What's new

65 Yaad Hay Naa?

:) those who feel guilty commit suicide ours did nothing of the sort to do that. You may look into Indian occupied Kashmir and search for some truth about suicides and killing own colleagues
a genocide in hand and of course there can't be any guilt feeling about it.

i know what that is.. tell this guy who claims death before dishonour...

Bhai, I have no authority or any right to moderate your comments, but I believe you are an excellent poster who should not resort to petty point scoring just for the sake of it.

I know what the other guy said, but just let it be. No one should mock those soldiers because they surrendered. Better alive then dead for a senseless war, eh?

Humne to Kashmir capture karna nae chorha 65 k baad bhi, roaz infiltrate kerte hain,:big_boss:
Tum ne 2bara attack kion nae kia lahore mein. :sarcastic:
Spoke like a true terrorist... nothing better expected... keep infiltrating and keep dying...good for fertility of soil...:pakistan:

Killing bengalis like dogs in a rampage was bravery my friend by Punjabi Pakistan army ?
Tell me does Indian army not kill separatists terming them as traitors? It was an internal conflict. India had no business in another country's internal matter. But since they had a geographical advantage they decide to butt in like losers. Now thats not bravery.

Bhai, I have no authority or any right to moderate your comments, but I believe you are an excellent poster who should not resort to petty point scoring just for the sake of it.

I know what the other guy said, but just let it be. No one should mock those soldiers because they surrendered. Better alive then dead for a senseless war, eh?
It's not me who is mocking those who surrendered in war, right ?

It's this arm-chair general... kahin se sikh ke aa gaya hai, big words... "Death before dishonour"... thought of blabbering here...

These are Indira Ghandis words after the war of 1971: hamne 48 aor 65 ka badla ley liya.

These are Indira Ghandis words after the war of 1971: hamne 48 aor 65 ka badla ley liya.

These are Yahya Khan's words after 1971 : Every time our aggression has resulted in defeat!

Back
Top Bottom