What's new

6 things I hate about PAKISTAN

I have read that someplace...An American friend of mine was complaining how some people in her kid's class actually thought some of the other states were another country! :D

Technically, they are indeed separate states, a word that can be interchanged with country. The only difference is that they have agreed to unite over certain aspects such as currency and defense.

The blowers spray fine droplets everywhere. Hand sanitizer works.
When you study microbiology you just feel like vomiting everywhere! I remember when I learnt it in BSc...dear god I became a germophobe

When you study microbiology you just feel like vomiting everywhere! I remember when I learnt it in BSc...dear god I became a germophobe

Remember there are good microbes too. And bad microbes. :D

Technically, they are indeed separate states, a word that can be interchanged with country. The only difference is that they have agreed to unite over certain aspects such as currency and defense.
yea but still same country!

Remember there are good microbes too. And bad microbes. :D
Well aware...Loved my Microbio class...but never went further in it coz I found fermentation somewhat boring :unsure:

Still discrimination as per your definition :D
Not at all...not catering to a specific class ...nor people coz even the non Muslims used it! So it really isnt discriminating if everyone can and do use it!

yea but still same country!

Technically, no. They are different States that agreed to be united over currency, defense and foreign policy.

Well aware...Loved my Microbio class...but never went further in it coz I found fermentation somewhat boring :unsure:

Some people find fermentation and its uses fascinating. :D

Technically, no. They are different States that agreed to be united over currency, defense and foreign policy.
Well they agreed to be united and that agreement made them 1 country :D

even UAE is united Arab Emirates are separate Emirates with an Emir each...but are still united under 1 country same as UK!

Well they agreed to be united and that agreement made them 1 country :D

even UAE is united Arab Emirates are separate Emirates with an Emir each...but are still united under 1 country same as UK!

Isn't UK three different countries now?

Some people find fermentation and its uses fascinating. :D
I aint one of them ...couldnt stand the lectures loved the labs though! :D
Safe to say I got good grades but refused to take the microbio project and ended up with food tech project which also involved fermentation :rolleyes: the irony!

Isn't UK three different countries now?
it is 4 well depends what you call the Irish part...but still no one going to Scotland or Wales claims they went to a different country then again British prob have a different mentality and think whole world is still British :p:

As oppose to Americans who think their own state is another country :rofl:

I aint one of them ...couldnt stand the lectures loved the labs though! :D
Safe to say I got good grades but refused to take the microbio project and ended up with food tech project which also involved fermentation :rolleyes: the irony!

it is 4 well depends what you call the Irish part...but still no one going to Scotland or Wales claims they went to a different country then again British prob have a different mentality and think whole world is still British :p:

As oppose to Americans who think their own state is another country :rofl:

All y'all know Murrikans be dumb! :D

Not at all...not catering to a specific class ...nor people coz even the non Muslims used it! So it really isnt discriminating if everyone can and do use it!
Even Pakistani can use those toilets if they pay the fee ..And it is not for specific group entire world other than Pakistan would love to use clean toilets.

there is the discrimination...we already have a VIP culture no need to feed into it!
Well, it is all over the world... Don't you have 3, 4, 5 hotels? Are they free? or different classes of travel services..economy, business, first? So why not toilets?

Back
Top Bottom