is only superstition and caste system. Not a religion.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom