What's new

7 killed: China, Uighurs offer different account of deadly shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop massacring poor muslims !!! They have every right to live..Their demand is legitimate..

massacring present participle of mas·sa·cre
Deliberately and violently kill (a large number of people).
Inflict a heavy defeat on (a sports team or contestant).

Seeing that the number says "7" on the title, invalidates your stupendous claims, especially when there are thousands of armed policemen that are out there. Something tells me that you are highly incapable of exercising any of your critical thinking.

If you apply the word "massacring" when you are talking about Kashmir then it would make more sense since your armed police are clearly caught targeting babies, kids, women, elderlies and even men that are unarmed injuring and killing them in large numbers. :rolleyes:

And then he seems himself as a temp, part time drive through teller.

Then we ask: "Why this kolavari di?" ;)

As Roy said, lets ignore him and focus on the topic instead. All he talks about is literacy and IQ

I don't really care what the Uighur Congress have to say, Just exterminate East Turkistan Islamic Movement.

8, a single digit and you guys talk like every CEO in America is Indian. There are thousands of companies. Like I said, put the crack pipe down.

in the rest smaller companies Chinese are CEOs. Happy now ? :wave:

Guys don't feed trolls and don't allow off topic its a very old trick of chinese to get thread derailed.

in the rest smaller companies Chinese are CEOs. Happy now ? :wave:

Those with so little accomplishments have to grasp at straws. There are probably more Armenian American CEOs in America than Indian CEOs. You don't see Armenians bragging like they are God's gift to corporte America. BTW, I'm pretty sure tiny Armenia's literacy rate is higher than 11%.

Actually if anyone's been Kashgar or the other Uighur area's the Uighur's are poorer and Undeveloped, Kazakhs, Han, and Hui area's in Xinjiang are better developed. hahah turning this into an Islamic Issue will not help either, China has 20-30 million Muslim Population of Hui's Muslims Loyal to the China, Including myself, Uighur Terrorists want to continue with Terror Attacks and Suicide bombings, there not staying true to Shariah in following the laws of the land and Suicide is forbidden. These Pagan Turkic Terrorist East Turkmenistan Movement needs to be exterminated.

Snow Leopard units need to be sent in again it seems.

No, there are not thousands. You've probably never even been to America. You just accept whatever the BS Indian media feeds you.

Like I said, more Armenians run corporate America than Indians, but they have the humility not to brag like shameless Indians.

Indians are leading thousands of companies in US. These 8 are just leading the largest fortune 500 companies.

The low IQ, low esteem trolls can only feel jealousy. No one even as much as looks at the temp drive through after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom