What's new

6.6 just hit Northern Iran

38924250304433128678.jpg

Death toll has increased to nearly 200,may they rest in peace.Once again,this nation will unite to help their suffered and injured brothers and sisters in land of Azerbaijan,the honor of Iranian nation.

837928_orig.jpg

13910522001528640_PhotoL.jpg

235600_705.jpg

837855_orig.jpg

837847_orig.jpg

837846_orig.jpg

Death toll has increased to nearly 200,may they rest in peace.Once again,this nation will unite to help their suffered and injured brothers and sisters in land of Azerbaijan,the honor of Iranian nation.

Please dont take this to a troll and flame thread .

I hope all are very well , children , women , civilians shouldnt be involved in politics as we argued today .

Please dont take this to a troll and flame thread .

I hope all are very well , children , women , civilians shouldnt be involved in politics as we argued today .
What the hell?which part of it was troll and flame?Can't I talk about my own country?
O-T:I really don't want to say anything unpleasant,so resepect yourself and leave here if you can't stop trolling.

Plz people. Do not make this political. We are all humans and at this time insanniyat is needed. Pakistan recently had an earthquake and both turkish and iranian brothers helped us. I hope poor Pakistan can help,our Iranian brothers, if not by money than by manpower. Whoever lost a family member did not think about turkey iran. I hope Pakistan offers full support, even though we are a poor .

more than 250 killed
more than 2500 injuries...

no home was destroyed at the main cities but in the villages there are many normal , old homes :( they were destroyed :frown:

and it seems that the tabriz air force is helping to transfer injuries with C130 Hercules to the Tehran and other major cities ........

We all in the world are with the People, who are touched by this natural calamity, of Iran in this hour of Natural tragedy. Our heart felt condolences to all the bereaveds. May their Soul RIP

In this time of great mourning and loss of life for my country, this ottoman animal comes here and provokes us like this…

In respect to the dead I will not take it any further, RIP.

Iran earthquake relief efforts begin after 250 killed

450344-mideast-iran-earthquake.jpg

Relief operations are under way in Iran after two strong earthquakes in the north-west left at least 250 people dead and more than 2,000 injured.

The 6.4 and 6.3 quakes struck near Tabriz and Ahar on Saturday afternoon, with more than 55 aftershocks reported over the following hours.

More than 100 villages are damaged and thousands of people spent the night in emergency shelters or in the open.

BBC News - Iran earthquake relief efforts begin after 250 killed

I dont want to make this longer but azerbaycan isnt your country full stop.
azerbayjan is my country atleast our part and my ancestor born there .and if you have any claim over it give it a shot and im sure your whole army and NATO wont even get to lake now leave us with our pain get lost they are our people we dont need a jerk non muslim panturk feel sorry for them.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom