What's new

6.6 just hit Northern Iran

Ir._ Tab & Tariz_ Azari , my heartfelt condolences for the victim of this natural calamity, may god bless you all in give you people strength to handle this great tragedy.

کشته* شدن 306 نفر در زلزله آذربایجان/ نجات تمام مصدومین از زیر آوار

خبرگزاری فارس: وزیر بهداشت با اشاره به کشته شدن 306 نفر در زلزله آذربایجان شرقی از نجات تمام مصدومان و مجروحان از زیر آوار خبر داد.
خبرگزاری فارس: کشته* شدن 306 نفر در زلزله آذربایجان/ نجات تمام مصدومین از زیر آوار

به گزارش خبرنگار پارلمانی خبرگزاری فارس، مرضیه وحید دستجردی وزیر بهداشت و درمان در جلسه علنی صبح امروز (دوشنبه) طی سخنانی به ارائه گزارشی از آخرین وضعیت زلزله اخیر آذربایجان شرقی پرداخت و اظهار داشت: روز شنبه دو زلزله در آذربایجان شرقی اتفاق افتاد که اولی در ساعت 16:23 در 23 کیلومتری شهرستان اهر و دومی در ساعت 17 در شهرستان ورزقان رخ داد.

وی افزود: از زمان وقوع این زلزله، 116 پس لرزه با شدت*های متفاوت که بزرگترین آن 4.8 ریشتر بود، اتفاق افتاد.

وزیر بهداشت ادامه داد: ورزقان با جمعیت 83 هزار نفری، شهرستان اهر با جمعیت 147 هزار نفری و هر سه شهرستان ورزقان، اهر و هریس روی هم رفته با جمعیت 300 هزار نفری در معرض این مصیبت بزرگ قرار گرفتند.

به گفته وی، پس از وقوع زلزله، از طریق تلفن 115 در ساعت 18:59 به همه اورژانس*های استان آماده*باش اعلام شد و تمام تکنسین*های شاغل در اورژانس در استان برای امداد*رسانی فراخوان شدند و دبیرخانه کارگروه تخصصی بهداشت و درمان نیز به سرعت تشکیل *و برآورد اولیه از شدت و میزان آسیب*ها به سرعت انجام شده و به همه بیمارستان*های استان اعلام شد که بیماران غیر*اورژانسی خود را ترخیص کرده و ارتباط مستمری با اتاق مدیریت بحران داشته باشند.

دستجری با بیان اینکه پس از وقوع حادثه، 137 آمبولانس و یک دستگاه اتوبوس آمبولانس به منطقه اعزام شد و از ساعت 17:30 اعزام این آمبولانس*ها صورت گرفت و بیمارستان صحرایی نیز برپا شد و حتی سالن*های ورزشی شماره*های یک و دو دانشگاه برای خدمات اورژانس آماده شدند.

وی در ادامه سخنانش تصریح کرد: روز یکشنبه که از مناطق زلزله زده بازدید داشتیم،* شاهد بودیم تمام مصدومین و مجروحین از زیر آوار نجات یافتند و به سرعت به بیمارستان*ها و مراکز درمانی اعزام و بستری شدند.

وزیر بهداشت با یادآوری اینکه در حوزه بهداشت و درمان به سرعت پیگیری*ها به نتیجه رسیده است، گفت: بیمارستان صحرایی روز یکشنبه در شهرستان ورزقان برپا شد اما متاسفانه بیمارستان*های اهر و هریس به دلیل اشکالاتی که در ساختمانشان وجود داشت، قابلیت بهره*برداری را نداشتند البته اکیپ*های بهداشت را از روز گذشته در روستاها مستقر کردیم.

دستجردی اعزام اکیپ*های بهداشت محیط را از دیگر اقدامات انجام شده توسط وزارتخانه متبوعش در این زمینه دانست و تصریح کرد: با توجه به قطع ارتباطات مخابرات، بی*سیم*ها و تلفن*ها نیز قطع شدند و این ضعف ارتباطات منجر به طولانی شدن فواصل اطلاع*گیری از وضعیت مناطق زلزله زده می*شد.

"تیم*های ستادی از سه دانشگاه همگی در منطقه حاضر شدند و در این جا لازم است از پرسنلی که در تمامی بیمارستان*ها در خدمت مردم عزیز بودند، تشکر کنم".

وزیر بهداشت در خاتمه با بیان اینکه دو هزار مورد اعزام مصدومین و مجروحین بیمارستانی داشتیم، گفت: 2 هزار و 11 درمان سرپایی داشتیم و تعداد فوتی*های زن و کودک در بیمارستان*ها 219 نفر و تعداد فوتی*های مذکر در بیمارستان*ها 49 مورد بود که در مجموع 268 مورد فوتی در بیمارستان*ها داشتیم و تعداد کل فوتی*های زلزله اخیر آذربایجان شرقی 306 نفر بوده است.

به گزارش فارس، علی لاریجانی رئیس مجلس پس از اتمام سخنرانی وزیر بهداشت، از اهتمام جدی که این وزارتخانه برای ارائه خدمات پزشکی به زلزله زدگان داشت، تشکر کرد.

http://www.farsnews.com/newstext.php?nn=13910523000111

306 >>> the dead >>> God bless their souls .....

all injuries Rescued from the rubble ....

The first mention of earthquake was seen & heard only many hours later on TV channels and radios, approx 6 hours later! Not only in state tv channels and radios, but there was neither any anouncement on regional Tabriz TV channel. And even then, there was never any actual coverage of the eartquake.

I'm not even talking about actual coverage of the events, which did not take place, but mention of it.

all injuries Rescued from the rubble ....

I don't trust such information from a government which hided this tragedy for hours, and acted as if nothing took place afterwards.

There are so many villages in ruins, probably many have not even been reached, and they have finished all the rescue works in a day?

Houses built for Venezuelian population on behalf of Iranian government

85527297-iran-deepened.jpg

Reconstruction of Lebanon on funs provided by Iranian government

leg.jpg

Houses the citizens of the same Iran live in, that caused the death of thousands of lives, in horrible povery.

ASQ: I see this quake has provided a good opportunity for you to fulfill you agendas and abuse the situation.
No matter how the government acts,I'm telling you we,the people of Iran,care a lot more than you for our brothers and sisters.
I wonder if you told the same things to Turkey in 2011 earthquake that killed nearly 1000 people and also at the first hours of the incidents,how the government performed so poor in helping the citizens.Oh I forgot,you have this obsession with Iran,sorry.

Cut the crap you moron, take your Ahura Mazda, Behram Yazd and shove them up your arse.

Do you even have an idea of where the earthquake struck? Eastern Azerbaijan province, not freaking Persians.

You are speaking way bigger than your mouth,So you better cut the crap here.

Cut the crap you moron, take your Ahura Mazda, Behram Yazd and shove them up your arse.

Do you even have an idea of where the earthquake struck? Eastern Azerbaijan province, not freaking Persians.

May Ahura Mazda and the Amesha Spentas provide you with a strong lye wash for your mouth.

Era_923, tell me one of the points you disagree. You are a freaking retard, aren't you, tell me how I'm wrong.

Parliamentary representitives from the area already criticized facist Persian government and media, and you continue to talk BS.

I'm just sick of retards who come to comment here while not even freaking having an idea of where the earthquake actually took place.

Era_923, tell me one of the points you disagree. You are a freaking retard, aren't you, tell me how I'm wrong.

Parliamentary representitives from the area already criticized facist Persian government and media, and you continue to talk BS.

I'm just sick of retards who come to comment here while not even freaking having an idea of where the earthquake actually took place. Ahura Mazda reference is just not necessary.
Ethnic flaming has made you blind.The government is acting the same way it did in Bam earthquake in 2003.I don't want to judge if they are good in there or bad because I haven't visited there yet.It doesn't have anything to do with being in Azerbaijan or not.You seriously need to stop this crap and bs.
Here,you are the real fascist trying to reach your dirty agendas and separate Azeris from rest of Iranians.You didn't answer my question about Turkey,is their government also fascist because of how they acted in 2011 earthquake?

I am sorry Era, but all I wanted to do was say a little prayer for the souls of those who died and for the family they left behind.

Why is ASQ getting excited and how does geography of a natural disaster get connected to race or religion?

May the holy atash keep burning on your lands and protecting your people.

stock-footage-may-azerbaijan-zoroastrian-flame.jpg

Read words of Abbas Fallah, Alireza Mordadi from Ahar and Tabriz and shut the hell up.

1: Barely any mention of the earthquake, no coverage, as if nothing, nothing took place.
2: There is literally no aid for the population.

I am amazed that an earthquake hit Iran, and u guyz r still fighting and talking about ethnicities and religions instead of praying for the victims. Shame on you guyz!!! :angry:

I am sorry Era, but all I wanted to do was say a little prayer for the souls of those who died and for the family they left behind.

Why is ASQ getting excited and how does geography of a natural disaster get connected to race or religion?

May the holy atash keep burning on your lands and protecting your people.
I know you good intention,thanks.,just ignore him,it's not the first time he is insulting Iranians or other ones because of this.

Read words of Abbas Fallah, Alireza Mordadi from Ahar and Tabriz and shut the hell up.

1: Barely any mention of the earthquake, no coverage, as if nothing, nothing took place.
2: There is literally no aid for the population.
I'm having some doubts in your understanding of English.I didn't say helping process is going good or bad,I am saying it has nothing to do with region or being in Azerbaijan.You still didn't answer question about government of Turkey.
Now stop ruining the topic by posting these worthless posts.

Back
Top Bottom