What's new

60 Indian soldiers killed this year, double annual toll in last 2 years

we trust kashmiris but we don't trust you. W e don't have any check point,security post, curfew or any thing like this in azad kashmir which clearly shows they love Pakistan.
In IOK 70% supports pakistan according to indian own media poll.

they remove your army from occupied Kashmir

you were supported by soviets not through weapons alone but soviets actively participated in war for you and drowned many pakistan navy ships in east Pakistan.
in 1965. you were not able to eat your break fast in lahore jim khana. Remember you begged for cease fire in 1948,1965 and in kargil war your prime minister was so much frustrated that he started to write letters to US.
the only country which come to realize that they actually won the war, 40 years after the war is india. Plz deny these facts with lies.

you were supported by americans and still lost the war

ndians consistancy. your MOD told your parliament that your losses in past 5 years is 50 jets lost to crashes. and here you go again.
june 2015: The IAF data on flight crash shows that there have been 50 IAF crashes in the past 60 months. in next 12 months you lost confirm 5 jets, 1 transport aircraft at sea.

pakistan airforce plane crashes 20. (last 5 years)
indian airforce crashes plane 55. (last 5 years)
1:2.7
indian airforce is just 1.9 times bigger than pakistan airforce.

if you want to persist with your numbers than plz stop replying on my posts as i cannot argue with someone like you who just don't accept own media and government figures.

How many times I have to tell you that India can afford it. Pakistan cannot even afford a million falling from sky. It really hurts the PAF.

You don't have any good industry or any renowned research facility in the country, and you think you will be able to develop the parts? No. You basically import it and assemble it.

and here goes for your protest in occupied Kashmir see the images..

https://www.google.de/search?q=prot...X&ved=0ahUKEwiCh4a93YDRAhWHXhQKHURiA_0QsAQIIA

How many times I have to tell you that India can afford it. Pakistan cannot even afford a million falling from sky. It really hurts the PAF.

You don't have any good industry or any renowned research facility in the country, and you think you will be able to develop the parts? No. You basically import it and assemble it.

just send all of these kahmiri pakii sympathisers to pak and boom their economy crumbles bhalye hum khane peene ka paisa de denge aur ek lota de denge tatti kar ne ke liye

Are you dumb, that fifty figure is for the years, 2008-2013.

Whereas my figures of 26 jets & 11 helos are for the years 2012-December 2016

And my figures match exactly with figures provided by defence minister in parliament in July 2015.

http://m.indiatoday.in/story/20-iaf...n-last-3-years-manohar-parrikar/1/453822.html

in 2014 your same defence minister said 30 aircrafts lost in last 3 years. more than the number you are giving for 5 years.

http://www.firstpost.com/india/30-i...s-says-defence-minister-parrikar-1821309.html
50 jets crashed in last 4 years until 2015. including losing 7 jets in 3 months.
http://www.news18.com/news/india/co...o-keep-air-accidents-under-check-1007786.html
http://www.tribuneindia.com/news/nation/iaf-loses-2nd-jaguar-in-crash-this-year/94860.html
in 2016: 5 confirm losses i have seen inyour media.
so it is 55. according to your own minister and media.

I have given you all numbers with more than 1 reference by your own Ministry of defence statements of almost every year, who had accepted all crashes and numbers.but if you want to persist with your only defence minister single contradicting statement as compared to his own ministry statements. then plz don't bother me.
as he is the same man who said Tejas is as capable as Rafale and that rafale had double speed as it has two engines as compare to Tejas.

https://www.google.de/search?q=prot...X&ved=0ahUKEwiCh4a93YDRAhWHXhQKHURiA_0QsAQIIA
we only lost 1971 war. on all other occassions you begged for ceasefire.
if you really could have afforded it then you would have all squadran which you need to defend your country.
we can afford our armed forces 2 and we have afforded it since day 1.
so stop hiding behind your economy every time.

in 2014 your same defence minister said 30 e man who said Tejas is as capable as Rafale and that rafale had double speed as it has two engines as compare to Tejas.
i have something whenever i write pakiss it converts to * which denotes gali (i ve add extra s to pa*ki ) so in pakiss defence forum agar me **** likh ho toh woh gali ho jati hai pakiss ko unke naam se pukarna bhi gali ho jati hai lol

in 2014 your same defence minister said 30 aircrafts lost in last 3 years. more than the number you are giving for 5 years.

I have given you all numbers with more than 1 reference by your own Ministry of defence statements of almost every year, who had accepted all crashes and numbers.but if you want to persist with your only defence minister single contradicting statement as compared to his own ministry statements. then plz don't bother me.
as he is the same man who said Tejas is as capable as Rafale and that rafale had double speed as it has two engines as compare to Tejas.

if you really could have afforded it then you would have all squadran which you need to defend your country.
bhutto ne gaand chati thi un ki or usa ki madad mangi thi chicni ki bhi madad mangi thi magar unhone mooh par thook diya usa India ko nuclear bomb se bomb karte karte bach gayi

i have something whenever i write pakiss it converts to * which denotes gali (i ve add extra s to pa*ki ) so in pakiss defence forum agar me **** likh ho toh woh gali ho jati hai pakiss ko unke naam se pukarna bhi gali ho jati hai lol
well it shows your mama character. it shows how she brought you up to this stage.

http://www.firstpost.com/india/30-i...s-says-defence-minister-parrikar-1821309.html
50 jets crashed in last 4 years until 2015. including losing 7 jets in 3 months.
http://www.news18.com/news/india/co...o-keep-air-accidents-under-check-1007786.html
http://www.tribuneindia.com/news/nation/iaf-loses-2nd-jaguar-in-crash-this-year/94860.html

Both your links includes 2010 and/or 2011 incidents.

If you go through both Indian government data and aviation safety and ejection.co.UK data my figures of 26 jets and 11 helos stands completely true.

So you just BTFOd yourself.

you are mistaken .. it was nawaz sharif who went to USA in 1999

There is famous Indian saying for 1965 war

Pakistan went to taste apples in Kashmir but had to do compromise by protecting mangoes in Multan.

Hence defence day celebration! This is ridiculous!

you are mistaken .. it was nawaz sharif who went to USA in 1999
plz search about vajpayee letters to US president who then blackmailed pakistan with isolation as a result. ndtv report will easily be available on internet.
indian soldiers at siachin and china border were out of food due to kargil war.

plz search about vajpayee letters to US president who then blackmailed pakistan with isolation as a result. ndtv report will easily be available on internet.
indian soldiers at siachin and china border were out of food due to kargil war.

there is a lots of such propaganda about letters.And even if there were letters nothing spoke about cease fire violations which were most probably sent after Noora saw Clinton. HUH!

And even if we cried for cease fire if you had the balls you would have not allowed it to happen.

There is famous Indian saying for 1965 war

Pakistan went to taste apples in Kashmir but had to do compromise by protecting mangoes in Multan.

Hence defence day celebration! This is ridiculous!
in Pakistan the saying is "jimkahana ka nashta krne aye te burki ka pani peetay reh gaye."

there is a lots of such propaganda about letters.And even if there were letters nothing spoke about cease fire violations which were most probably sent after Noora saw Clinton. HUH!
it was sent before that. also your high level officials went to china to help you supply your soldiers at china border. as supply was blocked due to kargil conflict.

yes we know how you saved lahore and leaving the main agenda of capturing Kashmir LOL!

Kashmir lene aye thy Lahore JImkhana bachana parh gaya :bunny:
rann of kutch lene aye te. kashmir bachana par gaya.

Back
Top Bottom