What's new

6 dead in string of attacks in southern Israel

this act is by no means justisfied, but lets not pretend like israel is a peacful bunny rabbit. for every 10 israeli that die at least 100 palestinian will suffer.
6 innocent lives are nothing compared to what the palestinians have suffered.

RIP to those who died and may the ones responsible get justice

---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

If you look again it was a Pakistani and then another Pakistani that started presenting photos justifying and rationalizing 7 people being murdered.
those picture just said that israel is no better. if israelis feel angry about this terrorist attack then what do you think the palestinians feel?

If you look again it was a Pakistani and then another Pakistani that started presenting photos justifying and rationalizing 7 people being murdered.

He's not classy enough to be able to see that or to acknowledge that .:P

Nobdy did tht...review the posts again... crime is a crime.....
I`m not willfully blind to his or your meaning.
"Look what Israel did, here are some photos and youtube videos, can you blame the Palestinians after all they`ve suffered"
I`ve heard it before, don`t worry, i understand your meaning.

Ptex... u jump when a few innocent israelis die... while u dont give a crap when israel kills 2000?

Hypocrisy.........atleast be honest.......... when u kill somebdys family... u make more enemies............. similiar to the drone strikes.... Make more enemies.

Justifying? We were showing how Saints the Israelis are. :rolleyes:

Ptex... u jump when a few innocent israelis die... while u dont give a crap when israel kills 2000?

Hypocrisy.........atleast be honest.......... when u kill somebdys family... u make more enemies............. similiar to the drone strikes.... Make more enemies.

Forget it, he is a Israeli, a typical one. Its in his blood.

They will make martyrs of the sad 6 deaths. They will (and history will show this) avenge these deaths by carrying out outrageous attacks on innocent people. They have no value of muslim life. They will pretend to justify thier disgraceful race hatred.
Just remember this quote from one of thier inbred superstars::
Yitzhak Ginsburg,
"The killing by a Jew of a non-Jew, i.e. a Palestinian, is considered essentially a good deed, and Jews should therefore have no compunction about it."

What else do you expect Mr. Illegal Terrorist state? Not that I am justifying these Terrorist attacks but still, what do you expect when you kill innocent Children in Gaza and West Bank?

What else do you expect Mr. Illegal Terrorist state? Not that I am justifying these Terrorist attacks but still, what do you expect when you kill innocent Children in Gaza and West Bank?

This is what I said before. This kind of rhetoric doesn't do anyone any good. Back and forth back and forth.

Back
Top Bottom