What's new

7 killed: China, Uighurs offer different account of deadly shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why chinese are derailing this thread???????????

So save china from shame???????

There is no greater shame than India's Indians for everything you talk about, you can most likely find worse in your country or occupied regions near your country :rolleyes:

Post of the day( becuase it tells the whole story). I don't think anything left here to discuss

Merely the simple Truth they want to Kick out Hui's, Hans, Kazakh, Russians out of lands that were never there's they came from Mongolia, if they can't develop themselves, they can't make friends with even their Muslim brothers like Hui's, Tatars, and Kazakh they hate so much you expect us Muslim Hui's, Tatars, and Kazakhs to like them ?

You mother ****** cambodian you have been banned from this forum but you are still the same moron. **** you and your ******* race you dick head.

Go and do somethings for your sht eater people maybe you will be more useful ...

Turks gonna show up its real soul!!!

My pointing out on Turks seem not useless!!!

That's why people hate Turks and Turks hate everybody!!!

Next time when your master uncle Sam or NATO don't see anything can fish from your garbage useless value, then you are going to death!!!

be ready!!!

Stupid moron who cares your stupid bs opinion about Turks and Turkiye?

Stupid idiot... :))) Go and sell your daughter(S) to foreigners .... ahahahahaha

Why Turks are so illiterate??? Even China and Cambodia don't have any conflicts with those bastards but they in far way thousand miles still finding things to hate us????

Who the hell Turks think of themselves are to come up to the world with such God damn arrogant cocky behavior!?

It is obvious the TRUTH that Turks are so ugly and illness!!!

Now I know why Turkey neighbors don't have any positive feeling with those easy haters!!!

Nasty!!!

Exactly most of them are frog in the well here, but we need to educate them in a way so dont give up brother.

The Whole Issue is alot more complex then, East Turkestan movement is dying, only thing they can come back with is shootings and a few bombings, we killed off most of their leaders during the early 1997-2000 years.

The Whole Issue is alot more complex then, East Turkestan movement is dying, only thing they can come back with is shootings and a few bombings, we killed off most of their leaders during the early 1997-2000 years.

Pretty sure CIA will continue to fund Rebiya Kadeer like they funded the Dalai Lama for years.

Excellent work by our police officers. They know who and what to target and kept situations under control. Unlike Indian soldiers that are occupying Kashmir and Jammu, which explains those countless of unmarked graves! :rolleyes:

Cool story bro. They know their target, the Uyghur Muslims. Flood their territory Xinjiang with Hans, make them a minority and slowly dilute them out, kill the one's who resist.

I wish India would do the same in Kashmir. Indian government doesn't even allow Indians from other states to buy property or open businesses in Kashmir. Indian government should learn the tricks from China. :agree:

Pretty sure CIA will continue to fund Rebiya Kadeer like they funded the Dalai Lama for years.

Rebiya Kadeer tried to get Turkey into the Conflict however failed, then she tried to get this Ahole in and failed again :lol:

Kadeer_ed_Bush3.JPG

Last time I checked Xinjiang wasn't under martial law like Kashmir.
Maybe you should ask your government to lift martial law and investigate all those unmarked graves.

Cool story bro. They know their target, the Uyghur Muslims. Flood their territory Xinjiang with Hans, make them a minority and slowly dilute them out, kill the one's who resist.

I wish India would do the same in Kashmir. Indian government doesn't even allow Indians from other states to buy property or open businesses in Kashmir. Indian government should learn the tricks from China. :agree:

Last time I checked Xinjiang wasn't under martial law like Kashmir.
Maybe you should ask your government to lift martial law and investigate all those unmarked graves.

Chinese system of governance is worse than martial law, so martial law in Xinjiang would have been quite the relief and an upgrade for the Uyghurs..:lol: Also no martial law in Kashmir.

Unmarked graves were investigated by the Indian Government. Most of them were of terrorists. Rookie mistake by Indian government once again, they should have dumped the bodies in land fill instead.

Of course you do. Sadly it will not happen anytime soon. Your government, instead, prefers to kill off the innocent and defenseless Kashmir population. I've always thought India was a deeply religious and peaceful country? those hundreds of unmarked graves tells the world a completely different story. :rolleyes:

Unmarked graves were investigated by the Indian Government. Most of them were of terrorists. Rookie mistake by Indian government once again, they should have dumped the bodies in land fill instead.

Talk about asking a criminal to solve its own crime. Yes very convincing story indeed. I guess Indians can always jump into the Ganges to purify themselves for all their wrong doings. :agree:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom