65 Yaad Hay Naa?

Humne to Kashmir capture karna nae chorha 65 k baad bhi, roaz infiltrate kerte hain,:big_boss:
Tum ne 2bara attack kion nae kia lahore mein. :sarcastic:
Because there is a lot of important constructive good work to do and so many nice things in life than unnecessary bothering the mind with something which makes no good sense at all.

Humne to Kashmir capture karna nae chorha 65 k baad bhi, roaz infiltrate kerte hain,:big_boss:
Tum ne 2bara attack kion nae kia lahore mein. :sarcastic:
Go get a life buddy...hope you develop some mature understanding and education. Best of luck.

Because there is a lot of important constructive good work to do and so many nice things in life than unnecessary bothering the mind with something which makes no good sense at all.

Go get a life buddy...hope you develop some mature understanding and education. Best of luck.
No compromise for Kashmir and for my country.

Gents, Thats how a person react after drinking 2 bottles of *Yellow Elixer*.
If you know where the rivers of Pakistan flow from, then you also know that you have been drinking that elixir since time immemorial.

and gents.. that's how you do it...:enjoy:

If you know where the rivers of Pakistan flow from, then you also know that you have been drinking that elixir since time immemorial.

and gents.. that's how you do it...:enjoy:

teri utare gi tou baat krain gey :D

War/s is/are not a thing to be joyous. There is no victory or defeat in a war but only destruction on both sides.

65 is one of such wars, no matter how much India, Indian boast about it the only reality is that many died on both sides.

For Pakistani the pride taking part with regard to 65 war is that Pakistan at that time was very weak in terms of economy, resources, military power, even in the 71 still we did much better putting a tough fight up against a stronger India. And today despite all its talks, blackmailing and threatening tone, India cannot afford to wage another war or even surgical strike against Pakistan.

Well said, wish quality of this response was universal. Anyway everyone has growing Pains, past wars were ours.

Things have stabilized now, I wish for Pakistanis to enjoy the fruits of labor of martyrs who gave their lives for a strong, assertive and peaceful Pakistan

Quality of response?

Mate, India didn't start 1965 war! India was only forced to defend herself by counter-attacking Pakistan across the IB when Pakistan first launched covert OP Gibraltar to snatch Kashmir away using the same old modus operandi of unleashing their regulars in the guise of 'non-state' actors into Indian Kashmir followed by their regulars in uniform.

But Pakistanis have been blatantly accusing India of the sins they themselves committed by first intruding into Indian side of Kashmir!

Despite stopping the intruders and protecting her territorial integrity by keeping Kashmir, India doesn't even boast of 1965 war the same way Pakistanis celebrate it as a "Victory Day" even today.

How can anyone blame India for such a rather unnecessary/avoidable war and the subsequent death, destruction and suffering is beyond me.

In fact, 1965 war was the TURNING POINT in Indo-Pak relations and laid the ground work for all future hostilities and extreme vitriol for all future generations! The relationship that soured in 1965, has never recovered since!

Not all Indian soldiers, many of them conducted themselves with dignity and professionalism. Some bad apples are found everywhere, Army is no exception. No army has been immune from dastardly behavior unfitting of a soldier - Not American, Not British, Not Russian nor Pakistani.

Again, you are being trolled here. It was the Pakistani Army which, till today stands accused of massive looting, pillaging, plundering of minorities (especially against the Bangla Hindus). Even today BD seeks apology from Pakistan for their war crimes in 1970/71!

Indian Army, notwithstanding the possibility of a few 'bad' apples, has not been accused of any such crimes by the Bangladeshis themselves.

Quality of response?

Mate, India didn't start 1965 war! India was only forced to defend herself by counter-attacking Pakistan across the IB when Pakistan first launched covert OP Gibraltar to snatch Kashmir away using the same old modus operandi of unleashing their regulars in the guise of 'non-state' actors into Indian Kashmir followed by their regulars in uniform.

But Pakistanis have been blatantly accusing India of the sins they themselves committed by first intruding into Indian side of Kashmir!

Despite stopping the intruders and protecting her territorial integrity by keeping Kashmir, India doesn't even celebrate 1965 war the same way Pakistanis celebrate it as a "Victory Day" even today.

How can anyone blame India for such a rather unnecessary/avoidable war and the subsequent death, destruction and suffering is beyond me.

In fact, 1965 war was the TURNING POINT in Indo-Pak relations and laid the ground work for all future hostilities and extreme vitriol for all future generations! The relationship that soured in 1965, has never recovered since!

Again, you are being trolled here. It was the Pakistani Army which, till today stands accused of massive looting, pillaging, plundering of minorities (especially against the Bangla Hindus). Even today BD seeks apology from Pakistan for their war crimes in 1970/71!

Indian Army, notwithstanding the possibility of a few 'bad' apples, has not been accused of any such crimes by the Bangladeshis themselves.

I am cognizant of all the things you have posted and you would find no disagreements from me on a single fact.

However we have to appreciate the sentiment expressed by other side. I am not agreeing to their narrative of 1965 but appreciating the language and civility expressed.

I am cognizant of all the things you have posted and you would find no disagreements from me on a single fact.

However we have to appreciate the sentiment expressed by other side. I am not agreeing to their narrative of 1965 but appreciating the thought and civility expressed.

I am sorry for disagreeing with you again, but there are serious factual errors (of course, deliberate) in Pakistanis' narrative of the conduct of Indian Army in 1971. In fact, it was the Pakistan Army which committed those gory crimes against humanity when they started realizing that they were losing East Pakistan. Even today, BD wants an apology from them while no 3rd party has ever accused IA of similar atrocities.

So how can you accuse the 'bad apples' of IA for the atrocities? I don't deny existence of 'bad apples' in any group of people, let alone an Army as large as IA, but to say that the bad apples in IA committed the crimes in 1971 is factually grossly incorrect when the real culprit was PA - as has been accused by not just BD but also by many 3rd party observers.

If I am not mistaken, some of the recently declassified US documents also indicted PA of massive atrocities. Remember, US was on Pakistan's side for the entire duration of the conflict.

This is not even objective argument, it is grossly inaccurate!

And if you didn't know this already, the poster that you were complementing for having civility is a ruthlessly efficient master troll, known for her ability to bend the truth.

I am sorry for disagreeing with you again, but there are serious factual errors (of course, deliberate) in Pakistanis' narrative of the conduct of Indian Army in 1971. In fact, it was the Pakistan Army which committed those gory crimes against humanity when they started realizing that they were losing East Pakistan. Even today, BD wants an apology from them while no 3rd party has ever accused IA of similar atrocities.

So how can you accuse the 'bad apples' of IA for the atrocities? I don't deny existence of 'bad apples' in any group of people, let alone an Army as large as IA, but to say that the bad apples in IA committed the crimes in 1971 is factually grossly incorrect when the real culprit was PA - as has been accused by not just BD but also by many 3rd party observers.

If I am not mistaken, some of the recently declassified US documents also indicted PA of massive atrocities. Remember, US was on Pakistan's side for the entire duration of the conflict.

This is not even objective argument, it is grossly inaccurate!

And if you didn't know this already, the poster that you were complementing for having civility is a ruthlessly efficient master troll, known for her ability to bend the truth.

You have failed to notice that I was silent on Pakistan's role in 1965 or 1971. You are free to check my post history to see what opinion I hold of their actions. To make it simple - It is same as yours.

It gets tiring after a while to repeat the same things, so I have decided i will not rebut their version every time it contradicts mine. I let it go.

I will only comment to add something new to the discussion instead of going on like a broken tape-recorder and will try to connect with Pakistani Posters based on mutual respect and appreciation. I will also avoid engaging troll-baits

There you go that is my MO, advice you to take it easy.

I

On Topic!

I have to repeat this point but 1965 war may not have been the longest, nor had any clear winners but it really was "THE TURNING POINT" in India Pakistan relationship. I am saddened to know that till 1965, India and Pakistan had been conducting with each other like neighbors should. That was despite the horrors of the Partition less than 2 decades earlier.

But 1965 was such a pointless conflict, that had no proper planning (not very dissimilar to Kargil conflict that Pakistanis repeated much later) and dragged the entire subcontinent into a vicious cycle of hatred and violence that it has never recovered. And never in near future will, by the looks of it.

And to glorify this war as a "victory", never mind the failures to achieve the stated objectives, is purely a Pakistani thing - as evidenced by their "Victory Day" celebrations to mark the occasion.

LOL ... pakistanis went to captute Kashmir ...ended up defending lahore....isse bura aur kya ho sakta hai...:lol::lol:
Issue yeh ha ke humne defend kia aur tumhara pichwarda buri tarah jala

65 war humne tumhe seedhi ladai ma mara 71 ma tum logo ne fitnaangezi ki mukti bani aur uske taton ko uksaya aur shaitan ki tarah pecha se war kia

Himmat ha tu kar leta ha do do hath sedhi ladai ma agar ma ka doodh piya ha tu bhada ka tatto bhajna band karo warna wahan marenga jahan pani pena bhi naseeb nahe hoga

Kargal mai becharre rotte howe jatte the pak army se milloge dubarra aaja hum tayyar hain inshahallah