What's new

6 dead in string of attacks in southern Israel

Other than the one showing Sharon's face, the pictures look real enough to me :confused:
The pictures look edited to me, designed to show a sequence of events with disregard for what really happened, to make those that want to believe rationalize their belief.
Bodies can be replaced in photoshop, faces changed in photoshop, and costumes bought and made, but believe what you want.

The pictures look edited to me, designed to show a sequence of events with disregard for what really happened, to make those that want to believe rationalize their belief.
Bodies can be replaced in photoshop, faces changed in photoshop, and costumes bought and made, but believe what you want.

Well, the point is killing is not good regardless of religion. Fake or not, people on both sides have been hurt. And I like many certainly don't believe that the likes of Nathanyahu are healthy for the Peace Process.

Are these real?
Attrocity of Occupation: israeli soldiers breaking the bones of a Palestinian - YouTube

Israeli Soldier Hit a Palestinian Woman On Her Head By His Helmet.mp4 - YouTube

Racist Jewish Americans Stone Elderly Women In Gaza - YouTube

Israeli Soldiers Unleash Attack Dog On Elderly Palestinian W - YouTube

"Sharmuta Video" - Settler harassment of Palestinians in Hebron - YouTube

Muslim woman harassed by Israeli soldier - YouTube

Israeli Jewish Settlers Terrorizing a Palestinian women at her own Door! - YouTube

There r lots of such videos...

I shot 2 kill... T-Shirts?etc etc

All lies?we believe u israel.

Well, the point is killing is not good regardless of religion. Fake or not, people on both sides have been hurt. And I like many certainly don't believe that the likes of Nathanyahu are healthy for the Peace Process.

For once we agree, he is weak, too afraid to respond tenfold. I for one will never vote for him again, the kind of "Reaction only" attitude encourages these terrorists to attack.

Blood thirsty retards. This thread is about 6 people dying in south Israel. My condolences to the families involved. Why it has to be hi jacked with vile pictures of atrocities around the world defies logic. Bad is bad in when innocent people are killed.

fire is burning and humans are burning just i can say RIP to every one who dead anywhere on earth .

Anything about this??

Israhell+the+satanic+cult.jpg

:lol: and you see nothing wrong with the Pakistani member's post ? Bias is ok but make sure it doesn't go to such an absurd extent that people stop taking you seriously .

What posts?

if this happened in China and people you knew died you`d be up there screaming for justice and China would give an ample of it.

Some would but I haven't.

Israeli settlers have also killed alot of palestinians... in attacks... not just IDF but civilians too.

Blood thirsty retards. This thread is about 6 people dying in south Israel. My condolences to the families involved. Why it has to be hi jacked with vile pictures of atrocities around the world defies logic. Bad is bad in when innocent people are killed.

Because Indians are classy people.

For once we agree, he is weak, too afraid to respond tenfold

100 years down the line (maybe sooner) if someone commits atrocities against Jewish people and cites Israel's use of disproportionate force .... Please don't complain

Israeli settlers have also killed alot of palestinians... in attacks... not just IDF but civilians too.

100% agree. They are racists liars and thieves. We have already confirmed this in previous posts when i had a discussion with Solomon 2 on a different thread. In fact on the human scale they are probably at the bottom but killing innocent people isnt the right way to show revenge brother.

If you look again it was a Pakistani and then another Pakistani that started presenting photos justifying and rationalizing 7 people being murdered.

Nobdy did tht...review the posts again... crime is a crime.....

Back
Top Bottom