What's new

6 Including Major Martyred Near Turbat in IED Attack

Let him tweet.

The US is not going make a decision on sanctions or military conflict with Iran based on Imran Khan's tweets, or for that matter based on what Pakistan thinks. If Biden wins the next election, keep in mind that he was part of the Obama Administration that negotiated the nuclear deal with Iran and will likely move towards removing sanctions and normalizing the relationship.

Pakistan needs to keep its options open with respect to Iran.

Bandook kissi aur kay kandhay pay rukh kar chalana bhi aik strategy hai.

No he shouldn't tweet when blood of our soldiers is being split because of that country

This looks like a disrespect to our soldiers

Biden won't win. Trump is staying. Despite this pandemic

In any case our government is yet to open its mouth about Iran's role in Balochistan. This is disgraceful. We are losing soldiers due to this policy and I don't expect this duo of Imran and Bajwa to improve any further. They are mediocre and would remain one

Let him tweet.

The US is not going make a decision on sanctions or military conflict with Iran based on Imran Khan's tweets, or for that matter based on what Pakistan thinks. If Biden wins the next election, keep in mind that he was part of the Obama Administration that negotiated the nuclear deal with Iran and will likely move towards removing sanctions and normalizing the relationship.

Pakistan needs to keep its options open with respect to Iran.

Bandook kissi aur kay kandhay pay rukh kar chalana bhi aik strategy hai.

we chase the one who pulls the trigger
not the one - who orders to pull the trigger.
never ending cycle.

Which is fine, and if Trump wins, the Iranians are going to continue to be squeezed economically and, worst case, Trump attacks them militarily at which point Pakistan will have to make a decision on what to do. We won't start the fight, we'll argue against the fight, but that doesn't mean we can't take advantage of the situation if someone else starts the fight.

But as a country we can't just assume that US policies on Iran will continue on the current trajectory. We have to account for the US changing its policies (which it is notorious for doing) and protect for the US normalizing the relationship with Iran.

Which is fine, and if Trump wins, the Iranians are going to continue to be squeezed economically and, worst case, Trump attacks them militarily at which point Pakistan will have to make a decision on what to do. We won't start the fight, we'll argue against the fight, but that doesn't mean we can't take advantage of the situation if someone else starts the fight.

But as a country we can't just assume that US policies on Iran will continue on the current trajectory. We have to account for the US changing its policies (which it is notorious for doing) and protect for the US normalizing the relationship with Iran.

But then questions still is what are we doing about Iran's role in Balochistan. For how long we would continue to tolerate this absurdity and this current policy of foolishness and cowardice?

We should have prepared for this.... As soon as kashmir started to heatup there was going to be retaliation!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Many specifically warned of this. RAW assets will be unleashed as Kashmiris fight for their freedom. In all honesty though, we would have been extra vigilant - we know how the enemy operates. I'm afraid that the IED is a very effective weapon despite our best efforts.

Many specifically warned of this. RAW assets will be unleashed as Kashmiris fight for their freedom. In all honesty though, we would have been extra vigilant - we know how the enemy operates. I'm afraid that the IED is a very effective weapon despite our best efforts.

I don't know what our "best efforts" are

It looks like our military leadership is just out of ideas or just too coward enough to go out of the box

Oh shut up.
They are government servants same as the postman or Railway.
We pay them salary to lose limbs and lives and leave orphaned children behind.
Answer for this comment of yours on the day Allah raises you from ur grave. I'll remember and ask you then.

Last edited:
But then questions still is what are we doing about Iran's role in Balochistan. For how long we would continue to tolerate this absurdity and this current policy of foolishness and cowardice?
That's a good question.

If we didn't have the issue with the Indians on the East flaring up, I'd say we escalate the Sistan insurgency as payback and to get the Iranians to back off. But as is, I don't think it is a good idea to open another front.

That's a good question.

If we didn't have the issue with the Indians on the East flaring up, I'd say we escalate the Sistan insurgency as payback and to get the Iranians to back off. But as is, I don't think it is a good idea to open another front.

I don't want to support Sistan insurgency either

I just want our handsome PM officially and openly asking Iran to behave instead of writing tweets to remove sanctions

How difficult is that?

I don't want to support Sistan insurgency either

I just want our handsome PM officially and openly asking Iran to behave instead of writing tweets to remove sanctions

How difficult is that?
There's no in between Areesh.

The Iranian regime is a bunch of arrogant arses. If we go all out against them diplomatically, we'll have to back it up with tangible actions.

I don't know what our "best efforts" are

It looks like our military leadership is just out of ideas or just too coward enough to go out of the box
I'm not clued up on what our army is or isn't doing so I'm sure you know better. Hopefully something is being planned. I'm simply pointing out that the IED is a formidable weapon.

No he shouldn't tweet when blood of our soldiers is being split because of that country

This looks like a disrespect to our soldiers

In any case our government is yet to open its mouth about Iran's role in Balochistan. This is disgraceful. We are losing soldiers due to this policy and I don't expect this duo of Imran and Bajwa to improve any further. They are mediocre and would remain one

Bajwa didn't deserve extension neither his extension is good for the army. Imran Khan is too naive and stupid to lead the nation. The only plus thing about IK is that he is a good speaker. Also Pak doesn't have other options since NS, Zardari and their lot are known traitors.

Back
Top Bottom