What's new

6 dead in string of attacks in southern Israel

Otherwise, you'll simply continue living in an imaginary world like your westernmost neighbor's government does.

Iran living in an imaginary world .... who is more likely to attack the other .. Iran or Israel ?
Please wake up from the matrix

It is okay. Don't bother since most don't believe this propaganda. They used to do the same stuff of getting photoshopped pics against us and some other countries as well. So no one now bothers wasting their time except a few leftist jokers that too with political agenda of self-promotions. Not a comment worth bothering to defend, mate. ;)

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------

How? They (current GOI) themselves support terror against common Indian people. We've scores of examples right in front of us to prove this.

I think you are talking about me here . You and ptex and maybe even the pakistani who thanked me got my post in the wrong sense .

This Pakistani member wa posting real/ fake pics of Israeli atrocities on Palestinians as if to justify this attack on Israeli civilians . I merely told him that irrespective of whether the pics are real or fake nothing can justify such an attack on israeli civilians/ innocents . I hope i have cleared it out.

Israel govt. values the life of every single citizen. If one is killed they make sure that 10 terrorists are killed.

Those ten terrorists maybe children ... who may grow up to become terrorists ... Very efficient

This whole Israel-Palestinian is the most un-necessary conflict around.

My condolences to the innocent people who lost their lifes.

Who started the attack? That is bad. Not retaliation. No rulebook on this planet says that response has to be proportionate to the first attack. BTW would you agree if Israelis get to blow up an equal share of these guys legally? if 6 Israelis are dead then is it okay if 6 of their enemies are legally executed?

I would be happy if the real culprits on both sides are brought to justice...

If those pics are fake (I dont know much about them)..... why don't you post the real ones please

This whole Israel-Palestinian is the most un-necessary conflict around.

My condolences to the innocent people who lost their lifes.

Been going on hundreds of years its the battle of the holy ground for all the Abrahamic religions nothing will change

They have fighting been "terror" for more than 50 years..... and still fighting... cant teach you much
Thousands of Pakistanis are slaughtered by their own fellow Muslims yearly, while this tragic event happens but once a year in Israel and get quickly squashed, i think you have a lot to learn yourself.

Been going on hundreds of years its the battle of the holy ground for all the Abrahamic religions nothing will change

The Palestinian movement was not for the Holy Land but for their "LAND" and self respect.......
It was a secular movement with many Christian Arabs among it

Yes, it's like the conflict is stuck at a dead end.

It brings no benefits to Jews or Muslims beside more murder and killing. When will this people get to their senses?

---------- Post added at 01:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 AM ----------

The Palestinian movement was not for the Holy Land but for their "LAND" and self respect.......
It was a secular movement with many Christian Arabs among it

How do you suggest this is solve then?

Abolish Israel state? Or maintain an Israel state and let a Palestinian state made of Gaza exist right beside Israel?

Thousands of Pakistanis are slaughtered by their own fellow Muslims yearly, while this tragic event happens but once a year in Israel and get quickly squashed, i think you have a lot to learn yourself.

Militant Islam was gift given to us by Uncle Sam.....

You try to squash it every time .... it comes back even stronger..... Ever tried to find the real cause ? Ever tried to address it ?

we didnt have the problem since the day we were created..Unlike israel who had it since day one and no end in sight...
Plus we are considerate people...we dont carpet bomb people's homes based on one suicide bombing we do it in a much better way than israel..
It all started after CIIA and USA were granted unchecked access to our country..Once they are gone all will be back to where it was until late 80s and early 90s.

Plus unlike Israel which repeatedly fails to stop a tiny minority stranded ina tiny place...We are dealing with many tens of millions on a much larger geographical area..

Militant Islam was gift given to us by Uncle Sam.....

You try to squash it every time .... it comes back even stronger..... Ever tried to find the real cause ? Ever tried to address it ?
Yes, because they are reasonable people that can listen to logic and live peacefully.
Go reason with Taliban and Al-Qaeda, lemme know how that works out, go address their real cause.

How do you suggest this is solve then?
Abolish Israel state? Or maintain an Israel state and let a Palestinian state made of Gaza exist right beside Israel?

A Palestinian state should be created taking in to account the wishes of the Palestinian people.... Access to the Holy sites should be provided to all who consider them Holy.

---------- Post added at 03:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 AM ----------

Yes, because they are reasonable people that can listen to logic and live peacefully.
Go reason with Taliban and Al-Qaeda, lemme know how that works out, go address their real cause.

Yes the Americans have been in negotiations with the Taliban......
Anyone can talk to a friend...

It takes courage to talk to an enemy

A Palestinian state should be created taking in to account the wishes of the Palestinian people.... Access to the Holy sites should be provided to all who consider them Holy.

By this I'm guessing you mean Jerusalem should be divided between Israel and Palestine.

What we'll have then is another India-Pakistan situation in that region, where a neighboring Israel and Palestinian state exist, both extremely hostile to each other.

You really think this works best? You think once Palestinians get their own state, they're going to keep quiet and be happy with the small piece of land they have? Or will they strengthen their army, and try another go at Israel?

By making two nations in that region, this conflict will only draw on longer.

Back
Top Bottom