What's new

6 things I hate about PAKISTAN

My observations are the same. We need to improve ourselves in these areas if we really want a sustainable tourism industry
I have watched her videos about Pakistan. She is a positive & genuine person. But these are real issues so please keep that in mind or just watch her videos about Pakistan.

That is yourself in the video?

Our member here is asking for tissue paper in the toilet. Suggesting a paid and maintained toilet!

I don't know about others but I always carry tissue roll in my car, and when I am travelling with my family we carry wet wipes plus spare something in case anyone feels nausea and vomits.

I have never paid 30-40 PKR for a toilet...So I wouldnt know about these services you claim!

Well you would never know, cause its always the father who has to look for toilets and proper places if papu guddi feel like visiting one ....... and I have paid for these services, like there is one in Kiwai.

Lastly, we are not talking about hotels..but public toilets!

Well may be you again wouldn't know how these filling stations, hotels and papu guddi's call of nature are interlinked.

I don't know about others but I always carry tissue roll in my car, and when I am travelling with my family we carry wet wipes plus spare something in case anyone feels nausea and vomits.
I think everyone does that....hence my surprise why some member wants tissue in a public toilet :unsure:

Well you would never know, cause its always the father who has to look for toilets and proper places if papu guddi feel like visiting one ....... and I have paid for these services, like there is one in Kiwai.
30-40 is bit of a stretch!

Waisay is makhloq baray pehli dafa suna ha

Aunty uncle agar hayat hain, ALLAH unhay sehat dy aur umer daraz kary ........ un say ja kay poch lo k wo tumhary bachpan k baray may sachi sachi kya sochtay hain.

30-40 is bit of a stretch!

During tourist season this is what they charge. You won't find many of them, just few.

guddi means car in Punjabi.

Doll is called guddi in Punjabi and gurya in Urdu
Aap ko na Urdu aati hai na punjabi
images.jpeg

This is called guddi

They are different words are pronounced differently the word you are thinking it is means vehicle not car
Gadi is vehicle and gudi is doll @war&peace

Baita yeh wo makhlooq hy jin k hotay huay ap ka jeena haram aur na hotay huay azab hua hota hy.

Yahan sir @war&peace Punjabi sikha rhay Hain sekhni hai to aa jao

Back
Top Bottom