What's new

6 Including Major Martyred Near Turbat in IED Attack

India always have loyal Iran and Afghanistan to help them for terrorism in Pakistan.

It is a formidable weapon.

The US struggled to combat IED's as well. Your convoy needs to detect it before it hits it (which on unpaved dirt mountain tracks will be hard to do). MRAP's are useful.

UAV's drones are helpful, but given the vast area involve in Balochistan, you'd need a massive fleet flying 24/7 to get even close to giving decent coverage, and even then terrorists will possibly just wait for drones to pass before planting IED's. I'm just thinking from a layman's perspective.

We don't need to cover whole of Balochistan

90% attacks in Balochistan have happened in Makran division. The Turbat and surrounding area. Just like the one today

Why not give something extra like drones, MRAP to troops operation in this region. Or our military leadership would continue to stuck with suzuki pickups

Bajwa didn't deserve extension neither his extension is good for the army. Imran Khan is too naive and stupid to lead the nation. The only plus thing about IK is that he is a good speaker. Also Pak doesn't have other options since NS, Zardari and their lot are known traitors.

I would prefer Nawaz over Imran if he doesn't handle economy and let army treat India and internal security

India always have loyal Iran and Afghanistan to help them for terrorism in Pakistan.
your statement shows our foreign relations very badly. I mean how dismal and depressing our diplomacy is that apart from China, all our neighbors are hostile towards us. the Arabs love Indians they build temples and give them job preferences , give them the red carpet treatment the day Indians locked down Kashmir.
be honest and generous in the condemnation that apart from maybe China, Turkey and Malaysia , not many countries in the world have any thing flattering to say about Pakistan.
I would even think of ruling out Malaysia and Turkey that we managed to embarrass when our prime minster failed to appear when Saudi crown price gave us a stern warning.

India has much more willing people inside Pakistan than Iran and Afghanistan.
people have a price and petty grudges. without inside support such attacks are impossible to conduct on regular basis.

I would prefer Nawaz over Imran if he doesn't handle economy and let army treat India and internal security

Erm..Hell no ..no and no.. you may be emotional at this moment but hell no..

It never works like this...how many times do you want Pakistan and the very same army that you care about to be bitten by the same snake(s)?

Anyways you have limited years of Nawaz left..if you want Pakistan version Hasina Wajid with x times the vengeance than good luck but i wouldn't wish it..

IK anyday over these..if anyone better than IK than good and fine..he is also not here to stay for always but not these guys..

Bajwa didn't deserve extension neither his extension is good for the army. Imran Khan is too naive and stupid to lead the nation. The only plus thing about IK is that he is a good speaker. Also Pak doesn't have other options since NS, Zardari and their lot are known traitors.

why no other option?
i will vote for you , and many others will also,

Size isnt the issue.
These insurgency hit areas arent as vast as we believe...

Zarb e Azb was conducted the same way.. choking the border.. followed by combing operations inside and outside Pak (yes we did go into afghan territory)..

The same should be applied here...

amir timur said the best way to build your empire is with corpses of your enemy in foundation

he built some temple,s of iranian skull,s(mostley from isfhan) 70.000.skulls
that was end of insurgency against timur, by persia.

Erm..Hell no ..no and no.. you may be emotional at this moment but hell no..

It never works like this...how many times do you want Pakistan and the very same army that you care about to be bitten by the same snake(s)?

Anyways you have limited years of Nawaz left..if you want Pakistan version Hasina Wajid with x times the vengeance than good luck but i wouldn't wish it..

IK anyday over these..if anyone better than IK than good and fine..he is also not here to stay for always but not these guys..

IK is a good orator. Period

Our only issue with Nawaz Sharif was poor handling of economy and his closeness with India

Minus this I would prefer Nawaz or at best Shehbaz over Imran. People would hate me for this but this is it.

Imran just doesn't have that aggression that this country needs to face the threats it is facing.

your statement shows our foreign relations very badly. I mean how dismal and depressing our diplomacy is that apart from China, all our neighbors are hostile towards us. the Arabs love Indians they build temples and give them job preferences , give them the red carpet treatment the day Indians locked down Kashmir.
be honest and generous in the condemnation that apart from maybe China, Turkey and Malaysia , not many countries in the world have any thing flattering to say about Pakistan.
I would even think of ruling out Malaysia and Turkey that we managed to embarrass when our prime minster failed to appear when Saudi crown price gave us a stern warning.

India has much more willing people inside Pakistan than Iran and Afghanistan.
people have a price and petty grudges. without inside support such attacks are impossible to conduct on regular basis.

Irfan bhai stop covering for Iran this time

Please

IK is a good orator. Period

Our only issue with Nawaz Sharif was poor handling of economy and his closeness with India

Minus this I would prefer Nawaz or at best Shehbaz over Imran. People would hate me for this but this is it.

Imran just doesn't have that aggression that this country needs to face the threats it is facing.

Irfan bhai stop covering for Iran this time

Please
IK is a dumbass i agree.. but noora brothers aggressive? Dude thats a bad joke.

Id still vote for IK or Noora or zardari suwar clans.

IK is a dumbass i agree.. but noora brothers aggressive? Dude thats a bad joke.

Id still vote for IK or Noora or zardari suwar clans.

Shehbaz would have been better if our establishment could make a deal with him

IK is a disaster. And worst part is he isn't getting better. There is a mental block with him which isn't going away

Economy was better in Nawaz term.

There management of economy was poor. Not much better than Pee Pee Pee honestly

And that is why I don't prefer them

inus this I would prefer Nawaz or at best Shehbaz over Imran. People would hate me for this but this is it.

LOL, you will prefer a PM who didn't uttered a single word in condemnation when India claimed surgical strike (ofcourse that was fake claim) for the first time.

I don't think there is any PM to date who has condemned India most than Imran Khan. In case of Iran, everybody perfectly knows that Baloch militants operates openly from both Iran and Pakistan especially the border area which is not covered "at all" again by both Iran and Pakistan. Look at how we managed Taftaan border when corona virus sh*t started. Total incompetence showed by Baluchistan Govt and FC (Army) in managing the people. Similarly security is being handled there as well. Not much Imran Khan or any PM of Pakistan can do when Army is not willing to maintain proper security in the province. We have been fencing border with Afghanistan why didn't we started same at Iranian border when we fully knew that the problem exists there as well. GHQ is NOT willing to fix Baluchistan once for all. When Imran fully knows this regarding GHQ than there is no use to cry foul by blaming Iran.

Ex Baloch militant (ex member of Iran-based BLF) Nazeer alias Chaggu killed in gun attack in Awaran. Pakistani soldiers took him to nearby hospital where he died. He surrendered on 20th June 2018 after killing his BLF colleague Ameer Bux. At the time BLF spox vowed to punish him

21996271_0.jpg

LOL, you will prefer a PM who didn't uttered a single word in condemnation when India claimed surgical strike (ofcourse that was fake claim) for the first time.

I don't think there is any PM to date who has condemned India most than Imran Khan. In case of Iran, everybody perfectly knows that Baloch militants operates openly from both Iran and Pakistan especially the border area which is not covered "at all" again by both Iran and Pakistan. Look at how we managed Taftaan border when corona virus sh*t started. Total incompetence showed by Baluchistan Govt and FC (Army) in managing the people. Similarly security is being handled there as well. Not much Imran Khan or any PM of Pakistan can do when Army is not willing to maintain proper security in the province. We have been fencing border with Afghanistan why didn't we started same at Iranian border when we fully knew that the problem exists there as well. GHQ is NOT willing to fix Baluchistan once for all. When Imran fully knows this regarding GHQ than there is no use to cry foul by blaming Iran.

What is the use of condemnations when under his regime terrorists are getting stronger and we are losing our soldiers every other day

Yeah military is responsible too. But it is Imran who opposed extension to Raheel Sharif and then gave 3 years extension to Bajwa

Imran is equally responsible for this. Don't cover him.

What is the use of condemnations when under his regime terrorists are getting stronger and we are losing our soldiers every other day

Yeah military is responsible too. But it is Imran who opposed extension to Raheel Sharif and then gave 3 years extension to Bajwa

Imran is equally responsible for this. Don't cover him.

guess what,
raheel was not his man
bazz-wala is...........

Back
Top Bottom