What's new

77 killed, 143 injured in powerful dust storms across north India: officials

The persecution of Religious Minorities by extremist Hindus in India is on the rise. There are many reports by well reputed international organizations on this matter. You can google it.

And I presume that such kind of intolerance and bigotry, like all other religions, is prohibited in Hinduism also. Correct me if I am wrong
So that accounts for the storm ?

Indian population is heading towards 1.5 billion

Its turning increasingly hindutva at the cost of hundreds of millions of minorities

Natural disasters like this will become increasingly the norm

Are you saying natural disasters are good for population control?

Yes got it ...... He is a failure :D :D

Why should I stop you if you conclude so?:D everyone has the right to arrive at thier own conclusion.

Indian population is heading towards 1.5 billion

Its turning increasingly hindutva at the cost of hundreds of millions of minorities

Natural disasters like this will become increasingly the norm
the way things are turning Allah must be happy to zap the pakistanis .

and God smited the Land of the Barbarians for they had sinned !!
that explains all natural calamities happened in Pakistan

As per those who believe that calamities are the consequence of (collective) sins ....
like these https://www.christiantoday.com/arti...dly.earthquakes.in.pakistan/34196.htm?print=1

We r still so insignificant and tiny in front of the might of mother nature. Rest in peace.

Welcome message by Mother Nature. You mess with Earth, it will boomerang.
Hope our generation learns something, else we will leave nothing for our kids expect for brainwashed zombie sinner theory propagator.

Using your logic, I guess the daily suicide bombings you lot experience is reaping what you sow.

LOL burn you ugly b!tch. Just be careful not be raped by your vile and ugly Hindu brothers.

this kind of incidents is happening all over the world, and i have advised to my fellow Pakistani countrymen don't relate this incident to religions :hitwall::crazy::crazy:
RIP to dead:(

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom