What's new

72nd independence day of Gilgit being celebrated today

1. Govt. of India's Kashmir move at least have been successful in revealing the true face of some racist ugly hearted people who were earlier hiding behind masks.

2. I'm neither a Sanghi nor a Congi and I'm a big time atheist, so I cannot be labelled. No one can show a single post of mine hinting me to be inclined with RSS. In fact, I can produce my posts of being the complete opposite nature.

3. As far a leaving the forum goes, I ain't leaving till I'm made to leave because I broke some forum rules, e.g., / Personal abuse/ name calling etc.

The government of India is a facist entity, headed by a so called 'man' who encouraged the rape of women and murder of young children, and old people in his native Gujarat. No country at this present time has elected such an odious individual into the office of power. If you call it 'ugly' or 'racist' to call out such pieces of $hit and his cronies like the so called governor general of Kashmir so be it.
You are a sanghi, you don't need to be dressed up in little brown shorts (chuckles), holding a stick and plotting which pretty muslim girl you want to rape in your locality, which Muslim house you want to loot, which Muslim street vendor you wish to rob and kill and so forth. You only need to agree with their actions, in this case the illegal annexation of Kashmir and occupation. After all not all Nazis were completely devoted to the cult, most in actual fact just gave nods to the ones who ran the show like you have.
As for leaving you are free to stay, but don't think by taking some imaginary moral high ground here you can make us feel guilty about exposing the horrific oppression of our kin.

Look at this ba$tard, this meant to be the face of Kashmir hahahaha.

He is a modi and amit shah chamcha

Got rewarded for being a chamcha

Back
Top Bottom