What's new

65 Yaad Hay Naa?

War/s is/are not a thing to be joyous. There is no victory or defeat in a war but only destruction on both sides.

65 is one of such wars, no matter how much India, Indian boast about it the only reality is that many died on both sides.

For Pakistani the pride taking part with regard to 65 war is that Pakistan at that time was very weak in terms of economy, resources, military power, even in the 71 still we did much better putting a tough fight up against a stronger India. And today despite all its talks, blackmailing and threatening tone, India cannot afford to wage another war or even surgical strike against Pakistan.

Death before dishonour, you said right ? I could not see 90K dying. Did you ?

the 90.000 followed their institutional discipline and duly acted as professional soldiers by accepting order of high command unlike Indian soldiers who in 71 after their state terrorism against Pakistan, started looting every precious item from Bangladesh.

@MB Munshi

War/s is/are not a thing to be joyous. There is no victory or defeat in a war but only destruction on both sides.

65 is one of such wars, no matter how much India, Indian boast about it the only reality is that many died on both sides.

For Pakistani the pride taking part with regard to 65 war is that Pakistan at that time was very weak in terms of economy, resources, military power, even in the 71 still we did much better putting a tough fight up against a stronger India. And today despite all its talks, blackmailing and threatening tone, India cannot afford to wage another war or even surgical strike against Pakistan.

Well said, wish quality of this response was universal. Anyway everyone has growing Pains, past wars were ours.

Things have stabilized now, I wish for Pakistanis to enjoy the fruits of labor of martyrs who gave their lives for a strong, assertive and peaceful Pakistan

the 90.000 followed their institutional discipline and duly acted as professional soldiers by accepting order of high command unlike Indian soldiers who in 71 after their state terrorism against Pakistan, started looting every precious item from Bangladesh.

@MB Munshi

Not all Indian soldiers, many of them conducted themselves with dignity and professionalism. Some bad apples are found everywhere, Army is no exception. No army has been immune from dastardly behavior unfitting of a soldier - Not American, Not British, Not Russian nor Pakistani.

Well said, wish quality of such response was universal. Anyway everyone has growing Pains, past wars were ours.

Things have stabilized now, I wish for Pakistanis to enjoy the fruits of labor of those martyrs which gave their lives for a strong, assertive and peaceful Pakistan

emotional public like us can piss each other off by taunting but the reality is that soldiers on both sides suffer from same pain and they do have respect for each other despite being enemies in a war. the stories from 65 and 71 are so painful for soldiers on both sides.

i was told by someone that (who fought in kargil an officer), that there was a letter for family/kid by his indian soldier father who promised his kid that he would bring him so and so things when comeback. The officer with tears in his eyes said "dekho hum dono mulkon k fuji insan hain aik jesay jazbat hain kitnay hee bachay yateem ho jatay hain lakin tum civilian log sirf andha josh aur nafrat phelatay ho".

@MB Munshi
i know what that is.. tell this guy who claims death before dishonour...

LOL ... pakistanis went to captute Kashmir ...ended up defending lahore....isse bura aur kya ho sakta hai...:lol::lol:
Humne to Kashmir capture karna nae chorha 65 k baad bhi, roaz infiltrate kerte hain,:big_boss:
Tum ne 2bara attack kion nae kia lahore mein. :sarcastic:

Answer my question.. I didn't even read your post..Death before dishonour ? Did 90K commit suicide ?

:) those who feel guilty commit suicide ours did nothing of the sort to do that. You may look into Indian occupied Kashmir and search for some truth about suicides and killing own colleagues

Answer my question.. I didn't even read your post..Death before dishonour ? Did 90K commit suicide ?
Ignorant fool. Its easy to brag about 71 in every thread. Obviously, what else do you have to brag about. But there are certain harsh realities connected to it. Either grow courage to answer them too or don't fart about 71 everywhere. Now let me educate you about 71, soldiers were supposed to follow orders. It was a political president who ordered them to do what they did. Not like they ran for their lives like some of you against chinese army.

i know what that is.. tell this guy who claims death before dishonour...

emotionalism is part of normal day life.

When we enter media field we are more than emotional and want to capture the breaking story and even risk our own life for that BUT after spending few years we learn that it is better to break the news late than becoming a news ourself. So the moral of the story is you need not to counter the emotional posters with taunts unless they abuse you

emotional public like us can piss each other off by taunting but the reality is that soldiers on both sides suffer from same pain and they do have respect for each other despite being enemies in a war. the stories from 65 and 71 are so painful for soldiers on both sides.

i was told by someone that (who fought in kargil an officer), that there was a letter for family/kid by his indian soldier father who promised his kid that he would bring him so and so things when comeback. The officer with tears in his eyes said "dekho hum dono mulkon k fuji insan hain aik jesay jazbat hain kitnay hee bachay yateem ho jatay hain lakin tum civilian log sirf andha josh aur nafrat phelatay ho".

Being a soldier is a privilege and they are screened for any psychological deficiencies and undesirable traits in most modern armies. I assume same is the case in Pakistan.

Short - Term interests, politics, greed and blind nationalism is to blame for wars. Soldiers whether Indian or Pakistani just follow orders - what else is there for them but to do and die.

I would like quote one of my favorite poems over here which seems apt for our current conversation

Was there a man dismay'd?
Not tho' the soldier knew
Someone had blunder'd:
Theirs not to make reply,
Theirs not to reason why,
Theirs but to do and die:
Into the valley of Death
Rode the six hundred.

Ignorant fool. Its easy to brag about 71 in every thread. Obviously, what else do you have to brag about. But there are certain harsh realities connected to it. Either grow courage to answer them too or don't fart about 71 everywhere. Now let me educate you about 71, soldiers were supposed to follow orders. It was a political president who ordered them to do what they did. Not like they ran for their lives like some of you against chinese army.
Death before dishonour, you said, right ? Were those not Pakistanis ?

Back
Top Bottom