What's new

6 things I hate about PAKISTAN

To yani bongyia marnay ki pukhta adat bachpan say he sath jawan hui hy.
Yeah aadat aap sa lgi hai wo Jo aap jamaima aur reham wali batain kar rhay thay . Wesay mujhay bongi ka mtlab nhi pta ye lafz sirf reporter irshad bhatti sa suna
Ham isay shayed chaglan marna kehta Hain

Na. Andaz e guftagoo ki apni jince hoti hy. Aur yeh mundarja bala jumla b kafi zinana kisam k andaz ka hy.

Jumlon ki koi gender nhi hoti

Yeah aadat aap sa lgi hai wo Jo aap jamaima aur reham wali batain kar rhay thay . Wesay mujhay bongi ka mtlab nhi pta ye lafz sirf reporter irshad bhatti sa suna
Ham isay shayed chaglan marna kehta Hain

I am flattered ....... aik din may ap itnay mutasir ho gay muj say. I think its time for qaum say khitab.

Chawlia marna is another term used for it.

Jumlon ki koi gender nhi hoti

Hoti hy, shero o shairi karnay walay pagal to thay nai.

Phir PTV studio chalay jayen aur khitab karlen
Shair o shairi main na kbhi nhi prhi wesay

Nai phelay hajam k pass jana ho ga.

Wah shair o shairi nai pari ....... acha kia, waqai pagal hotay hain salay, garam kambal may baith k doosray ko sehra may dorah rahay hotay hain.

Now I would suggest that we stop further derailing this thread.

One thing that I have noticed is that Pakistani government advertises "mountains" of northern pakistan as some kind of unique "tourist attractions" for foreign tourists. Northern European landscape is far more better looking than any mountains anywhere in pakistan including hunza or gilgit etc.

Err......no. No it is not. Not by a long shot. That was a ridiculously childish statement. A statement only one who has never visited northern Pakistan could make. Because you see, Europeaners from Northern Europe beg to differ. The sight of a +7000 meter ice-wall is something which does not leave you for the rest of your life, a sight which Europe could only dream to provide. You speak like a man who visits Murree and then claims to be an authority on Pakistani mountains. I'm not trying to be rude, but I really couldn't describe it any better.

Majority of European tourists have no interest to see "mountains" when they visit a foreign country, they are more interested to experience some unique culture and traditions of their destination countries. Warm beaches are far more popular among european/american tourists than sh1tty mountains.

That is another uneducated statement.

Firstly, "tourists" as a whole are not a uniform entity. Every tourist is a different person with different interests and wants, i.e. Tourism is a multifaceted industry just like any other. Some regions attract tourist through culture, some through gambling, others through beaches, some even through sex.

Secondly, there are countries whose economies are based around mountain tourism. Nepal is a pretty major example of that, apart from the countries in Western South America. Canada too actually owes a great chunk of its tourism to the Canadian Rockies which sees tourists mostly from Europe and Australia. And, tbh, the Canadian Rockies are Kaghan Lite. The majority of tourists visiting all these countries are from the States or Europe.

Mountain tourism actually makes up a pretty big chunk of the global tourism industry. And when you have mountains unlike anywhere else in the world, it would be stupid not to advertise them. Mountains which still brought tourists during terrorism's peak and without Pakistan marketing them.

"Basant" kite flying festival that we used to have in Lahore and other cities of Pakistan is far better cultural experience for marketing the tourism in Pakistan

Basant was a pretty brilliant tourist lure. Too bad the Pakistani legal thekedars combined possess wisdom equal to a termite.

than the sh1tty mountains that pakistan tourist department is marketing since decades without any success.

Again, ridiculous. Throughout Pakistan's history the only actual tourism success Pakistan has experienced was through our mountains. And we experienced that success without ever marketing them. Till the start of the Soviet Afghan war Northern Pakistan used to attract more tourists than the rest of the country combined. And it wasn't as if we were not marketing our cultural and historical gems either. It was only due to wars and then terrorism that the tourism there took a hit, like the rest of the country. Despite all of that, despite the exponential decrease in numbers, even during those testing times, Northern Pakistan was virtually the only region which was still receiving tourists. And today, guess which region is spearheading the recent revival of tourism in Pakistan?

"sh1tty mountains".....pretty sure you've never seen an actual mountain.

Even big village cultural and local sports "Melas" in Punjab will attract a lot of foreign tourists if marketed than mountains.

No they wouldn't. Please provide any analogous example from anywhere in the world. Apart from the fact that according to the accounts of the tourists who have recently visited Pakistan the landscapes and the hospitality have been the two major factors that have made Pakistan stand out for them.

For god sake most foreign tourists have no interest in seeing mountains in other countries, they have abundance of them in their own countries.

Lol, no.

There is an abundance of beaches in Europe and North America, why do they all then clamor to the Caribbean, Mexico, the French Riviera, Italy, Spain, Greece, etc.? Heck they even go all the way to Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia and the Maldives.

a long way to go but creating awareness is the first step.

My wife complain about Karachi ..

1- its Extremely Dirty
2- Worse Traffic she ever saw and almost 50% of the people not following the traffic rules
3- Why did they put Allah and Rasool SAW name on walls, where Dogs/Cats are pooping and peeing, and people throw trash .. ( that really embarrass me ) .
I discussed it with some scholars... Writing Allah and Rasool's name on the walls is a sinful act since the wall has the same status in this regard as the floor / ground. Allah and his prophet's names, Quranic verses etc should not be written directly on the walls. Rather if it is desired to display then put these inside the wall hanging frames.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom