What's new

6 dead in string of attacks in southern Israel

I don't even remember who you are or what I said to you but sorry you feel this way.

first you troll around by making that sarcastic indians are classy comment . Then when i commented on that you made your 'piss-worthy comment' in post 39 . You think people won't respond to this BS ?

i am sorry if i hurt your feelings but don't start shi* that you don't know how to end .

This is what I said before. This kind of rhetoric doesn't do anyone any good. Back and forth back and forth.

Right, I don't understand when Israel kills their civilians, it's collateral damage and when they strike back in a same manner, it's terrorism? It has to be one thing, whether both the cases are terrorism or both are collateral damage, even then Israelis have no match in killing innocents.

My condolences to the victims

I hope not all Israelis are as blood thirsty as you are. Violence begets more violence.

Wanting to kill terrorists is being blood thirsty... and rejoicing the death of innocents is pure human... right man?

Where do you all come from? :lol:

long story short.....just tell us when isael is going to begin their killing spree..........
israel will strike back...boooo ha ha ha...

long story short.....just tell us when isael is going to begin their killing spree..........
israel will strike back...boooo ha ha ha...

Here you go..

Update| 3 killed so far in Gaza, injuries reported too . Explosion targeted a house in Rafah . . Israeli aircrafts are still roaming over Gaza now !

There are statements in the past that the Jews have come out with and have been encouraged to say it. They really have low value of any other souls life. Sad death of 6 people but i bet we get more classical quotes in the next few weeks like:

"When we have settled the land, all the Arabs will be able to do about it will be to scurry around like drugged cockroaches in a bottle." Raphael Eitan, Chief of Staff of the Israeli Defence Forces, New York Times, 14 April 1983.

And then they wonder why they are so badly hated.

7 terrorists who perpetrated this attack are killed. Ther senders will join them sooner or later.
Sooner than i though:

Israeli air strike kills chiefs of Gaza's PRC group

GAZA Aug 18 (Reuters) - An Israeli air strike killed the leader of an armed Palestinian faction, a top lieutenant and three other members in the southern Gaza Strip on Thursday, the group said, hours after Israel blamed gunmen from the territory for cross-border attacks.

The Popular Resistance Committees (PRC), a faction that often operates independently from Gaza's Islamist Hamas rulers, identified their dead leader as Kamal al-Nairab and said their military chief, Immad Hammad, had also been killed.

UPDATE 1-Israeli air strike kills chiefs of Gaza's PRC group | News by Country | Reuters

lol, considering killing unarmed hungry sick men as a big achievement

great israel, we are proud of you, world is proud of you :lol::lol::lol:

^^^^That is quick

It usually is.... Kill a few Arabs (any Arab almost all are evil)..... They had it coming.... They deserved it

Who in their right mind in today's world is going to shed a tear or two for an Arab

^^^^ how you are so sure that this people were not behind the attack ? I am not taking Israel side but both sides do stereotyping.. isn't it??

Back
Top Bottom