Imran Khan

PDF VETERAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
72nd independence day of Gilgit being celebrated today
Web Desk On Nov 1, 2019
gilgit-750x369.jpg

The 72nd independence day of Gilgit will be celebrated in Gilgit-Baltistan with traditional zeal and fervor today (Friday).

The day is being celebrated to pay tributes to those heroes of liberation war and Gilgit scouts who revolted against Dogra rule on 1st November 1947.

Read More: Special economic zone to be set up in Gilgit: Gandapur

Political, social and literary circles have finalized programs to celebrated the day in a befitting manner, Radio Pakistan reported.

A ceremony in this regard will be held at Helipad ground in Gilgit at 9 am.

Besides, a grand function will also be held in Aga Khan Shahi polo ground in Gilgit after today Friday prayer.

Prime Minister of Pakistan, Imran Khan is also scheduled to take part in the ‘Azadi Parade’ which will be conducted to mark the occasion.

PM Imran Khan will lay a floral wreathe at the monument of martyrs.

Read More: PM Khan Waives Passport, Prior Registration Requirements For Sikh Pilgrims

The Governor and Chief Minister of Gilgit Baltistan and cabinet members will also hold meetings with the Prime Minister.

The Prime Minister will also inaugurate various development schemes and address a public gathering in Gilgit.

https://arynews.tv/en/72nd-independ...sV613XcQkCDLD1qShgAMSfHZv1tHbXv7w2hmHEgA95nfQ

In the meanwhile this ugly RSS darkie took oath as a new governor of Indian occupied Kashmir.
GC-Murmu.jpg

Look at this ba$tard, this meant to be the face of Kashmir hahahaha.
Seriously man look at his face.He looks like a typical Bhai log street criminals we see in Bollywood movies. The whole Kashmir boycotted election and only BJP candidates stood in all polling stations without facing a single opponent on the other side. So that's how they won free and fair elections with a 98% turnover rate in the world's biggest democracy. Only happens in incredible India :lol:

Seriously man look at his face.He looks like a typical Bhai log street criminals we see in Bollywood movies. The whole Kashmir boycotted election and only BJP candidates stood in all polling stations without facing a single opponent on the other side. So that's how they won free and fair elections with a 98% turnover rate in the world's biggest democracy. Only happens in incredible India :lol:

how come you guys go down to such a low level??? Seriously...every day, i fine Pakistan pdf postere shedding their crocodile tears for Dalit people of India...Now when Dalit Indian guy is supposed to be a governor then your empathy and all sorts of words are turning into racist behavior

how come you guys go down to such a low level??? Seriously...every day, i fine Pakistan pdf postere shedding their crocodile tears for Dalit people of India...Now when Dalit Indian guy is supposed to be a governor then your empathy and all sorts of words are turning into racist behavior

We can’t stand the Dalits either, they’re the RSS foot troops now.

We can’t stand the Dalits either.
You don't have to, they are in India.

The whole Kashmir boycotted election and only BJP candidates stood in all polling stations without facing a single opponent on the other side. So that's how they won free and fair elections with a 98% turnover rate in the world's biggest democracy. Only happens in incredible India :lol:
Lt. Governor is not elected, he is appointed by the government. The administration is now under Central government.
Elections are for Block Development council and only 18 were won by BJP of the 128, in Jammu and Kashmir UT.
Block development council elections are not for general public but elected representatives and there was a 98% turnout including Muslims.

Why we should sypmthize with a dalit who joined ranks of RSS.
You don't have to, they are in India.

Lt. Governor is not elected, he is appointed by the government. The administration is now under Central government.
Elections are for Block Development council and only 18 were won by BJP of the 128, in Jammu and Kashmir UT.
Block development council elections are not for general public but elected representatives and there was a 98% turnout including Muslims.
So in simple words you imposed a Lt governor on kashmiri people .A guy who looks like a guy in Bollywood movies who opens up a van door pull the girl in to rape or kidnap her.

So in simple words you imposed a Lt governor on kashmiri people .A guy who looks like a guy in Bollywood movies who opens up a van door pull the girl in to rape or kidnap her.
No, in simple words you're spewing bullshit without any knowledge. There are 7 UT's just like Jammu and Kashmir all of them are governed by Center appointed governors.

It doesn't matter how he look like, he is there for administrative purposes not for fashion parade and it is much more complex than movies.
Note : Stop being obsessed with Bollywood, it's not good for any brain cells left.

From these posts, its pretty apparent where does the filth lie.... dark vs. fair skin.... ugly vs. handsome... good vs. evil....

Yes it lies with you i.e. the post you made. This may come as a surprise to you sanghi, but we hate those people who enforce and compel people to obey an occupation force, like this piece of sh*t will.
If you don't like it you know where the door is, just don't let it hit you on the a$$ on your way out.

Last edited:
Yes it lies with you i.e. the post you made. This may come as a surprise to you sanghi, but we hate those people who enforce and compel people to obey an occupation force, like this piece of sh*t will.
If you don't like it you know where the door is, just don't let it hit you on the a$$ on our way out.

1. Govt. of India's Kashmir move at least have been successful in revealing the true face of some racist ugly hearted people who were earlier hiding behind masks.

2. I'm neither a Sanghi nor a Congi and I'm a big time atheist, so I cannot be labelled. No one can show a single post of mine hinting me to be inclined with RSS. In fact, I can produce my posts of being the complete opposite nature.

3. As far a leaving the forum goes, I ain't leaving till I'm made to leave because I broke some forum rules, e.g., / Personal abuse/ name calling etc.

Back
Top Bottom