What's new

60 Indian soldiers killed this year, double annual toll in last 2 years

lies won't save you. This 3097 figure is from 2011 and it includes deaths since 911. None of them were killed on LOC.
the figure 4675 of indian army don't include indian deaths in insurgencies attack or siachin or other deaths. op parakram deaths also not included. what happened with indian army in these years is just like"ye to lul ho gaya". we expected 4675 to be it but but but it is more than that.
upload_2016-12-19_11-32-28-png.361462

casualities were 144 in june. in november your army was forced to tell the truth. and they told it. it was quoted by your media.

and lot more.
and now come to Pakistani casualities.
you yourself had said 2000 pakistani soldiers killed since kargil on LOC. even though actual figure is less but i will take it.
upload_2016-12-19_11-52-23-png.361477

j
terrorist ko include kar ke mat bol and most of those cicviliians were terrorist syampathisers

lies won't save you. This 3097 figure is from 2011 and it includes deaths since 911. None of them were killed on LOC.
the figure 4675 of indian army don't include indian deaths in insurgencies attack or siachin or other deaths. op parakram deaths also not included. what happened with indian army in these years is just like"ye to lul ho gaya". we expected 4675 to be it but but but it is more than that.
upload_2016-12-19_11-32-28-png.361462

and lot more.
and now come to Pakistani casualities.
you yourself had said 2000 pakistani soldiers killed since kargil on LOC. even though actual figure is less but i will take it.
upload_2016-12-19_11-52-23-png.361477

Source:

comparing data of Pakistan from just 2003 - 2016 with Indian data from 1994-2016 is not a good observation and cannot conclude anything.

ha ha if "Our processes and systems are already institutionalized" then why death rate has doubled?

this leadership just doubled your death rate, congratulations on selecting such leadership indians

No worries mate, the new Indian leadership is going to quadruple the terrorist death rate. There are going to be allot of Pakistani parents mourning the loss of their brainswashed sons.

Indian military has seen 26 fighter jets crashes since 2012 and 11 helicopter crashes.

On the other hand Pakistan military has seen 20 fighter jet crashes & 11 helicopter crashes.

Now as Indian military has bear my twice more aircraft than Pakistan, Pakistan's crash record is far more worse.
Which is why >60% of PAF Mirage & F-7P are grounded.

https://aviation-safety.net/wikibase/dblist.php?Country=AP

https://aviation-safety.net/wikibase/dblist.php?Country=VT

On the other hand Indian Navy lost only one major ships since 2000, (a corvette), the other one was a 36 year old frigate which was to be decommissioned in a month anyway.
Also only one submarine was lost.

The fact that ISPR tried to suppress PNS Moawin casualties is further proof that ISPR hides naval accidents.

35 losses were suffered by indian airforce only. your media stated it and your defence minister told it to parliament.
your losses from 2009 to 2011 was far more than that.
PAF grounded aircrafts because they are replaced by 70+ new JF17 thunders.
indian army grounded all it's 280 helicopters.
http://www.hindustantimes.com/india...fety-checks/story-5wCSq9g1p5Ie7JLFWMPzRO.html

many helicopter losses of Pakistan army are due to the reason that they were employed in war zone in fata.
when it comes to crash per sorties. PAF record is far far better than indian Airforce.
according to that data base,you gave indian military lost 18-19 helicopters and planes in 2015 and 2016 only. check them yourself.
in 2013:
According to figures released by the defence ministry (MoD) in parliament today, the Indian Air Force (IAF) loses the equivalent of one fighter squadron (16-18 fighters) in crashes every two years.
Over the last five financial years, including the current year that ends on March 31, a total of 50 IAF aircraft have crashed, including 37 fighters and 13 helicopters. Breaking this down year-wise, the MoD says 8 fighters and 2 helicopters crashed in 2008-09; 10 fighters and 2 helicopters crashed in 2009-10; 6 fighters and 6 helicopters crashed in 2010-11; 9 fighters and 1 helicopter crashed in 2011-12; and 4 fighters and 2 helicopters have crashed in the current year.(only airforce figures).
http://www.business-standard.com/ar...hter-squadron-every-2-yrs-113032100022_1.html
in 2014:(only since april)
More than 35 air force planes and helicopters have crashed during the last three years, at a time when the force is grappling with deteriorating force levels.
http://www.hindustantimes.com/india...ane-crashes/story-yiAlsObApvDjJhekTYaFxN.html

which shows how you lie and only give unauthentic figures which suits you. from 2011 to 2014 your crashes were 35 for airforce only. it is 50 jets from 2009 to march 2013.
it is 35 in 2012,2013 to 2014.the figure of so called 5 years you gave were already crossed in april 2014.

and in 2015 the famous su 30 crashes scandal came.
indian airforce lost 7 aircrafts in just 3 month. not including helicopter crashes.
june 2015: The IAF data on flight crash shows that there have been 50 IAF crashes in the past 60 months. Since January, two MiG-27, a Sukhoi-30 MKI, a MiG-21, a Mi-35 attack helicopter, a hawk advanced jet trainer have crashed.

http://www.news18.com/news/india/co...o-keep-air-accidents-under-check-1007786.html

so your jet crashes in 2012,2013,2014 and 2015 was 50.
From June 2010 onwards, besides the fighter jets, transport planes and even the sophisticated special operation plane, the C-130-J have crashed.

in 2016 many deadly accidents including 1 plane down at sea. few other planes down too.. and it donot include military transport planes which your pilots very skilfully crashed in 2014.

now either your ministers and media lied to you or you are lying about your losses. i will go with your minister because currently you are trying to save your airforce honor.

on navy i have given complete list of indian navy accidents above. with many ships sinking. Pakistan navy never hide it's losses as it is impossible to hide it. and secondly because more pakistani men died so you are not going towards ship losses where you are no. 1 in the world since 1990.
your own media says ypu lose 2 ships every decade and 1 submarine to accidents since 1990. and you here are denying it.

NOTE: IAF JETS NEVER CRASHED AND PAF JETS NEVER SURVIVED. SO PLZ DON'T COME UP WITH ANYMORE TRUTH.

comparing data of Pakistan from just 2003 - 2016 with Indian data from 1994-2016 is not a good observation and cannot conclude anything.
It include complete list. Take out your calculator.
and just remember pakistan was so called world 2nd most dangerous country after iraq during that time.

It include complete list. Take out your calculator.
and just remember pakistan was so called world 2nd most dangerous country after iraq during that time.

Very recently Pak army has avoided telling about the number of causalities during LOC cease fire violation so even if I try to calculate it , it will be not correct.

35 losses were suffered by indian airforce only. your media stated it and your defence minister told it to parliament.
your losses from 2009 to 2011 was far more than that.
PAF grounded aircrafts because they are replaced by 70+ new JF17 thunders.
indian army grounded all it's 280 helicopters.

I tell you a bitter truth any loss is wrong and should be investigated but India can afford such losses Pakistan cannot. That's where the basic difference stands.

Very recently Pak army has avoided telling about the number of causalities during LOC cease fire violation so even if I try to calculate it , it will be not correct.

I tell you a bitter truth any loss is wrong and should be investigated but India can afford such losses Pakistan cannot. That's where the basic difference stands.
thats why assembly line or spare parts BHARAT BANA TA HAI OR AB SELF SUFFICIENT HOGA SAB ME

terrorist ko include kar ke mat bol and most of those cicviliians were terrorist syampathisers
you killed 94,600+terrorist symathizers in kashmir during last 20 years. UN
10000+ terrorists sympathizers blinded.
4000+found in mass graves.
500,000 missing.
The figure shows that you need to change your definitions.

you killed 94,600+terrorist symathizers in kashmir during last 20 years. UN
10000+ terrorists sympathizers blinded.
4000+found in mass graves.
500,000 missing.
The figure shows that you need to change your definitions.

Then why don't you vacate occupied Kashmir and send back all army soldiers and irregulars and let Indian gradually sink it's army to a level as it was in 1947. So that plebiscite can happen :D This is UN resolution, which is now Not valid was only valid till 1971, still I am quoting :)

you took the wrong part. 50+ indian planes down during last 5 years. Pakistani losses are 20.
and about affording. india is not economical power either. you have to feed more than billion people too. the reason you don't have required needed squadrons is that you cannot afford to replace too many crashed aircraft.

Then why don't you vacate occupied Kashmir and send back all army soldiers and irregulars and let Indian gradually sink it's army to a level as it was in 1947. So that plebiscite can happen :D This is UN resolution, which is now Not valid was only valid till 1971, still I am quoting :)
we don't trust you. can you give us written guarantee that if we do that then you won't take kashmir by force and will hold pleblicite under UN umbrella and if you don't than pakistan will be allowed to use 50 nuclear weapons against you. can you do that?

india is not economical power either. you have to feed more than billion people too. the reason you don't have required needed squadrons is that you cannot afford to replace too many crashed aircraft.

India is still able to be conventionally superior than Pakistan, no matter what argument you bring. India has the expertise to develop parts cheaper than anywhere else due to low labour cost. And talking about feeding our poor. Should I enlighten you that Orangi town in Karachi is the largest slum of Asia?

The squadron are fine to tackle Pakistan easily, the required numbers are basically wrt to China and Pakistan together.

All those who died on LOC are part of shuhada corner at ISPR website. In Pakistan data is open in the form of ISPR.
but i can't count them for you. as data with names, ranks and pictures is given. Total numbers are not given.

we don't trust you. can you give us written guarantee that if we do that then you won't take kashmir by force and will hold pleblicite under UN umbrella and if you don't than pakistan will be allowed to use 50 nuclear weapons against you. can you do that?

You don't trust Kashmiris that's the problem because you have a fear that they will vote for India. :D

All those who died on LOC are part of shuhada corner at ISPR website
The way you don't trust India , we Indians do not trust ISPR nor do any one else in the world. They always mentioned they are not sending terrorists in the end it's the world cheering about the surgical strikes inside Pak.

India is still able to be conventionally superior than Pakistan, no matter what argument you bring. India has the expertise to develop parts cheaper than anywhere else due to low labour cost. And talking about feeding our poor. Should I enlighten you that Orangi town in Karachi is the largest slum of Asia?

The squadron are fine to tackle Pakistan easily, the required numbers are basically wrt to China and Pakistan.
hahaha. yes you are superior army. but can you bring all army to Pakistan border and leave chinese border alone?
we can do that.:-)
the ratio technically and realistically is 1:1.2 at ground.
ARMY:
It was 1:5 in 1965.
1:30 in east pakistan 1971.
1:15 in kargil.
and now it is not even 1:2.

airforce:
it was1:4 in 1965.
1:4 in 1971.
0:atleast 50 in kargil.
now just 1:1.9.

you don't enjoy that superiority anymore.

hahaha. yes you are superior army. but can you bring all army to Pakistan border and leave chinese border alone?
we can do that.:-)
the ratio technically and realistically is 1:1.2 at ground.
ARMY:
It was 1:5 in 1965.
1:30 in east pakistan 1971.
1:15 in kargil.
and now it is not even 1:2.

airforce:
it was1:4 in 1965.
1:4 in 1971.
0:atleast 50 in kargil.
now just 1:1.9.

you don't enjoy that superiority anymore.

still you lost all the wars :rofl: and will lose again. Because now China and India will rather open front Inside Pakistan. Not at their border as they both have lot to lose. And this has already started :D

Back
Top Bottom