What's new

77 killed, 143 injured in powerful dust storms across north India: officials

as far as i remember when i was in karachi 2 or 3 year ago extreme heat wave hit in karachi reaching 47-50c, and 2500- 3000 dead only in karachi and in sindh this figures go to 5000+, then why my countrymen this incident to religions, i don't understando_Oo_O

LOL rapist apologist.
This incident is not because of religions @Dalit but for global warming @Dalit :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::crazy::crazy::crazy:

as far as i remember when i was in karachi 2 or 3 year ago extreme heat wave hit in karachi reaching 47-50c, and 2500- 3000 dead only in karachi and in sindh this figures go to 5000+, then why my countrymen this incident to religions, i don't understando_Oo_O

This incident is not because of religions @Dalit but for global warming @Dalit :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::crazy::crazy::crazy:

Sure thing. Stop pretending to be a Pakistani.

Its turning increasingly hindutva at the cost of hundreds of millions of minorities
Natural disasters like this will become increasingly the norm
What about the natural calamities happening in your country,temperatures in Sindh have risen. PTM movement is happening all over Pakistan,

What is collective karma? Do you really believe in karma?

Predestination is an erroneous Judeo-Christian concept that has crept into Islam. Early Muslims rationalists like Mu'tazila believed that every individual was absolutely himself responsible with regard to his transgressions – which could not be, in any sense, the 'work of God' ... Allah says in the Holy Qur'an "And whatever strikes you of disaster - it is for what your hands have earned; but He pardons much." (42:30) ... Karma means good deeds get rewarded and evil deeds bring trouble. All religions including Islam believe in it. However, there are some significant differences also in how this concept is defined/understood in different religions.

Predestination is an erroneous Judeo-Christian concept that has crept into Islam. Early Muslims rationalists like Mu'tazila believed that every individual was absolutely himself responsible with regard to his transgressions – which could not be, in any sense, the 'work of God' ... Allah says in the Holy Qur'an "And whatever strikes you of disaster - it is for what your hands have earned; but He pardons much." (42:30) ... Karma means good deeds get rewarded and evil deeds bring trouble. All religions including Islam believe in it. However, there are some significant differences also in how this concept is defined/understood in different religions.

Okay. Thanks for the explanation. Peace.

Wow and just Wow...its kind of good that these days i spend little time here...now threads related to natural disaster, where scores of lives have been lost...are not spared.....may be i am old school but empathy seems to be out of fashion...

The persecution of Religious Minorities by extremist Hindus in India is on the rise. There are many reports by well reputed international organizations on this matter. You can google it.

And I presume that such kind of intolerance and bigotry, like all other religions, is prohibited in Hinduism also. Correct me if I am wrong[/QUOTE ]

Muslims attack others too in India. It is not a one way street.
Particularly in inter faith marriages.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom