What's new

7 killed: China, Uighurs offer different account of deadly shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
8, a single digit and you guys talk like every CEO in America is Indian. There are thousands of companies. Like I said, put the crack pipe down.

Hey Mr. 99 percent please spare this thread. Please go to some teen forum and impress one of your kinds about your scores.

There are many here who can dissect your proclaimed achievements in detail. Your nauseating tendency (we see a lot amongst your likewise here) to Schadenfreude, doing own cheap publicity about your personal achievements tell all of us about your upbringing and state of mind.

Temp drive throughs are not expected to dabble in these things.

It is far above your station in life.

You are a humble man. You have much to be humble for. ;)

No, there are not thousands. You've probably never even been to America. You just accept whatever the BS Indian media feeds you.

Like I said, more Armenians run corporate America than Indians, but they have the humility not to brag like shameless Indians.

No, there are not thousands. You've probably never even been to America. You just accept whatever the BS Indian media feeds you.

Like I said, more Armenians run corporate America than Indians, but they have the humility not to brag like shameless Indians.

You started the brag with PISA scores, literacy and IQ. Even with these , there are more Indian CEOs in the world than Chinese ones. So your high IQ can only get you a job in a bank

Hey Mr. 99 percent please spare this thread. Please go to some teen forum and impress one of your kinds about your scores.

There are many here who can dissect your proclaimed achievements in detail. Your nauseating tendency (we see a lot amongst your likewise here) to Schadenfreude, doing own cheap publicity about your personal achievements tell all of us about your upbringing and state of mind.

LOL, I can see the 11% literacy touched a nerve. This Indian troll thread is about China, so I have every right to post here. This isn't Indian media where all the news shows India in a positive light. You are on a Pakistani defence forum. Can't you read??? Okay, never mind.

Why the Chinese Communist Party had banned civil servants from observing the fasting month of Ramadan and attending mosque?????

Why the Chinese Communist Party had banned civil servants from observing the fasting month of Ramadan and attending mosque?????

No one has banned Muslims from Fasting or Mosques, if they did you would see 20-30 million huis muslims protesting. In fact we fasted in my hometown of Ningxia, Mosques in Beijing open, and my Han Muslim friend in Kashgar got to fast and got to go to prayer as well.

You started the brag with PISA scores, literacy and IQ. Even with these , there are more Indian CEOs in the world than Chinese ones. So your high IQ can only get you a job in a bank

More demonstration of Indian IQ. Yes, there are no ethnic Chinese CEOs in China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, America, Canada, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Africa and the Philippines. Nobody Chinese is allowed to be the CEO, only those 8 Indians. That's why we are all jealous and wish to God everyday we were Indian. [Massive sarcasm for those too dumb to see it.]

And how does their success benefit your country India's economy? It explains why India is behind Brazil's economy meanwhile the size of China's economy is Brazil, India and Russia added together. But of course, humble nations like Brazil and Russia does not brag like Indians. :lol:

And how does their success benefit your country India's economy? It explains why India is behind Brazil's economy meanwhile the size of China's economy is Brazil, India and Russia added together. But of course, humble nations like Brazil and Russia does not brag like Indians. :lol:

But the Chin have suddenly started to brag a lot, even though they are behind hundred countries in HDI.

China's economy was the size of India's current economy just a decade back. Doesn't it seem like such a long past? ;)

But the Chin have suddenly started to brag a lot, even though they are behind hundred countries in HDI.

China's economy was the size of India's current economy just a decade back. Doesn't it seem like such a long past? ;)

What "Chin" says every CEO in America is Chinese. Get a grip. Your Indian media has completely brainwashed you.

The Fact is many Muslims like myself I'm a Hui, Chinese Tatars, Kazakh have a terrible relationship with the Uighurs, We fought the Uighurs in many wars during the 1930's, while the CPC and KMT were fighting over all of China, KMT Sent Hui's in to Fight the uighurs who were collaborating with the Japanese Invaders, Uighurs hates Han, Hui, Kazakh's, and Russians living in Xinjiang most of the People would like to send the Uighurs back Mongolia however we still have to deal with them.

Yes we do it to your faces because you have forgotten your position in the globe, if it helps you remember where you are, it is a good thing ;)

How many times have we heard Indians bragging about your economy will overtakes ours in 5 years? yet you are still behind countries such as Brazil and Russia. How much has your country done to diversify your basket of currencies? I know China has been doing currency swaps, setting up deals to trade in its own currencies and also buying up gold etc. Last I heard your Indian rupees aren't doing so well.:lol:

India as a democratic country should have an advantage in everything correct? at least that's the impression you Indians like to give to the readers. In reality, things are very different indeed, be it your economic growth, inflation, strength of your currency. Your country today still churns out stories like:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/feedarticle/9850373
The Jammu-Kashmir State Human Rights Commission is looking into residents' claims of 3,844 unmarked graves at 208 locations in the remote districts of Rajouri and Poonch. The commission asked the state government on Friday to provide any information it has on those graves within the next month, commission secretary Tariq Banday said.

Yet you Indians have the audacity to come up here pointing fingers at your neighbours and is shameless doing so :rolleyes:

The Fact is many Muslims like myself I'm a Hui, Chinese Tatars, Kazakh have a terrible relationship with the Uighurs, We fought the Uighurs in many wars during the 1930's, while the CPC and KMT were fighting over all of China, KMT Sent Hui's in to Fight the uighurs who were collaborating with the Japanese Invaders, Uighurs hates Han, Hui, Kazakh's, and Russians living in Xinjiang most of the People would like to send the Uighurs back Mongolia however we still have to deal with them.

Post of the day( becuase it tells the whole story). I don't think anything left here to discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom