What's new

7 killed: China, Uighurs offer different account of deadly shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
they are kidnappers and terrorists, but many Indians are cheering. i am not saying specifically you, but there are many Indians who are laughing at Chinese being kidnapped and killed by terrorists.

This is what chinese government says (Chinese media is Communist mouthpiece). It may be possible that they were kidnappers. I will not buy Communists word, rather I will wait for sometime till the news comes form ground zero.

Regs
Nj

This is what chinese government says (Chinese media is Communist mouthpiece). It may be possible that they were kidnappers. I will not buy Communists word, rather I will wait for sometime till the news comes form ground zero.

Regs
Nj

if India had our government, India would be just as good as China today.

they are kidnappers and terrorists, but many Indians are cheering. i am not saying specifically you, but there are many Indians who are laughing at Chinese being kidnapped and killed by terrorists.

i dont speek on behalf of the indian members the are free to express their views,as i have seen many chinese and pakistanis also doing the same here so its not only a oneway street

Regs
Nj

Sure, here is the "British" version. Since India gets along with England so well, surely you will accept their version of the story:

BBC News - Seven 'kidnappers' killed in China's Xinjiang

Seven 'kidnappers' killed in China's Xinjiang

Authorities in China's restive Xinjiang region say seven kidnappers have been killed and two hostages rescued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom