What's new

7 killed: China, Uighurs offer different account of deadly shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: Don't know what to say.. But it is extremely shameful to see how Muslims supports Muslim killings when it's beneficial to them? pretty opportunistic, I must say.. Clearly, this proves that their concerns towards Muslims plight anywhere in the world is fake and has nothing to do with Islam/Allah.. It's all about Money & weapons..

You kidding? My country is already going to buy a lot of toys from China. Saudi is now buying billions of $$$ worth of F-15s from the US :lol:

The examples are plenty.

I admit, my brethren are a spineless bunch.

Its the selective indifference of the hypocrites which irks us Indians.

Syria can kill Muslims, Bahrain can kill Muslims, Libya can kill Muslims, Egypt can kill Muslims, Turkey can kill Muslims(Kurds), Yemen can kill Muslims, Iran/Pakistan can kill Muslims(Baloch), China can kill Muslims(Uyghurs). But many of these hypocrites will come and lecture India on the Kashmir issue, but won't condemn their own doings or the doings of their fellow Muslim countries and allies.

Absolutely.

They won't worry about their Islamic Ummah, about Somalia, Nigeria, Libya and all.

They will come and obsess about kaffir countries all the time!

You don't trouble your small brain with facts.

I like people who live within their limitations. You have too many and you know them. Good for you.

Oh, come on, now he will comeup with another study to prove how chinis from shanghais and other places have bigger brains and how they utilize it to score 99 percentile in Grad courses..

btw, we can also see his 99 percentile (as he claims) shining bright in his posts on this forum. they are full of intelligence and reflects his brilliance..

Hey shining star Arambozo, kindly stop posting else the forum members will turn blind due to shine of your brilliance..

My takeaway from the Uighur pics posted by Indians is how healthy the Uighurs look. In fact, a few of the women are downright obese. Well fed thanks to the Chinese state. Comparing a civil police matter with martial law in Kashmir is just idiotic but typically Indian. Also, Xinjiang (as someone already said) is populated by ethnic Hui Chinese Muslims, so making it a religious matter is also idiotic. I really hope India can one day address it's 89% functional illiteracy so we can get some more intelligent posts.

Oh, come on, now he will comeup with another study to prove how chinis from shanghais and other places have bigger brains and how they utilize it to score 99 percentile in Grad course..

we can also see his 99 percentile shining bright in his posts on this forum. they are full of intelligence and reflects his brilliance..
So shining star Arambozo, kindly stop posting else the forum members will turn blind due to shine of your brilliance..

He is a low IQ, little troll, complete failure in life. A drive through bank teller that no one notices.

Then he sees Indians leading the big companies, becoming CEOs, founding the most companies in Silicon valley among the immigrants and generally being the most successful immigrant group.

Guess what an envious little low IQ foolish no hoper troll will do......

Genius, GMAT is not conducted by Indian B-schools. Your literacy sucks.

And Where did I say that?? I just said they suck and are founded by disgraced insider trader. Thanks for proving my functional illiteracy point once again. You guys really are your worst enemies.

oh, a sour grape looser Turk!!!

Ridiculous, Turk got too spicy taste by my arguments in China related threads and become hate me; a Cambodian; that never have any conflicts with that so called "great Turk" in the far west; the more ridiculous is Turk self claim at themselves a nice and very kind people but here we have been witnessed a whole different story about "Turk's human being", did I said anything wrong the last time about Turks!?: "Turks hate everybody" ????

Hey "Turk", your bashing here on me is nothing but a god damn evidence to prove how your sour grape behavior to anybody that reveal your ugly secret to world, you must be self fix your god damn arrogant to be an human for true mean don't let people view at your Turks are just a bunch of selfish extremist, even your Islamist brothers and sisters don't having sympathy to your Turkish's face!

...and please stop that gayish following on me at every step on this forum, you have to know that not everyone you hate is a "girlie" inside as same as yours!?

i knew you where going to answer some bullcrap. i asked in a manner and good way, it seems like no matter what i say im always the big bad guy?

i didn't read your post btw, i know what it contains. :blah: :blah: :blah:

i havent mentioned Turks in the question. all i asked was the relationship between Cambodia and Pakistan. i was wondering since you look at them as 'brothers'. no need to be rude.

You kidding? My country is already going to buy a lot of toys from China. Saudi is now buying billions of $$$ worth of F-15s from the US :lol:

The examples are plenty.

I admit, my brethren are a spineless bunch.

My point was you develop/loose your spine based on what is being served to you in plate.. In yours and my other neighbors case, it is money & weapons.. Is it not?

just wondering. what type of relationship does Cambodia and Pakistan have? since they are your 'brothers'?

and what's wrong if I am a Cambodian calling my Pakistani friends "brother"??? I can't do that just because I am not a Muslim???? Or that just because you are too jealous to us because of the warm friendly relationship between our brotherhood countries China-Pakistan and Cambodia???

YOU, Turkey, has many times gang up with the West to back-stab Muslim world to seek for your own interests, your Turk in Muslims eyes are defined as selfish and betrayal, you act as if you are so kind to your Pakistani brothers and sisters, but that is not what is in your real though, all you want is using your brothers and sisters to help you gain your power against the West, and of course the last one got most benefits is YOU!!!

But who could guarantee that you don't turn back and bite at your brother and sister one day!? what thick face you have to come up here and criticize us about your extreme Uighur terrorists in China??? how could you promise that one day Turks like you will not turn against Pakistan and appeal for an independence nation right in the Pakistan land, Shhhhzzzz, you Turk must say good bye to that lame lying sticking nose into others internal business, you have to take care of your own problems, there are a bunch of blood thirsty are waiting to suck your Turkish blood to death, the latest one was France who threaten will burn you down to hell for killing Armenians, see you are not better than others, so don't raise that cocky face and preaching others how to be good!!!

and don't brag Pakistan to your size, there are nobody belong to yourself as friend, you act as if Pakistan so scared and has to follow your "great Turk" commands for whatever you want!? At least China treats Pakistan more respectable and friendly than your Turkish, whose self claim "brotherhood" with Pakistan, honestly beside that title what else your Turk have done to your Pakistani brothers if not problems??? Where was the "great Turkey" the last time when U.S.A bombed to die 23 Pakistani soldiers??? Not that title Muslim is mean you are more close to Pakistan than anyone else, you just use Pakistan as your spare card for your political issues with the West, you are not independence at all, you still suffer under your real master in the West, when they happy they feed you good, when you are going naughty they gonna spank your axx and you become just like today, a desperate big mouth sucker!

Turkey is a double faces betrayal, it will sleep with anybody if offer its enough interests, just like how it harmed China in the past by sending thousand of its troops into korean war and helping the West killing people over there, is that not too obvious!?

Again, Uighur is China internal business, Turkish must stay away from that conflict if not mentioned to be get the F off as far as you can, don't stick your nose into other nation and hate them just because they warn your stupid action!!! Those extreme Uighur must be die in hell for what it has done to innocent victims, Turks liars must disappear on earth with your Western masters, don't bother to provoke too much enemies!!!

He is a low IQ, little troll, complete failure in life. A drive through bank teller that no one notices.

Then he sees Indians leading the big companies, becoming CEOs, founding the most companies in Silicon valley among the immigrants and generally being the most successful immigrant group.

Guess what an envious little low IQ foolish no hoper troll will do......

What a shame of life that would be? Aram, share your experience of being a driveway..

Indian talking about IQ??? LMAO. You guys have 89% functional illiteracy, dead last if it wasn't for
Kyrgyzstan. How many Nobel in Physics ??? Yes, every American company has an Indian CEO, just like everyone at NASA is Indian. Please lay off the crack pipe buddy.

Education for you. You see education & literacy are 2 different things

Eight Indian CEOs At Big U.S. Companies - Forbes.com

Indian Among the Top Paid CEO’s in USA

India May Be the Ideal CEO Training Ground - TIME

Indian talking about IQ??? LMAO. You guys have 89% functional illiteracy, dead last if it wasn't for
Kyrgyzstan. How many Nobel in Physics ??? Yes, every American company has an Indian CEO, just like everyone at NASA is Indian. Please lay off the crack pipe buddy.

If you had any IQ, you have done an amazing job of keeping it well hidden.

I would rather go for Occam's razor and assume your IQ doesn' exist.

@cambodian dude, again. WTF are you posting. just answer in a short sentence. i am just curious... and then you suddenly jump and post all this bullcrap for what?

no im not jealous, just wondering. i havent met a Pakistani saying Cambodia is their brothers thats why!

Cambodia and Pakistan do not share close relations. However, the former has good relations with China. But, nothing as in allies.

The country is still trying to come to terms with its past. It also has a rocky relationship with Thailand (again, THE most pro-China member in ASEAN). Both Buddhist majority.

You buy weapons from Israel and US. I buy mine from China and Russia :D

and what's wrong if I am a Cambodian calling my Pakistani friends "brother"??? I can't do that just because I am not a Muslim???? Or that just because you are too jealous to us because of the warm friendly relationship between our brotherhood countries China-Pakistan and Cambodia???

YOU, Turkey, has many times gang up with the West to back-stab Muslim world to seek for your own interests, your Turk in Muslims eyes are defined as selfish and betrayal, you act as if you are so kind to your Pakistani brothers and sisters, but that is not what is in your real though, all you want is using your brothers and sisters to help you gain your power against the West, and of course the last one got most benefits is YOU!!!

But who could guarantee that you don't turn back and bite at your brother and sister one day!? what thick face you have to come up here and criticize us about your extreme Uighur terrorists in China??? how could you promise that one day Turks like you will not turn against Pakistan and appeal for an independence nation right in the Pakistan land, Shhhhzzzz, you Turk must say good bye to that lame lying sticking nose into others internal business, you have to take care of your own problems, there are a bunch of blood thirsty are waiting to suck your Turkish blood to death, the latest one was France who threaten will burn you down to hell for killing Armenians, see you are not better than others, so don't raise that cocky face and preaching others how to be good!!!

and don't brag Pakistan to your size, there are nobody belong to yourself as friend, you act as if Pakistan so scared and has to follow your "great Turk" commands for whatever you want!? At least China treats Pakistan more respectable and friendly than your Turkish, whose self claim "brotherhood" with Pakistan, honestly beside that title what else your Turk have done to your Pakistani brothers if not problems??? Where was the "great Turkey" the last time when U.S.A bombed to die 23 Pakistani soldiers??? Not that title Muslim is mean you are more close to Pakistan than anyone else, you just use Pakistan as your spare card for your political issues with the West, you are not independence at all, you still suffer under your real master in the West, when they happy they feed you good, when you are going naughty they gonna spank your axx and you become just like today, a desperate big mouth sucker!

Turkey is a double faces betrayal, it will sleep with anybody if offer its enough interests, just like how it harmed China in the past by sending thousand of its troops into korean war and helping the West killing people over there, is that not too obvious!?

Again, Uighur is China internal business, Turkish must stay away from that conflict if not mentioned to be get the F off as far as you can, don't stick your nose into other nation and hate them just because they warn your stupid action!!! Those extreme Uighur must be die in hell for what it has done to innocent victims, Turks liars must disappear on earth with your Western masters, don't bother to provoke too much enemies!!!

Have u written all this :woot::cheesy:

Off topic :tdown:

Turkish people have all the right to say because they are a democracy and East Turkmenistan is people's movement to live with dignity into their own land.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom