What's new

7.8 earthquake 50 km east of Pak-Iran border.

i didn't feel it here in punjab,india...... people in krachi, islamabad, and delhi noida felt it but how didn't i in punjab??? i mean i'm in the centre of islamabad & delhi???:undecided:

This is the First time in my life living in Saudia(Riyadh) I felt the Ground Shaking. There never was earth quake in Saudi Arabia even if there was it was minor but this one was easily felt

the news say, the communication lines is not in access in the region.

People are still outaide the building but not me, ab 11 floors kaun bhagay itnay say earthquake main!:P

:woot: Thussi bade brave ho!! Wah Wah!! Agli vaar uthhe jaan to pehla, parachute kole rakho. 11 floors daudna nahi pahega!! :P :lol:

i didn't feel it here in punjab,india...... people in krachi, islamabad, and delhi noida felt it but how didn't i in punjab??? i mean i'm in the centre of islamabad & delhi???:undecided:

Exactly what I am thinking, it wasnt anything in Isl and Lahode but how come indian channels are showing people out into the streets and all?

I'm feeling sad for Iran :cry:, That was much highly intensive earthquake . Everyone in Karachi Ran out of their homes, offices , institutions. May ALLAH Protect us , May ALLAH forgive us . AMEEN .

[/B]
:woot: Thussi bade brave ho!! Wah Wah!! Agli vaar uthhe jaan to pehla, parachute kole rakho. 11 floors daudna nahi pahega!! :P :lol:

Hehe...for the first couple of seconds I didnt realize what was happening, by the time I went to the corridor people were peeking out from their doors and earthquake had stopped. When I was coming back and almost entering my house, aftershock.

It wasn't that intense here that I turn into Usain Bolt! :P

[/B]

:rofl: he doesn't know after earthquake there are after shocks too:astagh: so next time be careful..:azn: don't say we didn't told you..

Some parts of buildings fell off in Karachi, mass evacuations of offices... as for the casualties, 5 people reported dead in West Baluchistan as the mud houses fell, damage still not clear in far flung areas. Another couple people died in DG Khan.

The red concern is Iran though, I heard on BBC that no communication with that area so full damage not ascertainable.

Destruction Hit Pakistan , 1000 homes destroyed in Mashkhel. :cry:

Any after shocks? @nuclearpak sir?

Only one immediately after, a small one about 15 m later.

:rofl: he doesn't know after earthquake there are after shocks too:astagh: so next time be careful..:azn: don't say we didn't told you..

Actually I do, I can never forget 2005 earthquake, I was in Islamabad.

TV guys tell aftershocks up to 6.0 can be expected in coming days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom