What's new

6.6 just hit Northern Iran

My thoughts and prayers for those whith family harmed and those surviving with all the chaos and fear living in an earth quake zone brings.

For those with family in the area dont think in a week its over, after shocks continue for years many strong, each one making you think is this another big one.
The disruption the loss all the holes in your life where that person or that building are now gone forgive them when they are angry be patient with them and realise the recovery from such an event isnt some thing that takes days or weeks but years.

Meanwhile Khamenei;

PressTV - World in transition toward new power balance: Ayatollah Khamenei

What the hell? He dosen't seems to know about this tragedy, otherwise he probably would not talk about such things in such a day (while not saying a word about this trageedy), but I cannot blame him honestly, he probably really don't know about it:

603472_10152033575550118_2003192659_n.jpg

A Pakistan Air Force plane with tents, blankets, food supplies will be landing in Tabriz, our thoughts and prayer - are with our Iranian brothers and sisters, RIP to the dead, and fast recovery for the injured. Long live the Islamic Republic of Iran.

In an interview with a freelance journalist, Abbas Fallah, a parliamentary representative for Ahar and nearby Heris, pleaded for help.

"You see, no help has reached our area from the outside - a limited amount of help has reached us from Ardabil," he said, adding that the supplies received weren't nearly enough.

Emphasising that Ahar and Heris were not hard to reach, Fallah begged listeners to bring supplies - tents, dried food, hot food and mineral water - themselves rather than leaving it to any organisation to do so.

Thousands left homeless after Iran quakes - Middle East - Al Jazeera English

Abbas Fallah: No help to the region from outside, donations inside the country to organizations such as Red Crescent does not reach the victims.

http://soundcloud.com/frl-journalist/masih-alinejad

In short, total neglance by Iranian government.

Ir.Tab brother, are you in Tabriz? Can you please tell us about the situation of affected areas if you know anything?

Ir.Tab brother, are you in Tabriz? Can you please tell us about the situation of affected areas if you know anything?

There are two victims in my extended family. Rural area destroyed heavily as it is the rule in all developing countries..Most building in Tabriz slightly damaged but not structurally. 6.6 in Richter scale is big enough to change half of Tabriz to a ruin but thanks God this time, again, the distance with the source of quake was far enough to not.

First aid convoy from Azerbaijan

Azerbaycanin-Irana-gonderdiyi-humanitar-yardim-karvani-130812.jpg

Azerbaycanin-Irana-gonderdiyi-humanitar-yardim-karvani-130812%20%284%29.jpg

Azerbaycanin-Irana-gonderdiyi-humanitar-yardim-karvani-130812%20%288%29.jpg

There are two victims in my extended family. Rural area destroyed heavily as it is the rule in all developing countries..Most building in Tabriz slightly damaged but not structurally. 6.6 in Richter scale is big enough to change half of Tabriz to a ruin but thanks God this time, again, the distance with the source of quake was far enough to not.

Brother, I'm sorry for your loss, I was lucky that none of my relatives in Ahar received any kind of damage, but all of victims still feel like my own, Inshallah our people will recover from this tragedy. Allah hamısının köməyi olsun.

I Pray That Allah Grant Janat Ul Firdaus and Eternal Peace To The Deceased and Grant Their Loved Ones The Patience To Bear ThisGreat Loss.
Please Accept Heartfelt Condolences In This Time Of Great Trial and Sorrow From Pakistan.
It Is Heartening To Know That Pakistan Is One Of The First Countries To Offer Any Sort Of Assistance Needed In This Time Of Sudden Crisis.

http://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&r...toDYCw&usg=AFQjCNEV2YIPypA_QjVnDV-EbHb2YJtJBQ

I Remember Watching TV at The Time All Pakistani Channels Gave The Red Ticker of Breaking News That Iran Has Been Hit By A Massive Earthquake.I Switched To BBC and At That Time They Were Too Engrossed In Olympics and The Civil War In Syria.They Did Not Mention It One Bit.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom